KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
question.. in the picture of kinsey with her drawing in front of Pat's computer... (it says this in the caption) there is a pop can to the left of the picture. Is this the same pop can (in green cozy) that was left there that night?????

Yes, the same one.

picture 15 in the article: who baled the hay on her property? (noticed a bale to the right of the picture)

A good friend of our family who went to school w/ my brother. He did it as a favor for us.

picture 13 in the article: it looks like her 'mud shoes' were still up on the bench. Did she just wear these outside or would she put them on after she changed out of her going shopping clothes? (could point to how long she had been at home after getting back from shopping and the attack)

She had so many different shoes, it's hard to tell. I think she was barefoot actually. Her puppy was playing w/ a pair of her socks that had been worn.

I heard somewhere that there was a (teen) party out by Pat's house that night. I'm local and the rumors are flying from every direction, so I don't have a clue as to if that is true or not.

I don't know about this. There was a story from one neighbor that has seen a lot of coming and going on the road and suspected drugs (not this particular night, but in general) but I've not heard that from anyone else, so I'm not for sure. LE hasn't mentioned it.

NBM - excellent thought about a friend's angry husband! Some crackpot who got it into his head that his wife was leaving him after seeing how well Pat was doing and how happy she was after her divorce. Totally can see this.

Seems Pat had many "horse" buddies outside of the local area - it could be one of those friends if not someone nearby. And would certainly explain the dually that no one in the area recognized.

Seriously, I will be shocked into the next century if this doesn't relate back in some way to Mom's past, no matter how distantly. It is too much of a coincidence that she made it thru a crazy divorce that drug out for 2 yrs only to be abducted by a bad person in another part of her life. Her friends w/ horses are out of this area (way out), and I don't know any of their husbands, but how would the Sabetha hat tie in then? It has to be somewhat local.

I am doing a mass printing for tomorrow.. if anyone has a montage of pat, her case, AND THE HAT AND MONEY CLIP post it here.. I think those two additional items in the poster would help if possible... I would google it but I am having personal issues with my printer right now (think jab cross, hook, uppercut onto the printer) and cannot work it out... any help would be appreciated.

That slow, huh??

I'm glad my brother jumped on here and saw that - I wasn't going to call him this late and I keep getting phonecalls.
her face is currently ( 200 copies into the print) turning a little salmon vs her face color but other wise my jets are holding out... however, I would like to include that ball cap and money clip including truck description if possible since I will be hitting gas stations on 92 tomorrow.. (I plan on going all the way into platte city and onto all the businesses by the highway including all the fast food) BTW, Rita, has this area been carpeted yet?????

Seriously, I will be shocked into the next century if this doesn't relate back in some way to Mom's past, no matter how distantly. It is too much of a coincidence that she made it thru a crazy divorce that drug out for 2 yrs only to be abducted by a bad person in another part of her life. Her friends w/ horses are out of this area (way out), and I don't know any of their husbands, but how would the Sabetha hat tie in then? It has to be somewhat local.

I agree that the hat points to someone in the area. But is it possible that it's not related to your Mom's disappearance? Someone here earlier said there was a teen party somewhere nearby that night. Do we know FOR SURE the hat and money clip are related?

I am doing a mass printing for tomorrow.. if anyone has a montage of pat, her case, AND THE HAT AND MONEY CLIP post it here.. I think those two additional items in the poster would help if possible... I would google it but I am having personal issues with my printer right now (think jab cross, hook, uppercut onto the printer) and cannot work it out... any help would be appreciated.

http://texasequusearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/KimmiPatricia1.pdf

Sorry, that doesn't include the pics of hat & money clip.

her face is currently ( 200 copies into the print) turning a little salmon vs her face color but other wise my jets are holding out... however, I would like to include that ball cap and money clip including truck description if possible since I will be hitting gas stations on 92 tomorrow.. (I plan on going all the way into platte city and onto all the businesses by the highway including all the fast food) BTW, Rita, has this area been carpeted yet?????

I think one person took a few to that area, but by no means has it been plastered w/ them.

That area hasn't been covered by our flier drives. We have had a lot of people come get fliers when they were traveling somewhere and post them for us, but they would be on the main highways to KC.

I should have the flier issue fixed on my website. If a few of you could check to make sure it works for you, I would appreciate it. www.kimmis-cww.com

Thanks. Gene

I agree that the hat points to someone in the area. But is it possible that it's not related to your Mom's disappearance? Someone here earlier said there was a teen party somewhere nearby that night. Do we know FOR SURE the hat and money clip are related?

100% for sure on the money clip, and almost as sure on the hat. I don't know anything about a teen party in the area - tonight is the first I've heard of it, and I would think LE would have asked us about it.

