NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he wasn't sure he would be alive much longer, I can certainly see why he'd order more than one meal.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yea, I guess he wouldn't worry about gaining weight.

How does one expect a couple to be? Especially a couple over 60.

I have to agree with you. Was she supposed to sit on his lap during the hair cut? FWIW my husband and I have never attended one another’s hair appointments.

https://twitter.com/LVMPD

DLaFyeUUMAA_85z.jpg

[video=twitter;916066695332188160]https://twitter.com/Vanessa_Murphy/status/916066695332188160[/video]

An #Illinois man drove to #LasVegas with a cross for each victim who did not survive. @8NewsNow #VegasShooting #VegasStrong @LVMPD

Hairdresser who cut his hair three times in the past year interviewed on CNN just now. Others who worked in the salon confirmed that he was there and she cut his hair.

Notes:

1. He came in three times in past year and a half

2. Most recent visit two months ago

3. He came in for cuts between 8am and 9am in the morning

4. He smelled like alcohol at each visit

5. At most recent visit, two months ago, he said he had been up all night gambling. He said his girlfriend was going to the Philippines at some undetermined time in future and he would be home alone by himself. This did not sound strange to hairdresser in terms of how he said it.

6. Girlfriend accompanied him to appointments but hairdresser said they did not seem close like you would expect a couple to be.
I guess she was the designated driver.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Maybe he just got the taste for a certain cheap brand and stuck with it.

Kind of like you still see many people having a $2.00 domestic Budweiser or Bud Long Neck at the bar even though a good German Import draw beer would be better tasting in my opinion and a little more costly of course.

Lol budwiser would be a huge step up for my dad. He prefers Busch and natty. No joke. He also prefers jugs of what I guess is considered cooking wine over even like barefoot wine. Cheap gross crap, but he is an alcoholic. he has made a very nice amount of money in his life and is very financially comfortable , however he grew up poor so maybe that’s why he sticks to the cheap crap. Gets the job done.

[FONT=&quot]Adam Herbets‏Verified account @AdamHerbets [video=twitter;916099057390575616]https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/916099057390575616[/video]More

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Valet driver says he doesn't remember anything weird when he drove the shooter's car. "I'm just in shock really."Video coming soon.

[video=twitter;916100428982448128]https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/916100428982448128[/video]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Adam Herbets‏Verified account @AdamHerbets [video=twitter;916102121346363392]https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/916102121346363392[/video]More

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Adam Herbets Retweeted Adam Herbets[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Reminder: Sheriff said he has knows of an escape plan + explosives in shooter's car. He hasn't said if car was in valet for search warrant.
[/FONT]

[video=twitter;916103515033894912]https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/916103515033894912[/video]

If he wasn't sure he would be alive much longer, I can certainly see why he'd order more than one meal.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’m starting to think I’m the only person who’s yelled “dinners here” into an empty apartment so the delivery guy doesn’t think I’m a pig. Just kidding .... (kind of..)

How does one expect a couple to be? Especially a couple over 60.

Like a couple, which is different from two friends, acquaintances, co-workers, siblings, etc. Some people are observant and might notice little things, like they didn't speak to each other, smile at one another, or stand near each other. Stylists have a lot of experience watching people interact.

[video=twitter;916103515033894912]https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/916103515033894912[/video]

I’ve been having trouble seeing your posts again today. I think you’re posting twitter updates but they are coming up blank for me. Does anyone know why or how I can fix it?

Woman whose daughter was killed in Aurora shooting was on talking about their charity which gives 100% of donation to victims of mass shootings. (apparently only charity that can claim this). She was talking about the long term effects this shooting will have on victims and their families.

"The National Compassion Fund collects money for victims of mass casualty crimes and distributes that money directly to the victims and their families. We have no other agenda or purpose.

The Fund does not build memorials, set up scholarships, or fund community projects – however worthy these aims are. Established charities and other community groups can, and do, fund those things."

I don't think I am allowed to post a link- you can google them.

Red Cross does not have a clue where the mone y goes!

I saw it first

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...rtion-of-donations-will-go-directly-to-harvey

I’ve been having trouble seeing your posts again today. I think you’re posting twitter updates but they are coming up blank for me. Does anyone know why or how I can fix it?

The same thing is happening to me. To see the text of the post I have to click "reply with quote" and then it shows up.

