IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that has been said. Seen on the Monon High trail but near Indianapolis not Delphi
I think Tobe stated witness saw suspect near Delphi around the time of the murder. BW was seen near Indy.

Imo, they absolutely do not know who he is. If fhey did, they would be interviewing people who know him, digging into his contacts, where he has lived, worked etc...not spending months coming up with a new detailed sketch and asking the public for help. We are talking about the killer of two children. LE would have found reason to get him in, ask for DNA, work on checking out his alibi etc...to me, this new sketch tells me they have no idea who BG is.
Jmo

Indeed, I think the funky answer of "we want to know who he is" to "do you know who he is" is just a simple way of avoiding saying "we have no freaking clue who he is!"

This is so sad and frustrating. If someone cannot identify the suspect from the video clips, I find it hard to believe they will identify him from a might or might not look like him sketch. Sad they don't have more than this to go on. [emoji17]

2wnwawg.jpg

Image Link

IMO if you are close enough to see BW's eyes aren't blue, you could EASILY see they are brown. Those are some very, very brown eyes.

Unless the witness stood and talked to this guy for a while, I don't see how she/he could possibly be able to give an accurate description especially after all this time. Maybe it was clear his eyes weren't blue but how can one possibly give correct dimensions as to how wide someone's nose is or how thin someone's lips are?

It could be possible the perp stopped somewhere to ask for directions to the Delphi trail, perhaps??

So happy to see that this was the lead story on my local news this evening.
Praying for justice.

So BW was flashing people on the Monon trail around the same time the girls were murdered Feb 2017?

BW may also have a picture of the water ( possibly under the Manon Bridge ) on his SM page

If the witness saw him walking it has to be the witness that saw a man and another couple on the trail that day so I'm guessing the witness saw him on the trail. IMO.
The witness saw the guy around the time the girls were murdered yet we don't know when they were murdered do we? And we don't know who "the couple" were either. So the witness may not be the lady who was at the Bridge around 3p.m. IMO.

From the drawing of BG, it looks to me like the bridge of his nose is flattened.

They both do have brown eyes, facial hair, and similar hair color, but they cannot be the same guy based on build alone. If this is against TOS, please let me know/delete,etc. This is a better shot (not a mug shot) of BW showing his upper torso and face. He is VERY thin. Not like BG at all. Like someone previously said BW has a runner's body.
They do have some similarities and I think at this point we all want to find this guy so badly (and I surely do!) that we may overlook things. Here is BW - whitacre brandon.jpg

The picture posted of BW besides the Sketch is too different for BW to be BG.If you research and look at JDD besides the sketch, the similarities are uncanny!

So BW was flashing people on the Monon trail around the same time the girls were murdered Feb 2017?

BW may also have a picture of the water ( possibly under the Manon Bridge ) on his SM page

Flashing February 10 and 11 but about 70 miles from the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23