Check Fraud case information

If nothing else they have some cojones, don't they?
She is on video making so many transactions with someone else's funds ,what possible defense could she have?
Well Cindy, if you're reading this, no, sorry, we don't believe it was "a simple misunderstanding between friends" either, so we can eliminate that story.

JB is bent on spending the winter on the beach...

Again, me thinks they protest to much; spend far too many hours scouring the internet and watching tv, appearing on national new media outlets, sailing on boats, flying to Chicago to do who knows what instead of actually preparing a viable defense for the defendant.

At several points in this motion, I actually had to go back to the beginning to make sure I was reading the motion for COV for the check fraud, not the murder. Sheeze ......... what a waste of paper and time.

But at the same time when reading, I get a hint of their defense for the murder.

Those clerks at the courthouse, these are the people I feel for when JB & crew submit this stuff to them for the record.

I wonder if the Judge has ever visited Websleuths (or some of the "other" websites like it that are essentially attempting to do the same thing...) with the realization that the people who lurk and post here are from all over the WORLD? We're not just in Orlando anymore, Toto.:crazy:

Ummm, so we need to move this check fraud case to Dade County because they don't have news or internet there? Also, are they talking about those inflammatory photos of her forging her friend's check and buying beer with the money? Since those were released according to state law so I wouldn't think that would make good grounds to move a case to another town that also has access to the photos. JB is just dragging his feet and stalling with all this... just seems to me that he is tossing anything and everything he can think of against the wall and hoping something will stick.

Just how many of these ridiculous motions does JB have to file before Judge Strickland has had enough?

NEWSFLASH FOR JB AND COMPANY::

COV ain't gonna help...she's on T....A....P....E.....committing the crime. She's gonna do the time.

Just thought I would add a message for JB & crew ..... actually it is your filings that create all the internet discussion and media attention to KC. Not the Sunshine Laws.

It is your constant media tours as well as CA/GA and BC media attention tours that draw attention to your client.

You and ALyons have no one else to blame but your client, her family and yourselves for any negative attention perceived or received by the media.

NEWSFLASH FOR JB AND COMPANY::

COV ain't gonna help...she's on T....A....P....E.....committing the crime. She's gonna do the time.

They know that full well. That's why they are doing this. 1. To continue to get this case drug out so that their client doesn't have a conviction when she walks into the capital murder trial, and 2. if (1.) fails and they do get a COV they will turn around and say the whole state is corrupted.

Whatever.

Wonder if it is just a coincidence that the 3 counties JB is specifically requesting are the main counties where the voters were incapable of using the ballot correctly? Just sayin' is all....

Noticeably absent from the exhibits provided with said motion......
a list of JB's "soundbites", local interviews, pressers, major network morning show appearances and interviews given outside the Orlando metro area, dinners with media representatives, "statements" disseminated by PAID PR spokes"people" both ficticious and verifiable....to name a few. OH......and let's not forget the opposition to a GAG ORDER.

They know that full well. That's why they are doing this. 1. To continue to get this case drug out so that their client doesn't have a conviction when she walks into the capital murder trial, and 2. if (1.) fails and they do get a COV they will turn around and say the whole state is corrupted.

Whatever.

My bold :woohoo: Then maybe they'll move the trial to Texas! Nutin' like some good old Texas justice!
On a serious note... what a shock it's going to be for JB when he realizes just what a large portion of the rest of the world believes "Miss Anthony" should be executed. It's not just those in Orlando JB!

Wonder if it is just a coincidence that the 3 counties JB is specifically requesting are the main counties where the voters were incapable of using the ballot correctly? Just sayin' is all....

Yep.....and to add....have a large hispanic demographic, AND are also his old "stompin grounds". Just look at sunbiz.org and see how many corps he is or was affiliated with in those counties alone. He has a greater probablility of seating his dream jury if he requests a COV to a North Fl. town such as Pensacola, Jax, PC, etc....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back