I’m starting to think I’m the only person who’s yelled “dinners here” into an empty apartment so the delivery guy doesn’t think I’m a pig. Just kidding .... (kind of..)

I do it so the delivery guy doesn't think I'm alone and murder me. :) And anytime there's a knock on the door I shout "I'll get it!" even if I'm alone.

I’ve been able to have moments of levity through some of the journalistic terms.

Las Vegas *maniac* SP showed signs *he was crazy*.
Maniac and Crazy...and who determined this???

-“Las Vegas MANIAC Stephen Paddock showed signs he was CRAZY — such as laying in bed and screaming​,​ “Oh my god” — his girlfriend told investigators, according to a new report.

Longtime gal pal Marilou Danley revealed Paddock “would lie in bed, just moaning and screaming, ‘Oh my God,'” according to an NBC News report citing former FBI officials briefed on the matter.

Danley also said that Paddock showed “mental health symptoms,”

http://nypost.com/2017/10/05/vegas-shooters-girlfriend-reveals-his-bizarre-behavior/

A side note or my curiosity, as I have seen very little live coverage on ML ‘the gal pal’. Has she exhibited sadness or devastation over his death? I’m in no way implying she is responsible (I don’t think she is). I’m interested in the bond between them. Is she distraught over losing her partner-best friend, etc? I wonder if she raised the question of mental health to him?

I do it so the delivery guy doesn't think I'm alone and murder me. :) And anytime there's a knock on the door I shout "I'll get it!" even if I'm alone.

SAME HERE!!! I do it in many scenarios. When I exit in my car through the garage, if there are workmen or any unknowns outside, I toot the horn and wave to my invisible peeps through the window. “I will be back, call me if you need anything” Wink-Wink😂

[FONT=&quot]FOX5 Las Vegas‏Verified account @FOX5Vegas [video=twitter;916104512695263232]https://twitter.com/FOX5Vegas/status/916104512695263232[/video]More

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]#UPDATE Police have located the Hyundai Tucson sought in connection with the mass shooting investigation, at Stephen Paddock’s Reno house.
[/FONT]

It was just an idea. If he could have been sure of being able to nip across the border without being stopped he could have been there by road by morning, but with the risk that he would already have been identified as the gunman and picked up as he tried to cross the border. Maybe he had a false passport and was planning to disguise himself. He had the money to be able to buy a false passport, after all.

I suspect we're going to find out he had unknown assets and resources. Maybe he still had access to a plane. Maybe vehicles that weren't associated with him. Maybe a boat that would get him out of the country by the back door.

He could have anticipated a watch for him at the Mexican border and looked for a less obvious way out of the country.

Just a thought, he may have had another vehicle parked somewhere. One vehicle that we know about had lots of ammo in it but it also had 50 pounds of Tannerite in that vehicle too. If you're not familiar with Tannerite, go to youtube and search:

30lbs of tannerite vs 79 Ford Bronco

I think he'd planned to exit down the stairs, beside his suite, and make a run to where he'd parked his vehicle. Once there, he'd shoot some rounds into the tannerite loaded vehicle from a pretty far piece, which would not only create a diversion, but likely have killed a lot more folks. He would then drive off in another vehicle, or, throw down the firearm and grab a taxi to the airport in all of the craziness, and ultimately end up in another country. He could have even planned to fly one of his planes out. There's also a possibility that he left her i.d. there and wired the funds, as a way to set her up to take the fall, while he's sitting in another country somewhere. Even if he lost his pilot's license, with the amount of money he was flashing around, he could have gotten a fake pilot i.d. from somewhere.

Might sound crazy but that Tannerite is crazy stuff.

Great tips actually. For a couple different reasons like mentioned. I like it and I am so using this method from now on. :)

[FONT=&quot]Adam Herbets‏Verified account @AdamHerbets [video=twitter;916103515033894912]https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/916103515033894912[/video]More

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]VIDEO: Valet driver said he doesn't remember seeing "anything crazy" when he drove the shooter's car.
[/FONT]

link

While he took an $11,000 hit on the Florida house when he sold it, the records show Paddock bought and sold another property in Reno, two homes and an apartment complex in Mesquite, Texas, and at least four other properties in California. He profited handsomely from the sale of an apartment building he owned with a former wife and other family members. The building, purchased in 1992, sold for $3.2 million in 2004.

After taxes a couple of million 13 years ago might vanish - especially if he is supporting brothers family mom him self her etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member