The hat is in decent shape, not like it's laid out in the weather for awhile, so who wouldn't stop and pick up their hat? If you're walking and hunting, you'll know when it blows off and pick it up. If you're riding a 4 wheeler, you're still going to know when it blows off, and I would still think go back and get it. If you're driving along in a pickup, how would you even lose it off your head? I think it came off in the struggle.

Stupid ? of the day: what does bbm mean??

That area hasn't been covered by our flier drives. We have had a lot of people come get fliers when they were traveling somewhere and post them for us, but they would be on the main highways to KC.

I should have the flier issue fixed on my website. If a few of you could check to make sure it works for you, I would appreciate it. www.kimmis-cww.com

Thanks. Gene

Looks good. Cathy is stopping by in the morning to maybe get more fliers from you and check on other areas that haven't had them posted. I wasn't sure what areas were left.

100% for sure on the money clip, and almost as sure on the hat. I don't know anything about a teen party in the area - tonight is the first I've heard of it, and I would think LE would have asked us about it.

The hat is in decent shape, not like it's laid out in the weather for awhile, so who wouldn't stop and pick up their hat? If you're walking and hunting, you'll know when it blows off and pick it up. If you're riding a 4 wheeler, you're still going to know when it blows off, and I would still think go back and get it. If you're driving along in a pickup, how would you even lose it off your head? I think it came off in the struggle.

Stupid ? of the day: what does bbm mean??
bbm is bold by me

Thanks. Gene
I plan on driving back into Atchison as far as the walmart on 92 and plastering everything between there and the highway in platte city. I have printed off around 300 odd fliers on my bubble jet. (some of them are not the best quality but at least they will be out there) I also plan on hittin up "rick's" airport car service that is always on the road here and there between here and kci. He is retired military and will let the flier go up in his cars. Any other thoughts let me know. I will report back after my plastering. (btw, I am sure Pat will be plenty pissed at my last prints of her... they are blury and slightly greenish... sorry Pat!))

mindonmom.. I just had to switch over to black and white and tried your flier link... it worked beautifully... thank you.

question to rita or her brother: has atchison been plastered? how about st. joe? How about weston?

okay... I just finished printing.. I think I have around 400 or so fliers all together. I am rounding up tape and after I drop my son at school I am headed out to put Pat's face everwhere in this area. I hope it helps! Goodnight to Pat's family and just know that we are all thinking of you.

question to rita or her brother: has atchison been plastered? how about st. joe? How about weston?

Atchison has quite a few, wouldn't consider it plastered. My wife's cousin took some to St. Joe, but I doubt he has made a dent in what could be there. I don't know of any in Weston yet.

Hi....just thinking of you all...

some ideas>>

>>> the hat and the money clip don't look like "teen" items to me...look like an older guy would have them?

>>> I wonder....could some handyman have approached your mom? she seems like a kind person

I had a "flashback" to a situation we had in my neighborhood...an older couple and their 30 something son moved in, renting a house ....he had some speech and walking dificulties...said he was a wounded vet (we later found out he was in a one car drunken driving accident where he hurt himself)

the guy bought a little pressure cleaner and wanted to do odd jobs...some neighbors (me too) hired him for small things...but he didn't do a good job really...also was drinking...
and we didn't want to use him again

he had fights with his parents...cops called....some one who became friends with the mom learned he had mental problems, on ssi, not a vet, drug and booze and mental..

so he would come around and...sort of "demand" to do a (half azzed) job for people...
or sometimes just "borrow" money...very scary

some of the neighbors contacted the owner of the home/the rental agency and thank god their lease was NOT renewed and decent people moved in

I am just thinking of this cause ...I can imagine Pat giving a guy a chance....and then someone sort of demanding to get more work...more money?
Maybe not a "regular" or someone you all know...some new guy, a drifter?
Maybe someone who felt "entitled"? wouldn't take no for an answer??

Or.... a new "admirer" who wanted to foist himself on her?? Maybe thought that he was irresistable?

Some how I feel that there is some element of "jealousy" or envy or greed here....Pat seems to have built a nice life for herself finally and someone didn't like that, thought they deserved something, or??

and of course...that could lead back to her ex husband too?? Chilling to hear that her own daughter can objectively consider him

I don't think that anyone "gained" from this did they? No money, jewelry missing...
I see it more as a "spoiler" or a sense of entitlement

I think back to the time that the "neighbor's son" came to my door sort of demanding that I "lend" him money for a 6 pack ...yick

(these are just some random thoughts I am having on this...I hope and pray for a happy ending here..or at least for some closure and ending of this horrible uncertainty)

Today is a full one month since Patricia Kimmi disappeared.
My prayers for Patricia Kimmi and her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong