IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
To see him walking could better help someone identify, I know it's not alot but it's better than the still photos, and it doesn't hurt anything about the investigation

I actually think it hurt the Missy Bevers investigation. People have gone absolutely crazy over how the perp walks.

I REALLY think that if LE had video of him walking, and they thought it was useful...they would have released it, or would be soon. Totally JMO

To see him walking could better help someone identify, I know it's not alot but it's better than the still photos, and it doesn't hurt anything about the investigation

There's been lots of speculation that Abby's jacket can be seen in photo number 2 (I have been one of the loudest proponents of this) and that the very next step is when the attack starts, which of course, we should not see. If Abby is in the next frame is might be difficult to gage a walk. We would only get one step and LE may have decided it's not worth it.

yes his GAIT could help tremendously!! Knowing someone who walks with a gait from failed hip surgery "the gait" could immediately help identify someone! The clothing and blurry pic aside the gait could definitely identify someone! Odd gait gets your attention

I went to bed thinking WHAT IF...
Instead of being caught, this jerk went someplace unknown to kill himself. If you never wanted to be found, where would you end your life? In an old abandoned shack? Jump off a bridge with a weight attached? Just a thought...

I want to believe that the reason for so many unsolved murders is because every one of those murderers jumped off the Mississippi River Bridge or climbed into some hidden spot and shot themselves in the head, but these guys are too in love with themselves to commit suicide.

To them, the people they killed were nothing, their families mean nothing. We are talking about people who do not even feel the basic instinct to not kill the young of their own species. We are dealing with a true demon, void of human instinct.

In the animal world, the adult males will kill the young of another adult male in order to breed with its mother. But, they walk on all fours and, as a species, are predators.

We all keep saying 'why hasn't anyone turned him in?' Maybe they have and his name is in that backlog of tips. Every one of them must be followed up on or the defense attorney will claim "they didn't look for anyone else, they didn't follow through on 5,000 tips!"

With a $200K reward on the line, a wife or girlfriend can survive without his income.

JMHO But girlfriend, if you are lying for him and hiding his deeds, think about that $200K and how you can do the right thing and not be destitute. He's no good. He kills people's children. Give him up.

http://now.wthr.com/2maekbR

In the article from today (updated 12 minutes ago @ 5:30pm EST) there is a video interview with Pat Mcafee via WRTR, notice at 2:09 he states "the superintendent thinks it's an out of state guy."

Hm...
Yea, that is weird. 1. They either have additional info there not saying, or 2. He is dead wrong. I find it hard to believe this guy could be from out of state, unless he grew up here then moved away. To do what he did and make a clean escape you would have to know those trails, the woods, everything.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I am starting to believe that the pics are just that PICS not video of walking the AUDIO is of him telling them to get down the hill and and I think that there is no more video of him

Edited to correct that I meant AUDIO

Had the girls been found at the time of the helicopter footage?

http://now.wthr.com/2maekbR

In the article from today (updated 12 minutes ago @ 5:30pm EST) there is a video interview with Pat Mcafee (Indianapolis Colts Punter- retired) via WRTR, notice at 2:09 he states "the superintendent thinks it's an out of state guy."

Hm...That could change things if true.

Okay wow, either that was a slip up or he just gave real insight to the investigation. The killer being potentially out of state leads credence to the idea of a SK who could potentially be involved in the 2012 Evansdale murders

Sorry to ask, I have tried to read every post, but who is Cheyanna? thanks

It is Cheyanne ,i spelled it wrong,but she was the woman who had her facebook post mentioned in an article about being on the bridge at the same time as a man and a couple , she had posted a picture she took ,which was removed as was her facebook post. As far as we know she might be the only witness to seeing the man or a man on the bridge that day.

I was watching it again and just wanted to make sure I am looking at it with the mindset of before vs after the girls were found.

Immediately, I thought "yes" but I don't really know. So why?

I just don't understand why this guy hasn't been identified yet. It's a shame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, that is weird. 1. They either have additional info there not saying, or 2. He is dead wrong. I find it hard to believe this guy could be from out of state, unless he grew up here then moved away. To do what he did and make a clean escape you would have to know those trails, the woods, everything.

Or they could be catfishing the suspect.

I'm confused as to why it matters which one comes first?

it really doesn't, just like some other things that are discussed. But, this is what we do here. We pull everything apart.

Okay wow, either that was a slip up or he just gave real insight to the investigation. The killer being potentially out of state leads credence to the idea of a SK who could potentially be involved in the 2012 Evansdale murders
I really have a HARD time believing he is from out of state. What he just came to town, went to the Monon High Bridge and just happened to come across to young girls??? Highly unlikely to me. Not saying it couldn't happen, but come on guys, that isn't logical thinking at all. I mean this time of year, he could've waited 2-3 months before he came across anyone.

I went to bed thinking WHAT IF...
Instead of being caught, this jerk went someplace unknown to kill himself. If you never wanted to be found, where would you end your life? In an old abandoned shack? Jump off a bridge with a weight attached? Just a thought...

People like him don't kill themselves.......they just kill others. I've always been amazed how terrified these serial killers and mass murderers are to face the death penalty. They will enter into some of the most insane plea deals you've ever heard of to avoid being put to death by the State.

I suppose it has something to do with the dreams they have at night............and knowing what awaits them on the other side.

SBM -

According to that link that's exactly when you probably had it done, when you had bloodwork taken. "on enlistment, reenlistment, and deployment" are the times when it's taken. Refusal nets a courtmartialing.

"What was then called the “DOD DNA Registry,” a program within the Armed Forces Institute of pathology, was established pursuant to a December 16, 1991 memorandum of the Deputy Secretary of Defense. Under this program, DNA specimens are collected from active duty and reserve military personnel upon their enlistment, reenlistment, or preparation for operational deployment. "

"Two members of the United States Marine Corps were ordered to give DNA samples before being deployed to the Pacific in January 1995. They refused to do so and were charged with the violation of an order from a superior commissioned officer. The military court martial dismissed the charges, holding that the regulations underlying the DNA Repository program were not punitive and thus no disciplinary action could be taken for refusal to provide specimens. The two Marines sued the government in federal court, charging that the DNA collection program violates the Fourth Amendment protection against unreasonable searches and seizures. The district court found the DNA collection requirement to be valid. The court of appeals declared the case to be moot because by the time of the appeal the two Marines had been granted honorable discharges without ever having given samples of their DNA. Since that time two other members of the military have refused to give their DNA samples. One was sentenced by a court martial to 14 days hard labor and a two-grade reduction in rank. Another temporarily lost his rank and 40 percent of his pay, and was reassigned. He was later able to claim a narrow exception on religious grounds and was reinstated. "
I would be interested in seeing if the military has ever released information of that sort from their database for investigations outside of military use.

I was in contact with a missing mans sister a few years back. This person wanted a missing flyer poster made and posted up on our SAR FB page. We follow strict guidelines when it comes to missing persons and we have to confirm a missing persons report is on file. She informed me that she was not able to file a missing persons report with law enforment because the military had their own invegestion and LE would not have a shadow investigation. I refered the woman to NamUS and she was finally able to get a missing persons report filed for her brother with LE. The military will not release any info on their investigation with LE and it's a cold case. I have no military background and that's the only missing persons case I have been involved with where the military has their own investigation going for an AWOL person.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members