TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going in a new direction for a moment, I don't think MK is quite himself in this case. And it worries me.

It is severely damaging to align yourself and your foundation with someone who seems to be confounding logic at every turn.

You mentioned this last night shefner and I agreed, but thought MK was doing this to help find Hailey, no matter who was involved in her disappearance. I thought that was a good thing and wouldn't hurt MK in any way. I'm now more inclined to agree with you; it may not be a good think for MK at all and just enabling Billie to manipulate this situation. He may have gotten too involved without having all the facts and it might discourage others from seeking him out in the future. I was very surprised (not in a good way) when he called the CC PD completely incompetent two nights in a row when we'd only heard one side of the story. I hope he hasn't ground his heels in too deep behind Billie. :bowdown:

BD probably told them that she would not talk to them since they printed anything said against SA, so they pulled it?:rolleyes:

or she'll think about it ...a little bit..:floorlaugh: and be disgusted..

Oh my God I'm losing it! I could have sworn it said info obtained from "family and friends".

Thanks for pointing that out, SoulMagnet.

Reading it over again, though, I have to think that if the LEO was not convinced from whatever info he received, from whatever source it came, that there was a party on New Year's Eve, he would not have included it in the affidavit. There would be no point I can think of.

To improve the probability of getting the warrant?

I hear ya! It's 11:30 pm on a Friday night. Do I know where my 18 yr old son is? YUP! skreemin at the big screen! Call of Duty n all
I'm LMAO at how SERIOUS he gets
maybe not ideal but he's safe and that's all that matters to me tonight!

haha, same here. My 18 y/o son playing the game and reacting the same way... sigh.

I do not know why the HD case was not on NG tonight, I suspect the case featured was more of breaking news.

I am hoping that the non coverage was due to somthing that LE has disclosed to BD being that they told her she would be the FIRST to know a major development. I am a little worried about that due to non coverage at all.

If BD was upset of the release of affidavit's I understand why. I dont think she has anything to hide.. I acutally think LE does on those reports. It is a police report that is official which is also called an affidavit.. however that does not mean by any way shape or form that BD dunn wrote it out. If I am wrong I would like to see the acutal report. It is public information if asked for it.

I just hope there is not bad news for BD. I think at this point there is not gonna be good news. I am expecting bad news but when it is released as in other cases, I loose it for a few days and somtime much longer. The reality of what happened hits a person hard to know for sure. I cant even imagine how the family will feel.

My prayers are with all of those in the family and those who are emotionally involved.. with the exception of SA however the only emotion he may have is getting himself out of this.. only a matter of time before it all comes crashing down on him.

Am I rum dum or is this Hailey thread #38 and thrwad #39 is locked? Are we going backwards now?:eek:

I agree but I also want to know more about Clint's GF....but I guessing we can't sleuth them:waitasec:

I think we can talk about anything she has said in the media and anything. said in the media.

I'm seeing questions about sleuthing. Let me try to explain.

Persons named as a POI or Suspect are fully sleuthable.

Minors are never sleuthable. When copying a quote from MSM we even change minor's names to initials only.

Everyone else. You can discuss what they have said in media appearances, what the news has quoted them as saying, and their actions as reported in the news. We don't get into their personal lives, accuse them, discuss their background unless it is in MSM. Only discuss them so far as what MSM is reporting.

I hope this helps simplify sleuthing. I don't know too many people who don't have a skeleton or two in their closet. Just because they are related to, or somehow associated to a case like this, we can't destroy their reputation. Sometimes these associates or relatives move from this category to POI. Then the rules of sleuthing change.

If you have questions drop a Moderator a PM and then you will know you are on safe ground before posting.

Carry ON. :heart: Hailey.

As reported, DD left his home with BD around 9:00 pm to spend the night with a friend on Dec. 26th (MONDAY). He saw HD playing with Xbox and THOUGHT she should play until around midnight depending on her level of play.

MONDAY... Dec. 26th. NOT Tuesday when (as reported) she told SA that she was going to her dad's house and then to MB.

Everyone needs to keep the days straight, IMO.

here's one timeline: http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/no-headline---hailey_dunn_timeline/?partner=yahoo_feeds

JMO

SUNDAY was December 26th. MONDAY was the 27th. Everyone needs to keep the days straight.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26576929/detail.html

Billie Dunn says the rumors are beginning to get to her.

Especially the finger pointing going on about her former live in boyfriend Shawn Adkins. "I think there's too much focus on him," said Billie.

Oh dear.

Billie - Shawn has been named by investigators as a suspect in your daughter's disappearance.

Billie - You yourself have admitted that you & Shawn have had a volatile relationship during the short time the two of you have been together.

You yourself have admitted that, as recently as last February 2010, Shawn threatened to murder you, and that "it would be remembered for a long time." Yes, there seem to be conflicting reports that Shawn also threatened to murder your estranged husband, & that he may have threatened to murder your daughter Hailey. The fact of the matter is - Shawn threatened to murder you, as well as your estranged husband and/or your daughter, and that "it would be remembered for a long time". Shawn made homicidal threats against you & your family members!

Shawn's cell phone pings place him in C-City on the morning of Dec. 27, after he lied & said he had gone directly to his mother's house after inexplicably leaving his place of employment that same morning. Based on cell phone pings, he DID NOT go directly to his mother's, but in fact returned to C-City that morning, when Hailey was supposedly still at home in bed sleeping.

Shawn lied to you when he told you he was fired from his job on Dec. 27. His employer has stated to the media that he was NOT fired, but was considered a good employee.

According to you, Billie - Shawn also neglected to tell you that he left his place of employment on Dec. 27 (10 minutes or so after arriving) until Wednesday Dec. 29 - the day AFTER Hailey was reported missing. Why did he not tell you the night of the 27th? Are you not curious? I know I am. I'm sure investigators are curious, as well.

According to you, Shawn claims that @ 3:15 on Dec. 27, Hailey told him she was going to her Dad's house for a few minutes & then to her friend's house for a sleepover. Yet, her Dad & his partner have said she did not come over on Dec. 27. It has also been reported that Hailey's friend didn't see her on Dec. 27.

Billie - You need to spend more than "just a few minutes" thinking about these things. You need to spend more than "just a few minutes" thinking about a lot of things - not the least of which is:

Billie - Where does your true alliance lay right now?

With your lover Shawn, or with Hailey, your daughter?

Keep in mind that these are things SHE is saying SA said, they are not direct quotes. We don't know that he actually said these things.

I hear ya! It's 11:30 pm on a Friday night. Do I know where my 18 yr old son is? YUP! skreemin at the big screen! Call of Duty n all
I'm LMAO at how SERIOUS he gets
maybe not ideal but he's safe and that's all that matters to me tonight!

much worse things in life, huh?

Going in a new direction for a moment, I don't think MK is quite himself in this case. And it worries me.

It is severely damaging to align yourself and your foundation with someone who seems to be confounding logic at every turn.

I think MK is feeling the stab of pain and anger he felt when his own child was found murdered. He was heavily scrutinized, though he knew he was innocent. He has been down that road. He may have been given some "inside information" we are not privy to.

Truth only reveals itself when one gives up all preconceived ideas. ~Shoseki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member