Status
Not open for further replies.

arielilane

Justice for Liz Barraza
Reaction score
Website
www.whokilledlizbarraza.com
Discuss Neill J. Nalepa here, please.

36 year-old Neil J. Nalepa a nursing student from Scottsdale, Arizona went to was married to Rebecca Zahau. He went to Centereach High School in Suffolk County, New York on Long Island, graduated on 1993. He met Rebecca Zahau at a Bible College in Austria they got married on 2002 and stayed together for nine years until they split up on January, 2010. Their divorce was finalized on February, 2011, Rebecca Nalepa change her name back to Rebecca Zahau on May 17th, 2011 when she filed a petition at the Superior Court of Arizona in Maricopa County.

http://celebritydaily.net/tv/photo-neil-nalepa-rebecca-zahaus-ex-husband/

ANY DISCUSSION of Neil Nalepa MUST be related to his public comments and NOTHING ELSE.

This is not a free for all. Neil has been interviewed and spoken publically a few times. Those interviews may be discussed BUT sleuthing him and digging up the dirt on him is not going to fly. We don't sleuth innocents. If the posting gets carried away the thread will be closed.

Salem

This gentleman came to mind today. I have not had time to post about him. However, I find it strange that he is involved with commenting on the case. Do I have that information correct? He is not erased from my list. lol

He is involved in the families site, but I am not sure in what capacity.

Discuss Neill J. Nalepa here, please.

36 year-old Neil J. Nalepa a nursing student from Scottsdale, Arizona went to was married to Rebecca Zahau. He went to Centereach High School in Suffolk County, New York on Long Island, graduated on 1993. He met Rebecca Zahau at a Bible College in Austria they got married on 2002 and stayed together for nine years until they split up on January, 2010. Their divorce was finalized on February, 2011, Rebecca Nalepa change her name back to Rebecca Zahau on May 17th, 2011 when she filed a petition at the Superior Court of Arizona in Maricopa County.

http://celebritydaily.net/tv/photo-neil-nalepa-rebecca-zahaus-ex-husband/

Per the title of the thread - what claims has he made?

My impression is that he thinks something is fishy and that this is not a suicide. He was married to Rebecca for 8 years and my impression is that he still thought highly of her. Possibly that he really did not want the marriage to end since it took a while it appears after they separated. As far as I know, we do not know why their marriage ended.

I do find this most interesting from the link"

“We were pretty positive they were looking at the possibility of a homicide, It doesn’t look like they ever did. There are friends that knew her for years and years that [investigators] didn’t call and ask anything. It seems like someone just wants this to be sealed and done with,”

Per the title of the thread - what claims has he made?

My impression is that he thinks something is fishy and that this is not a suicide. He was married to Rebecca for 8 years and my impression is that he still thought highly of her. Possibly that he really did not want the marriage to end since it took a while it appears after they separated. As far as I know, we do not know why their marriage ended.

He filed for divorce and said that she had changed and become materialistic. I apologize in advance that I can't find the link, but it might be in one of the older threads.

Ok... I had never seen where Neil was the one who filed for divorce.

Thanks. Lawgirl usually knows her facts...it would seem that Mr. Nalepa no longer is of that opinion with his recent indications that he does not believe it is a suicide. That is just my opinion.

Interesting he'd say one thing than change his mind.

People do change their minds. I don't have personal knowledge of their relationship, so I cannot say why.

Either someone is materialistic or they're not. Funny that opinions get changed when other factors change.

Either someone is materialistic or they're not. Funny that opinions get changed when other factors change.

I wouldn't know...just like I cannot assume that buying a huge mansion is materialistic. I don't know the people and their motives have not been proven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46