Trial - Ross Harris #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leanna looking at pictures of Cooper in the carseat that her mother took.

She's not crying at all, no emotion.

Leanna actually choked up when she looked at a photo of Cooper shown to her by attorney :(

I raised two babies in southwest Florida and I'll be honest, this never ever entered my brain. It's odd to me it was their biggest fear.

Please, someone, point me to wherever it was said that this was Leanna's BIGGEST fear? Other than in the original SW's even LE acknowledges weren't ....entirely accurate?

She said it was A fear, not her biggest fear. It would have been A fear of mine if I had raised my baby in the South, where hot car deaths are most common.

As the advocacy groups for preventing hot car deaths say, parental complacency that this could never happen to them is one of the reasons it does.

The picture of him in the carseat was from April.

Leanna actually choked up when she looked at a photo of Cooper shown to her by attorney :(

Really? She actually chuckled to something Kilgore said during her testimony regarding the pictures of Cooper in the carseat that her mother took.

Please, someone, point me to wherever it was said that this was Leanna's BIGGEST fear? Other than in the original SW's even LE acknowledges weren't ....entirely accurate?

She said it was A fear, not her biggest fear. It would have been A fear of mine if I had raised my baby in the South, where hot car deaths are most common.

As the advocacy groups for preventing hot car desths say, parental complacency that this could never ever happen to them is one of the reasons it does.

Well, I'm no brain surgeon but I had a cheap plastic mirror across from kids that could see the reflection of them in my own rear view mirror. So I could always keep an eye on them...because I Always wanted to be safe and see my babies. If it was a fear on any level why not spend the $5? Takes that worry off the plate IMO

I think this testimony from LH shreds prosecution case about premeditation...What she says just seems reasonable to me. JMO Not saying that he is not a sorry excuse for a husband, and a careless, self-absorbed jerk, but I just don't now think that he deliberately did this...May go back to the fence later, but right now I'm on the accidental side.

Really? She actually chuckled to something Kilgore said during her testimony regarding the pictures of Cooper in the carseat that her mother took.

(not verbatim)

Kilgore "is this an accurate representation of what Cooper looked like in that carseat?"

Leanna "well, its a picture of him in the seat so...yes?"

Is that when she chuckled?

She should probably just be uncontrollably sobbing the whole time she is up there so that everyone can comment on how fake THAT is. smh.

I hope we find out why she divorced him (if he's as innocent as she is claiming he is).

I hope we find out why she divorced him (if he's as innocent as she is claiming his is).

What relevance could that possibly have to this trial? And other than that, imo, it is none of anyone's business.

Well, I'm no brain surgeon but I had a cheap plastic mirror across from kids that could see the reflection of them in my own rear view mirror. So I could always keep an eye on them...because I Always wanted to be safe and see my babies. If it was a fear on any level why not spend the $5? Takes that worry off the plate IMO

I did too and a mirror on the back of my sun visor....I didn't use my rear view mirror.

What relevance could that possibly have to this trial?

she saw all the warning signs and even went to the church and had software set so she (and their friend from the church) could monitor him.

So why didn't she divorce him a long time ago, why now?

she saw all the warning signs and even went to the church and had software set so she (and their friend from the church) could monitor him.

So why didn't she divorce him a long time ago, why now?

Maybe she actually honored her vows even though he didn't. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
Leanna actually choked up when she looked at a photo of Cooper shown to her by attorney

RBBM, yes Really. When Kilgore showed her the photo of Cooper sent with asleep at LAA at naptime. She noticed something in the photo that she hadn't noticed prior.

Maybe she actually honored her vows even though he didn't. JMO

but they are divorced now, so why isn't she still honoring him and the marriage?

That one might be transparent :thinking:
Can forgive him for killing cooper but not the prostitutes

Yeah she even said on the stand that if she had known about the prostitutes, she would have left him...even before Cooper died.

Yeah she even said on the stand that if she had known about the prostitutes, she would have left him...even before Cooper died.

because he was paying? I guess underaged girls are ok in her book?

So I may have missed this as I had to run out to the fabric store to complete kids costumes, but how and when did the Ross monitoring system stop? How did he get away with all the apps and sexting if the church and his wife had his phone locked down?

but they are divorced now, so why isn't she still honoring him and the marriage?

Why can't you give the woman a break? <modsnip> and now her marital decisions? She's not on trial here.

That one might be transparent :thinking:
Can forgive him for killing cooper but not the prostitutes

Well Cooper was accidental. Prostitutes and cheating were deliberate.

Plus, I could see being unable to stay married to the man who accidentally killed their child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member