Theories: Who and Why?

The following is just a theory that might have happened that Sunday, not to be taken as anything other than speculation, and thinking outside the box.

What IF: the Indian in the white truck was waiting on the road to meet someone from the P. house/or family, to deliver him something, that possibly had been promised or paid for?

The long delay was because the merchandise was no where to be found.

possibly the girls admitted they found it/ hid it or destroyed it that weekend.....and then ran.

Not being able to deliver, caused someone to go into a rage and SNAP.....

ML,
I think your theory is "right on".
I do believe Skyla and Taylor knew the perp(s) that killed them.
I think the perp(s) were young, on drugs and full of rage.
I believe the perp(s) had assaulted Taylor prior to killing her.
I am not talking about a sexual assault but a physical assault.
You can review her autopsy report and see the evidence of this.
(Cheek abrasion)
I also believe at least one of perps are in prison. (For an unrelated charge).
I believe OSBI has a really good idea of the perp(s) who killed the girls and are being forced to bide their time until someone talks about this crime. I believe OSBI has forensic evidence but not enough to take to a prosecuting attorney for a conviction in a criminal court of law.
All of the above is simply my opinion.

Mysterlover,

Boots, I hope you are right about OSBI asking for silence. But wouldn't a request like that regard case details but not creating public awareness to find your daughter's killer?
I hope that makes sense....it doesn't sound quite right to me...not enough coffe this am!

It is great that we have some discussion going on here again. I think about Taylor and Skyla every day. RIP sweet girls.

wm

WM,
I also agree with Boots theories.
I think the families are following the instructions by the OSBI.
Until Skyla and Taylor were killed both the Plackers and the Whitakers led quiet, unassuming lives. To be thrust into the spotlight of a grieving family is undoubtedly very uncomfortable for them.

If you recall, Rose had just endured the trial of her son. I can not imagine the horror she must have felt to realize that she had just finished w/ the trial and conviction of her son and now her daughter had been viciously murdered. I do not blame her for not wanting to be in the news media. She needed time and space to recover from what had to be the worst time in her life.

Peter Placker spoke to the media many times. Vicki Placker spoke to the media but only under the guise of darkness. She was terrified to have her face shown on television.

At the prayer vigil, Jennifer Placker spoke to a reporter and was very uncomfortable doing so. Not because she is guilty of the crime but, because she lacks the self confidence needed to represent the family in the manner she thinks they need to be represented.

Lastly, not only were the girls lives opened for all to read about. (On WS and other media outlets) but so were the lives of the families. Fathers were accused of molesting their children, mothers were accused of not loving their children, the list goes on and on. At some point I believe the families got tired of the BS that surrounded the lies and decided to retreat and be surrounded by the people they knew loved them and would not judge them.

In a small way, I can relate to how they must have felt. My theories on this case did not "jive" with some of the others posters on this case. I have been called names, I have been accused of things that were out right lies. It became to much. I still check in on this case but, my passion to share knowledge on this case has waned. Why put yourself out there only to be ridiculed and lied about. It is not fun. That is why I believe the Plackers and Whitakers have not spoken publicly about this case. When they did the best they knew how to do, they were treated terribly.

As always, this is simply my opinion.
In the big scheme, it means nothing.

Ruflossn

Flossie, Thank you for your kind response and insight. I am frustrated and wish someone would shout out for justice for these girls. WS is my only outlet for that wish. I can't imagine the families devastation and fear that they must feel. Then there are the rumors, and the timeline seems hinky to me and I don't know what to think. Sometimes I wonder if LE is corrupt in the area.

I throw out theories which can be considered controversial and I mean no disrespect. At the very least it keeps us involved in discussing the case and keeping Taylor's and Skyla's memories alive.

My apologies that you feel you have been unfairly judged here at WS. If any of my posts have made you uncomfortable please know that it was not my intention and I am sincerely sorry. I've always enjoyed your posts and contributions to the thread.

Best regards,

wm

AllMOO

Flossie, Thank you for your kind response and insight. I am frustrated and wish someone would shout out for justice for these girls. WS is my only outlet for that wish. I can't imagine the families devastation and fear that they must feel. Then there are the rumors, and the timeline seems hinky to me and I don't know what to think. Sometimes I wonder if LE is corrupt in the area.

I throw out theories which can be considered controversial and I mean no disrespect. At the very least it keeps us involved in discussing the case and keeping Taylor's and Skyla's memories alive.

My apologies that you feel you have been unfairly judged here at WS. If any of my posts have made you uncomfortable please know that it was not my intention and I am sincerely sorry. I've always enjoyed your posts and contributions to the thread.

Best regards,

wm

AllMOO

Matilda,

I do agree with you in every aspect of your post.

Best regards,

wm

AllMOO

Hi Waltzing Matilda ~
I have never felt your responses on WS were anything other than responsible and kind. When I mentioned being "judged" it never had anything to do w/ you. The incidents I was referencing happened months ago. Thanks for your kind response. : )

As far as theories that can be considered "controversial", I have no issue w/ all theories being discussed. In fact, that is one thing that I love about WS. There are so many posters and all of us bring a unique perspective to the cases. Controversy can be a good thing. It makes us all reconsider our thoughts and preconceived ideas. Or at least in my opinion, it should.

Thanks again for your thoughtful post.
I am glad that this thread is seeing some chit-chat.

Flossie.

Flossie,
I hope I haven't offended you in anyway here on WS's. I always like reading your posts because you have a terrific way of expressing yourself and getting your message across to all of us,without sending out bad vibes or offending anyone.
When God was passing out kindness,I think you got back in line and took seconds.
A while back,I stopped posting on WS's,because some other memeber send me a mean e-mail.It really hurt my feelings.
And yes,isn't great to see some steady action here again?I was hoping this could would happen.

Flossie,
I hope I haven't offended you in anyway here on WS's. I always like reading your posts because you have a terrific way of expressing yourself and getting your message across to all of us,without sending out bad vibes or offending anyone.
When God was passing out kindness,I think you got back in line and took seconds.
A while back,I stopped posting on WS's,because some other memeber send me a mean e-mail.It really hurt my feelings.
And yes,isn't great to see some steady action here again?I was hoping this could would happen.

Hi K4K~
No, you have never offended me. I have always enjoyed reading your thoughts and ideas about this case. Thank-you so much for saying such nice things about me. It made my day. I am glad you are posting on this case again. It is nice to read your ideas.

Flossie

i mentioned in the what got you interested in..thread... i think they stumbled across something( clandestine meth lab and or drug deal) adults or teenagers( late teen, early twenties) could fit here...from what i understand, this wasnt an easy spot to get to, no random dude could find it unless he was a local...2 years later and no leads? i hoped someone would break, or overhear someone bragging at a local bar/tavern...

So hard to believe 2 years have gone by and no one has been caught for this viscous crime. To think two little girls can be gunned down like they were, and so far, someone has gotten away with it. It's mind blowing. In so many crimes like this, someone talks, and that's how it's solved, and it's hard to believe no one has talked yet.

From the transcripts thread:

I think these girls were shot by someone standing in the back of a pickup. I think the truck full of boys with guns is too hard to ignore in this case.

I think this can be ruled out by now, after two years if a number of people had been involved someone would have talked. Random act by a maximum of two people, most likely not locals, is my favorite theory. Without any witnesses such murders are almost impossible to solve since there is no coherent motive. I cannot begin to comprehend what sort of deranged impulse would drive anyone to commit such a horrendous act and be able to live with it, but it happens.

It's hard to imagine that its nearly 3 years now and still no arrests. If non-locals were the culprits, how/why do you suppose they were in that area? Regardless, there would have to be some type of connection to someone local and more specifically, someone who lived nearby, wouldn't you think. By all accounts it doesn't appear to be the type of road/area that someone would just randomly drive down. While I don't have an absolute theory in this case, I do have a couple observations; To shoot these poor girls right out in the open while they walked alongside the road is incredibly risky & reckless. The shooters were obviously not "the best shots." With a crime as horrific as this, wouldn't you want to do it quick and get the hell out of dodge? If the shooters had been more experienced I don't think they would have risked, not only the sound of shots being heard, but the sound of the girls screaming, and even one possibly getting away into the woods and surviving. It appears that they were only able to fatally shoot the girls once the girls had been injured enough to essentially make them sitting ducks. While the road may see very little traffic, I still can't get past the risk taken to openly shoot them like this. A non-local wouldn't be very familiar with the frequency of cars traveling on that road, whereas a local would be far more familiar - and therefore more comfortable. Do we know for certain that the shooters were even in a vehicle? Could they have been on a 4-wheeler; perhaps traveled through the woods rather than on the dirt road? Perhaps they were up in a tree laying in wait? Sorry - more questions than answers but this case still haunts me and I pray that Skyla & Taylor and their families will get justice soon!

