Forensic Astrology - HAILEY DUNN 12/27/10 Colorado City, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Billie Dunn Arrest Chart on previous page, note also MERCURY (BD) conj. JUPITER (SA) in the sign of Aries, describing the pair as self-centered, selfish, impulsive and immature.

Also of note: JUPITER Lord 7 (SA) antiscion degree = 18 Virgo, the exact degree of Hailey Dunn's Secondary Progressed SUN at the time of Last Seen.

Quite a chilling testimony to his guilt, I would say.

Thanks,
Soulscape

if this was asked earlier and answered, I missed it....

do the charts indicate if BD is involved in what happened to Hailey? I don't mean just knowledge, but did she play a part? I have a very clear vision that I can't bring myself to believe.

Thank you so much astrologers :hug: you do such wonderful work! :rocker:

Sitting on the back deck watching the moon rise over Matagorda Bay on the coast in South Texas, it is absolutly beautiful!!!!!! Said a prayer that it shakes up alot of these missing person cases. Hope something comes to light! God hear my prayers!

I read BD as Lord 1 MERCURY quite cosy (conjunction) with Lord 7 JUPITER (SA) in the 8th House of sex, death & occult (hidden) proclivities, with both close opposed SATURN RX Lord 5 the Child (Hailey). Hailey is dead (Retrograde ruler) and BD & SA (MERCURY conj. JUPITER) are quite aware of how and why (opposition).

Thanks,
Soulscape

Okay good, thanks. So I got the players represented correctly. Mercury and Jupiter, cozily hanging out in the 8th house of obsession and fanaticism.[when graced with Jupiter .]

So they are aware of how and why [ the opposition] and the presence of Saturn
might then show us that LE is also aware of the how and why. [ Saturn /natural ruler of Authority and Governmental agents]

News UPDATE. BD explains things 'a little bit.'

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=353486
(article & video interview)

"Even if by some miracle Hailey walked through the door and he had nothing to do with that, there's too many problems between us now," she said.

************************************************​

General commentary and opinions not related to the astrology findings and analysis can be posted out in Hailey's Missing Person's Forum.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131156"]Billie Dunn Says she Filed No-Trespassing Order against Adkins - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

************************************************​

With regard to the ARREST chart, Tuba wrote: 'Billie has come to the end of her roller of "explanations" and fast talk. See Moon in Virgo semi-square Saturn.

Andromeda, in post #370, you expressed the opinion that Billie Dunn seemed more nurturing to Adkins than ever to her daughter. It was partly in response to your observation that I wrote that she was fretting & wringing her hands over what may happen to Shawn while being arrested herself. But only partly for that reason. I had also drawn attention to her concern about money, which appeared in a chart for her statement to the press, too. Saturn is involved in both the Shawn Adkins anxiety and the money fixation as it is semi-square her co-ruler, the Moon, which in Virgo with this affliction, is worried. Our general circs. are also shown by House 11, which the Moon rules at the arrest. So, she is also worried about her over all circs., her financial position and defending herself, House 2.

Thanks, Tuba. I apologize if you took my emphasis/frustration to be directed at you. My comment was 'directed' towards Hailey's mom, as in I can't believe that she is worried about Shawn, the only named POI who she chooses to align herself with, when her daughter is gone. It has been obvious (to me) that money is important to her. She has received a free van, an "award" (money) from more than one source, money from strangers. In my opinion, her incentive to being in the public eye is about money not about Hailey because she has rarely addressed Hailey. So I found it beyond interesting that every planet/aspect was on one side of the chart and there was lonely money all by itself on the other side.

To say that I respect your professionalism regarding this and other cases, is an understatement. Again, I apologize if you felt my sarcasm was directed at you. It wasn't.

After you've been arrested, you do know the heat is on. It is such a commonplace to retain an attorney that my eyebrows stay put but from her arrest chart, it seems Billie Dunn already had someone in mind, to represent her. See Mercury conjunct Jupiter in House 8.

Dear Astrologers, would painting of HD`s bedroom (or BD`s livingroom) by BD be an event. If so, I will find date, don`t know how close we can come to time. There is rumour this has happened but sounds like a strong rumour.

I'm back! I can't find a date or time other then it was discussed on blogradio and fb. This information came out Wednesday March 23, around 1pm on fb and about 9pm that eve by her ex bil on blogradio. Can anyone verify as factual with time and date.

Of course BD denies this and said she was cleaning up HD room.

:blowkiss:Hi Astrologers:seeya: Can a chart be done for the first vigil for HD on Sunday, March 27, 2011 @ 8pm? This vigil marked 3 months since HD disappeared. :( Both CD and BJD were in attendance. Approximately 30-50 in attendance.

There was also a balloon release February 4th, and BD did not show because no one reminded her about it.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbwi6OoBjGo[/ame]

Thank you kindly:blowkiss:

New update...

"EXCLUSIVE: Officials Believe Hailey Dunn Is Dead; Reward Now For Her Whereabouts"

ABILENE, Texas -- Officials close to the case now believe missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn is dead.

City Manager Pete Kampfer will confirm this revelation at a news conference Wednesday at noon in Colorado City with new information in the Hailey Dunn investigation.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/27368552/detail.html

PK drives me nuts....moo

Officials in Colorado City now believe that Hailey Dunn is now deceased and have changed the requirements involving the $15,000 reward to any "information leading to her whereabouts."

No solid leads in the case, prompted the change, said City Manager Pete Kampfer, who said there is reason to believe Dunn is deceased.

"There is some reason to think that because we haven't located her," Kampfer said. "I can't say law enforcement thinks that way, but I believe she is either deceased or under duress."

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/mar/30/officials-believe-dunn-deceased/

just wanted to share this link with you guys.

New Moon April 3,at 8:33:33
LOOK at all the 3's.........
New Hope?

Link to SA appearance, please?

I think Swedie meant to say BJD and Clint Dunn? SA wasn't shown to be at the vigil but BJD and Clint were.

Story and video link to vigil:

http://www.ktxs.com/news/27339854/detail.html

"I want to thank everybody that's still supporting this and still has hope for Hailey," said Clint Dunn, Hailey's father. "I'm just spreading the word. I'm trying to get it out of Texas and out to states, and I'm trying to spread awareness."

Hello astologers....
I don't have alot of access to computers, but I do try to keep up... and appreciate all that you do.. :)
Is or has there been anything seen on the charts if there was more than one person involved in Hailey's disappearance/death...??? If possible, at the moment she died..?? and was it M/F..???
I personally believe she died before midnight on the 26th... I guess I'm asking if the POI, SA and BD where present.. Thanks Alot.... :)

DA has not yet received the *advertiser censored* evidence

http://173.192.100.200/content/dunn-case-da-hasnt-received-*advertiser censored*-evidence

DA has not yet received the *advertiser censored* evidence

http://173.192.100.200/content/dunn-case-da-hasnt-received-*advertiser censored*-evidence

Dear Hailey,

I still check here every day for news of you being found. We haven't forgotten you. :hug:

Love,
Jenny

Hello astologers....
I don't have alot of access to computers, but I do try to keep up... and appreciate all that you do.. :)
Is or has there been anything seen on the charts if there was more than one person involved in Hailey's disappearance/death...??? If possible, at the moment she died..?? and was it M/F..???
I personally believe she died before midnight on the 26th... I guess I'm asking if the POI, SA and BD where present.. Thanks Alot.... :)

Hello Frogin,

The Event Charts discussed in this thread repeatedly finger SA as sole perp.

BD was absorbed in self and SA to the exclusion of the welfare of her child, but astrological evidence does not suggest she was directly involved in Hailey's disappearance/murder.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members