IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE explains it clearly in the press conference. They wanted a hat, but didn't want the hat to distract from the face. The full hat would make the hat the focus. This is what was said in the PC.

Yes they sure did say that! If you think about it, if they didn't put a hat on him at all then it would get really tricky. Hair on top or bald? Receding hairline- a little or a lot? Hair parted; left or right? Combed forward or back? If they didn't get it right people would be ruling people in or out as being worthy of a tip call based on something that might not be.

I completely agree with someone who posted that LE knows who this is. I think they don't have enough evidence for an arrest at this point, sadly. I think this person has a wife and kids. I think the suspect and his close family knows the German's. Just my opinion, of course.

I was struck by this comment: "It took a little bit, people are scared, they are afraid to be recognized by the subject, so, it just takes a while for these things to happen."

That sounds to me like the subject might be known to be dangerous.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Also, the prison is local or known to locals.

I completely agree with someone who posted that LE knows who this is. I think they don't have enough evidence for an arrest at this point, sadly. I think this person has a wife and kids. I think the suspect and his close family knows the German's. Just my opinion, of course.

Agree, though I'm not sure they would be known to the German family. They would have spoken up if they recognized them. Perp is probably known in this community or one in the region. Probably not a community leader or someone widely known, but someone who has enough family and associates who suspect him.

I wonder if one of the witnesses who eventually came forward knows or is at least acquainted with the man who they suspect to be BG. Thus maybe more fearful about coming forward.

IMO, I was thinking more he frequents a bar, restaurant, gas station, store, etc.

I don't think witnesses typically sit face-to-face with a perp long enough to analyze their features with a fine tooth comb.

I agree. However, the BG facial hair growth doesn't seem to be more than a few weeks old and well trimmed. Again, IMO.

My hunky meter is jumping. Today's sketch dated 7-17-17 has him wearing a hat. The police all along have asked for people to look at what the suspect in Libby's video was wearing and if his attire reminded them of someone.I strongly feel it was no accident the person in today's sketch includes a hat. Note LE has said hat may not be accurate.

I believe LE are implying the perp could be a narcissistic person. Perhaps very self conscious of a receding hairline. There has been zero information to that effect.I am trying to read between the lines.I am not Miss Cleo by a long shot just a hunch I have.

My opinion only.

Please poke holes in my theory!

Here's a quirky thought on my part. What jumped out at me is that today's date is 7-17-17, and it reads exactly the same backwards and forwards. LE chose THIS date to release the sketch. Made me wonder if LE is trying to send a 'coded' message to the perp.

During the discussion here in earlier months it was pointed out repeatedly that the Iowa cousins, Lizzie and Lyric were abducted on 7-13-12. Reading those same numbers backwards exactly is 2-13-17, the same date that Abby and Libby were abducted. Many people questioned whether that could be more than just a very eerie coincidence. They wondered if it was 'proof' that the killer was the same for both sets of girls.

Seeing this date today with the same backward and forward sequence of numbers has made me wonder if LE believes there IS a connection too.

Then again, I may be completely wrong about this. Really could mean nothing at all. Thought it was worth a mention anyway...

Here's a quirky thought on my part. What jumped out at me is that today's date is 7-17-17, and it reads exactly the same backwards and forwards. LE chose THIS date to release the sketch. Made me wonder if LE is trying to send a 'coded' message to the perp.

During the discussion here in earlier months it was pointed out repeatedly that the Iowa cousins, Lizzie and Lyric were abducted on 7-13-12. Reading those same numbers backwards exactly is 2-13-17, the same date that Abby and Libby were abducted. Many people questioned whether that could be more than just a very eerie coincidence. They wondered if it was 'proof' that the killer was the same for both sets of girls.

Seeing this date today with the same backward and forward sequence of numbers has made me wonder if LE believes there IS a connection too.

Then again, I may be completely wrong about this. Really could mean nothing at all. Thought it was worth a mention anyway...

Well uh... that's an interesting thought lol

I've been checking for updates in MSM too, mainly because I thought IN passed a law on familial DNA that would take effect in July. I'm so hoping they have evidence to lead to an arrest and conviction!!! Will wait for update...praying!!
Adopted people are using Ancestry.com, 23 and me, and Family Tree DNA to find blood relatives. They are getting hits. LE should use this if the suspect left DNA.

