GUILTY MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 #11

Google Alert - sharing

Rachelle Bond 'wants a fresh start' after sentencing in Bella Bond case and jail time, her attorney says
http://www.masslive.com/news/boston/index.ssf/2017/07/rachelle_bond_wants_a_fresh_st.html

"I think that she'd like to avoid locations where she was able to connect for drugs," Janice Bassil, Bond's attorney, said Wednesday after her client's sentencing. "I think she really wants a fresh start so there are plenty of places in Massachusetts where she could do that."
[.....]
Asked if Bond, who had two children taken away from her by the state Department of Children and Families before she had Bella, wants to start over with another family, Bassil said, "She just wants to start over. I don't think she's thinking much beyond that. It really is kind of a day to day thing."

Oh God no..... She's 41, hoping it will NOT happen.... oh geez...

"day to day thing"...yep one day released next day pregnant. Anyone that thinks she will not do all possible to achieve that goal is living in a dream world. That is her ticket to the system again. Very possible at 41 and if past history in any indicator lots of willing participants.Most in her world don't care at all what she has done.

:sigh: Anybody else get depressed during the trial? It just doesn't feel like Justice for Bella to me. The wrong person is behind bars for the rest of their life. I feel like I am stuck in a very, very dark Groundhog Day movie where the character changed from Casey Anthony to Rachel Bond. Why do they deserve a second chance? In RB's case, a third chance since she lost custody of her older children. :sigh:

:sigh: Anybody else get depressed during the trial? It just doesn't feel like Justice for Bella to me. The wrong person is behind bars for the rest of their life. I feel like I am stuck in a very, very dark Groundhog Day movie where the character changed from Casey Anthony to Rachel Bond. Why do they deserve a second chance? In RB's case, a third chance since she lost custody of her older children. :sigh:

Good to see ya, Boots. I totally agree, justice has NOT been done here.

I'm not saying it's impossible for RB to get pregnant again but I do feel like time is not on her side. In the UK woman who have babies over age 35 are referred to as 'geriatric pregnancies'. The risks are significantly higher for chromosomal abnormalities over 40. By age 45 the risk of miscarriage is 1 in 2. I hope she decides not to even try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what happens when she relapses? Does she get sent back to jail? No way she'll stay clean.

I'm not saying it's impossible for RB to get pregnant again but I do feel like time is not on her side. In the UK woman who have babies over age 35 are referred to as 'geriatric pregnancies'. The risks are significantly higher for chromosomal abnormalities over 40. By age 45 the risk of miscarriage is 1 in 2. I hope she decides not to even try.

Everything you said is true. But I don't think it is going to stop her.

My nightmare scenario is seeing Casey and Rachel in a mommy and me class with their new baby victims. :eek::scared:

CA and RB can start a home for mothers set free but yet are disliked by the masses. *shivers*
Moo

I wonder how many friends she made in jail? probably a big fat 0

I had my last baby a few months before my 38th b day. I gained 12 pounds and had no issues at all. I had pre e and all sorts of issues with my pregnancies at 19 and 22. I know they say its higher risk but it really was the most healthy of my pregnancies. and I also got pregnant with only 2 months of trying.

that being said, booo I hope she does not try it!!!

Makes me sad to think who was next in line to get the bed RB got. She's been sober my gosh.
Now that person who wants help got bumped for RB.

Google Alert - sharing:

Mother of slain tot Bella set free
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2017/07/mother_of_slain_tot_bella_set_free

Bond did not speak at her sentencing and attorney Janice Bassil said, "She doesn't want to make a statement -- ever."

That's cause she'll be "caught" in ALL her lies....

STILL Waiting JUSTICE for BELLA! :rose:

God she makes me sick. I'm sure one day she will need money and someone will pay for an interview. I wish they could of just dropped her off in the middle of the desert. She doesn't deserve more tax dollars being spent on her rehabilitation. She doesn't deserve anyone's sympathy. The only thing she deserves is to sit in jail forever with a picture of little Bella's grave marker to remind her of what she did.

They literally made a deal with the devil - she should be in prison. I've always felt she was the instigator of Bella's death - not McCarthy. It doesn't surprise me at all that she was the first to scream for a deal - she's used the system to get what she wants for years- rent, food, etc. It just amazes me they took her up on it.

I don't have time to listen right now. Did it change your mind at all on him?

I did a podcast on the Bella Bond murder and interviewed Michael Sprinsky, ex friend of Michael McCarthy. Here is the link to listen: https://audioboom.com/posts/6245139-bella-bond-murder-case Sprinsky talks about McCarthy's obsession with the devil, the NWO and how McCarthy even drank human blood one time.

Thanks I listened to it, was a good interview Levi. All that weird stuff MM did doesn't prove to me he was the actual killer RB just as guilty as him. She said and wrote weird devil stuff and told people Bella had the devil in her too. Just because he did weird stuff doesn't mean she couldn't have been the one who murdered her. I still feel she did. After all Sprinsky testified RB spanked Bella hard and told him Bella was acting like devil in her. I watch the whole trial and listened to all the testimony.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onaquest
Back