JMO~

wm,
i also agree with boots theories.
I think the families are following the instructions by the osbi.
Until skyla and taylor were killed both the plackers and the whitakers led quiet, unassuming lives. To be thrust into the spotlight of a grieving family is undoubtedly very uncomfortable for them.

If you recall, rose had just endured the trial of her son. I can not imagine the horror she must have felt to realize that she had just finished w/ the trial and conviction of her son and now her daughter had been viciously murdered. I do not blame her for not wanting to be in the news media. She needed time and space to recover from what had to be the worst time in her life.

Peter placker spoke to the media many times. Vicki placker spoke to the media but only under the guise of darkness. She was terrified to have her face shown on television.

At the prayer vigil, jennifer placker spoke to a reporter and was very uncomfortable doing so. Not because she is guilty of the crime but, because she lacks the self confidence needed to represent the family in the manner she thinks they need to be represented.

Lastly, not only were the girls lives opened for all to read about. (on ws and other media outlets) but so were the lives of the families. Fathers were accused of molesting their children, mothers were accused of not loving their children, the list goes on and on. At some point i believe the families got tired of the bs that surrounded the lies and decided to retreat and be surrounded by the people they knew loved them and would not judge them.

In a small way, i can relate to how they must have felt. My theories on this case did not "jive" with some of the others posters on this case. I have been called names, i have been accused of things that were out right lies. It became to much. I still check in on this case but, my passion to share knowledge on this case has waned. Why put yourself out there only to be ridiculed and lied about. It is not fun. That is why i believe the plackers and whitakers have not spoken publicly about this case. When they did the best they knew how to do, they were treated terribly.

As always, this is simply my opinion.
In the big scheme, it means nothing.

Ruflossn

great post my dear friend >>>!!!

great post my dear friend >>>!!!

Thanks GS~

It will soon be 3 years since the death of Skyla and Taylor.
I have been told OSBI has stated they will have another press conference on the 3 yr anniversary. They have mentioned having it at the Memorial Garden at the school or possibly Oklahoma City. If I hear any news on the location, I will post it.

Talk to you soon ~
Flossie.

Sweat went on to tell authorities he went to his father’s home near Weleetka to burn some notebooks and video tapes in a fire on the north side of the property. OSBI and Okmulgee Police officers went to the location to search the site. Upon searching the site the officers discovered adult human bones and pieces of prescription glasses that matched Ashley Taylor’s and clothing belonging to a female from the burn pile.

** has red hair . . .

http://henryettafreelance.com/v2/content.aspx?ID=35610&MemberID=1991

I have reported some things that I have discovered online about Kevin Sweat to the OSBI. He is now suspected in the deaths of the girls. more to come

I have reported some things that I have discovered online about Kevin Sweat to the OSBI. He is now suspected in the deaths of the girls. more to come

Oh this is great news, JackAMW!!! I look forward to hear more details!!
Thank you for the update!

wm

Sweat went on to tell authorities he went to his father’s home near Weleetka to burn some notebooks and video tapes in a fire on the north side of the property. OSBI and Okmulgee Police officers went to the location to search the site. Upon searching the site the officers discovered adult human bones and pieces of prescription glasses that matched Ashley Taylor’s and clothing belonging to a female from the burn pile.

** has red hair . . .

http://henryettafreelance.com/v2/content.aspx?ID=35610&MemberID=1991

krimekat, Someone mentioned his deviantart acct in the comments section of the link you posted so I went there and typed in his name. Not all of it appears to be his art but there's some interesting stuff compiled there that gives some insight into Kevin Sweat's character. MOO

wm

A true showing of adoration towards the victims is shown when a murder is discussed with the respect for each other like you've done here. It's been a real treat for me to catch up on this case.
imo

A true showing of adoration towards the victims is shown when a murder is discussed with the respect for each other like you've done here. It's been a real treat for me to catch up on this case.
imo

jaleigh,

:wagon:

Welcome to WS!!! I am so glad you joined us! We need to keep Skyla and Taylor's memories alive and hope and pray for justice for them and their families.

wm

What are ya'll in Oklahoma hearing about connections to the Sweat case? Please share.

Wow. I just read that Topix thread. Hopefully a few of those newer posts are true and there will eventually be justice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.
Back