That is very interesting indeed! Im still one of the folks left who thinks BG is not a local, is a serial killer and a good chance of being connected to the Iowa case. I have always been freaked out about the mirrored dates. Btw is anyone in the basement today?

2wnwawg.jpg

Image Link

:floordrop:

Reminds me of the composite that was done with the Hemy Neuman/Eric Rudolph cases. Good job by the artist. IMO they got a good artist to do this...

O/T. (For those that aren't familiar with Hemy Neuman/Olympic bomber Rudolph case... one of the BEST BEST artists, Lawson, passed away, and her offspring too over in her field. It's an amazing talent, and I found her background so very interesting as show she got into the field http://www.ajc.com/news/local/gbi-renowned-sketch-artist-pro-capturing-suspects/GfkgBVTE6uanbEJpxDxQFL/

That sketch gives me the creeps he looks so real now like he is looking through you. He is pure evil I hope this is what is needed to get him!

IMO, I don't think it's him. The neckline is off, the nose is too narrow on BW and the beard is too full.

Completely agree. I feel that the distinctive nose and the "pay close attention to the facial features" comment are important. From day one on these threads, talk of his "bulbous" nose has come and gone regularly. I think it will be an important feature on BG once he is finally found. I don't think BW fits the bill.

wow, very interesting observation, Jazz...okay I think the tilt of the eyes is where the resemblence is on the money, beyond that the composite looks to have heavy pulpy looking features of the ugly variety, the ugliest of ugly. so ugly it's depressing me just thinking about it.

moo

Well uh... that's an interesting thought lol

Yeah, it may be just my brain in over-drive, but I can't help but wonder if LE is trying to say to the perp, "Hey, we're on to your game. You think you're so smart and clever, but you are not fooling us for a minute! And we WILL catch you!!"

As I said, I have a very active imagination...

The sketch doesn't show much of a jaw and chin at all. I wonder what his side profile would look like? Also, his eyes are fairly wide set. JMO

:floordrop:

Reminds me of the composite that was done with the Hemy Neuman/Eric Rudolph cases. Good job by the artist. IMO they got a good artist to do this...

O/T. (For those that aren't familiar with Hemy Neuman/Olympic bomber Rudolph case... one of the BEST BEST artists, Lawson, passed away, and her offspring too over in her field. It's an amazing talent, and I found her background so very interesting as show she got into the field http://www.ajc.com/news/local/gbi-renowned-sketch-artist-pro-capturing-suspects/GfkgBVTE6uanbEJpxDxQFL/
although I absolutely can see this BW looks almost exactly like the sketch.( almost too much so) I would think that this guy was one of the very first on LE's radar, and has been investigated every which way upside down sideways inside out and would have been arrested a long time ago. Secondly I think when BG is caught here soon, he's going to end up not looking exactly like this drawing..similar but off a little.JMO

When I heard that "the person" couldn't identify eye color other than that they are not blue, that was the first thought in my mind.

But they would still need something to connect the perp in the possible incident to the girls ... DNA (still trying to catch up, so apologies in advance if I'm wrong, but IIRC, there has been no confirmation of DNA being found in the Delphi case, correct? - even though I have a feeling they do have a profile from the murders that has been unidentified so far ...)?

If he attacked again and DNA was recovered in that case, and then it matched -via CODIS- DNA possibly recovered in the Delphi case (i.e., so the two cases would be connected through the same DNA profile found at two separate crime scenes, but the source of the DNA would still be unknown), maybe the victim in the attack was able to help with the sketch?

Sorry, just thinking aloud .... If something like this happened, though, I would be very curious as to where the most recent attack took place.
That is a very good point. So the witness could be a victim from a different attack where DNA has perhaps matched that at Delphi? I agree with that opinion being a possibility.

There are currently 205 users browsing this thread. (65 members and 140 guests) :seeya:

Greetings to all guests! And an invitation to join us here at Websleuths! It's much more fun and rewarding being a full part of this group. You will have access to things that you cannot access now, and you will be a real working part of our sleuthing efforts. You'll like it here!!

:websleuther:..:judge:...:grouphug:...:justice:

I don't know if this has been mentioned..but from a quick google search, BW's grnadmother from Flora, IN recently passed away. BW was listed as a grandson. This might be why he has familiarity with the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77