Match! NY - Caledonia, WhtFem 1UFNY, 13-19, Turquoise Necklace, Nov'79 *Tammy Alexander*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Jo Alexander: Sister has theory why teen wasn't reported missing
Though their mother was “terribly mean,” said Dyson, Tammy Jo was her favorite child. It's because of this fact that Dyson can't believe that Tammy Jo was never reported missing.

“(Tammy Jo) had a probation officer, that person has now passed away and according to the detective, there is no record of them, those have all been purged,” she said. “I think my mom may have told my sister's probation officer 'she's gone again.' I'm assuming it was an 'oh, she'll show up or come back.'”

Rest in peace Tammy <3 I posted this on my facebook fanpage and on my YouTube channel because I didn't want anyone to forget her.

TammyJoAlexander.png

and also, I read about her probation officer too. it looks like she had it pretty rough if she kept having to run away :( I really wish there was a safer outlet for teenagers in her situation to go to :(

I believe in one of the 1st articles her sister did; she said the mother had a prescription medication addiction which is why she treated the kids the way she did.

Sister hoped 'Cali' escaped toxic life
Gary Craig, Staff writer 6:57 p.m. EST January 31, 2015
But, Dyson said, she would not be surprised if Alexander was leaving a turbulent household, one in which a pill-addicted mother could fly into volatile rages and temper tantrums.

"She did prescription drugs," Dyson said of her mother, Barbara. "She was suicidal. I think she had issues back then that they didn't diagnose.

"My mother put Joan Crawford to shame," Dyson said, mentioning the actress, portrayed by her daughter as a domineering abusive alcoholic in the book Mommie Dearest.

I'm glad she can finally rest in peace now that she has her name back.

I was in New York last Wednesday to attend Tammy's memorial. I brought my dashcam along with me, and placed it in the windshield of my rental car.

Here is the first of two clips of the drive through the cemetery.

[video=youtu;FmG3do7HkUc]http://youtu.be/FmG3do7HkUc[/video]

Right at the end of this video, just before it stops, if you look off to the left, you can barely see the bench in front of the treeline. It's kind of hard to see, but you can see it a few seconds before my car stops.

It is on the YouTube video, at 11:58:49 (on the camera clock), and about 4:09 of the video timer, just beyond a grave with yellow flowers in front of it.

Here is part 2 of 2.

[video=youtu;fT6GyLCJh3U]http://youtu.be/fT6GyLCJh3U[/video]

It begins with the grave site out of view to the left.

I then make a U-Turn to double back, and at about 1:17 of the video, the grave site is at the very right of the screen at the treeline (although the grave stone is barely visible in the video).

At the very end of the video at about 4:52, the Moose Lodge (from where the balloon release took place) is the red building on the right of the screen.

SSA; Carl & myself have been posting news articles as well as Pam & her cousins eulogy so be sure to check it out

Cali's FB Page

Below is an image of a news paper that is not online. Someone was nice enough to trans-scribe the article for me; it's posted on Cali's FB Page

attachment.php

I'm so happy she has her name back and her family finally has closure. May she rest in peace.

From Tammy's thread

The information that the investigators were traveling To GA, or Fl to investigate Rainbow Prison Ministries was inaccurate. I have no idea where the media pulled it out of the air from, and nobody at LCSO has any idea where that info came from either. The investigation is very active and it is progressing but as often happens in these old cases, it takes time.

Here is part 2 of 2.

[video=youtu;fT6GyLCJh3U]http://youtu.be/fT6GyLCJh3U[/video]

It begins with the grave site out of view to the left.

I then make a U-Turn to double back, and at about 1:17 of the video, the grave site is at the very right of the screen at the treeline (although the grave stone is barely visible in the video).

At the very end of the video at about 4:52, the Moose Lodge (from where the balloon release took place) is the red building on the right of the screen.

Beautiful Cemetery! I'm sure it's something to see in the fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong