OH OH - East Cleveland, Cuyahoga County

This is old news but the first 48 tells us Jazz's phone was taken and traced to her place of employment (temp agency) for two consecutive days following her murder. The poi they mentioned in latest article worked there, but so did JO, the one they previously arrested and let go even though his dna was found on her from a consensual act 2 days prior to her death. The one that got away described the guy as in his 40's, maybe he is the one but left no DNA. JT's case from the show did imply sexual assault/murder.

Thanks for the link over here from the Alianna Defreeze thread, Bessie.

ETA: When I saw only two pages, I thought, "This will be easy to catch up on." But there is a lot here to learn! Might take me awhile.

With the discovery of Alianna Freeze's body, I'm bumping up this thread. The following is a map from WOIO Cleveland's news yesterday showing the numerous spots where the discovery of women and girls' bodies have been found in this small area of Cleveland.

View attachment 109087
Who's the victim named "Coleman"? The first name is clipped, and I don't see it listed in the article.

ETA: I see now that the article doesn"t go with the map. Do we have a link for yesterday's article. Thanks.

I updated my MAP link, and added in Jessica Coleman. My husband was very sick most of last year, so I wasn't able to keep the map up to date. Now to research the status of all of these cases.

While reading the comments on different articles about Alianna DeFreeze, I noticed a poster who was passionate about finding justice for Alianna and the other women who have been murdered in the area. She lives in that community and is speaking out and trying to raise awareness. I told her about this community and sent her the link to this thread and Alianna's. What suggestions can we give her to spread the word, to help keep the women and children safe?

Based on the Aliana DeFreeze announcement, I am sad for the rest of these women. This arrest means there is someone else out there that killed these women.

Thanks. That jives with all of the info I've posted here: MAP, except my research goes further back to 2004, I think. The number is overwhelming.

JMO
For the Aliana DeFreeze case we now have a suspect arrested and I think the bodies that were found on E93rd street extremely close to where Aliana was found could very well be tied to the same suspect.

I think the first focus can be on just the 4 or 5 bodies that were found extremely close to her body.

Two were right on E93rd right near her body and 2 or 3 more were just up the street north a little and on a side street right off of E93rd.

I really think that suspect had his dumping ground right there.

This map shows 4 other bodies besides Alianna that I would be looking at as possibly tied to the same suspect. All these 4 were extremely close to where she was found.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...&ll=41.46964064523522,-81.60864982103271&z=14

The 4 bodies are listed below and right on or near E93rd street:

2012 Dec 18 - Jameela Hasan, 37, body found stabbed

2017 Jan 27 - Alianna Defreeze, 14 (suspect arrested already)

2013 Mar 29 - Christina Malone, 45, body found

2013 May 28 - Ashley Leszyeski, 21, body found stabbed

2013 Mar 28 - Jazmine Trotter, 20, body found

JMO
For the Aliana DeFreeze case we now have a suspect arrested and I think the bodies that were found on E93rd street extremely close to where Aliana was found could very well be tied to the same suspect.

I think the first focus can be on just the 4 or 5 bodies that were found extremely close to her body.

Two were right on E93rd right near her body and 2 or 3 more were just up the street north a little and on a side street right off of E93rd.

I really think that suspect had his dumping ground right there.

This map shows 4 other bodies besides Alianna that I would be looking at as possibly tied to the same suspect. All these 4 were extremely close to where she was found.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...&ll=41.46964064523522,-81.60864982103271&z=14

The 4 bodies are listed below and right on or near E93rd street:

2012 Dec 18 - Jameela Hasan, 37, body found stabbed

2017 Jan 27 - Alianna Defreeze, 14 (suspect arrested already)

2013 Mar 29 - Christina Malone, 45, body found

2013 May 28 - Ashley Leszyeski, 21, body found stabbed

2013 Mar 28 - Jazmine Trotter, 20, body found

ITA that the E 93rd cluster is the primary focus right now. But as much as I want those murders solved, I don't want the others to be forgotten.

That said, I don't think all five are related, though I certainly could be wrong. It's very hard to say without more details.

ITA that the E 93rd cluster is the primary focus right now. But as much as I want those murders solved, I don't want the others to be forgotten.

That said, I don't think all five are related, though I certainly could be wrong. It's very hard to say without more details.

Good point. It could just be a very violent area so not all may be related.

Its sad there are so many other killings. Its unfortunately a common problem for many cities.

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but just saw this

Attempted kidnapping of woman in Cleveland stopped by Bible study group

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/0...n-cleveland-stopped-by-bible-study-group.html

Around 8:30 p.m. Wednesday, a 21-year-old woman left a Bible study group at a house on East 128th Street. According to a Cleveland police report, as she tried to get into her car, two men wearing black coats, black ski masks and blue jeans approached her.

ETA for some interesting details

According to the report, the woman tried to run back to the house, but one of the men grabbed her by the hood of her coat and started to drag her up the driveway of a home across the street. After hearing her screams, the woman's friends from the Bible study group came outside and scared the men away. Witnesses saw them run through backyards and disappear.

Links to other news stories

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-...mpted-kidnapping-stopped-by-bible-study-group

Location was near E 128th St & Larchmere, near Shaker Square.

Neighbors said the same thing happened to another woman in the area a couple of weeks ago.

The house they tried to drag the woman to is at 2620 E. 128th St. May or may not be relevant.

More details in this article

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/02/cleveland_attempted_kidnapping.html

Good point. It could just be a very violent area so not all may be related.

Its sad there are so many other killings. Its unfortunately a common problem for many cities.

This is a very violent area. It is also the area that AnthonySowell did his deeds.

Theres a whole series on this case. Youtube The Vanishing Women Season 1 episode 1.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back