2010.05.21 ~ Dad to Misty: Tell the truth about Haleigh

The more I hear Hank ask Misty to tell what she knows, the more strongly I believe that Hank knows she is lying. Try a new tactic, Hank. Quit visiting her and taking her calls for awhile and tell her you'll talk to her when she tells the truth and see if that causes a new reaction.

Yep! I believe that Hank is very knowledgeable at telling when Misty is lying b because he has heard her lie so many times in her lifetime that he instantly knows. Everytime she whines and states that she has "told everything already", Hank just grinds his teeth and looks up in the air in frustration. To me at least, he knows that she is lying through her teeth. I say give him a bar of Ivory soap and a wash cloth and let him wash her mouth out with soap everytime he thinks she is lying and maybe he'll get somewhere with her.:furious:

If the latest tale is of Joe holding a knife to her throat, that is the least believable
story yet!

How can anyone look at the picture of Misty and Joe hanging flyers the next
morning side by side and believe that story? Not me!

Unfortunately, she came out with this nonsense just as I was given some hope from her previous tape.

It sounds to me like Hank really does not believe either of his kids are involved in this, (as far as actually harming Haliegh) if he did, he wouldn't keep begging Misty to tell the truth. I have to wonder just how much he had been told before they went to jail. I think he would be too afraid for his family's safety to go to the authorities.

Your post reminded me of when Hank reported to LE that Ron had tried to kill him with drugs that Ron gave him. Hank was very sick from taking a pill that he supposedly got from Ron. He dropped the complaint and of course LE didn't pursue it any further. I've always believed Hank and I feel that Ron meant the bad drug to be a threat for him to shut up and keep Ron out of any stories in other words, another dead rat threat.

Your post reminded me of when Hank reported to LE that Ron had tried to kill him with drugs that Ron gave him. Hank was very sick from taking a pill that he supposedly got from Ron. He dropped the complaint and of course LE didn't pursue it any further. I've always believed Hank and I feel that Ron meant the bad drug to be a threat for him to shut up and keep Ron out of any stories in other words, another dead rat threat.

Thanks, LT. I had not heard that story, but it only convinces me more that this theory is the most plausible. If you look at all the lies Misty has told, the only person missing in them all, is Ronald. That's because the real story begins with his name!

BBM...Of course LE didn't...Anyone know WHY Hank dropped his complaint? And didn't TM talk Tommy out of dropping his complaint too about the dead rat..

And a BIG AMEN to that!

IMO - Hank SR was and has been totally addicted to these drugs and RC was their supplier. When Hank Sr started to become a problem RC gave him a muscle relaxer which looked like an oxi and when hank took the pill it did not take care of his needs. He was furious and wanted to try and show RC... I am totally surprised of anyone that thinks this man or any of these parents are of any value accept total selfish narcissitic individuals that have never been there for there kids. Tommy is a total addict and Misty has a complete dissasociate behavior dissorder. Personally, I think they do feel a little guilty of the trauma they put MC through growing up ... I cannot even imagine what they did to her. This whole situation is awful and quite eye opening. Also, YES Hank Sr could get a job. Do you realize that furniture companies hire people to stand outside in funny costumes to attract people to come in to their stores. They hire homeless people to do this and pay them in cash some of the time. If I had some sort of record and was in dire straights I would go get this job so I could start something positive for my family. I would not sit in a room with my addict wife and continue feeling sorry for myself and doing more drugs and smoking more cigarettes slowly killing myself... I do not see one stand up character in this whold bunch. IMO

I have been very judgemental today ( but i just listened to so many sickening tapes) but yes Misty knows what happened IMO Tommy/Timmy/ are part of the cover up The rest of the Croslins are helping the cover up and RC is the leader and wanted this bunch to clean this mess all up for him and is truly unhappy that they did not do it in a neat little package. LE does not need to hurry now and come up with everything in a hurry becuase they have most of the players in jail for at least the next 3 years. LE has time to wrap this up in a nice little package.

Hank, Lisa, Lindsy, Crystal, Chad, Move as far as you can away from drugs! - You have children and grandchildren - Clean up your lives, act like adults and give these children a chance at this life! This is all in my opinion!!!!!!

As long as Misty still has these feelings about Ron, she won't tell the truth.

Last nights JVM.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now, here`s my big issue tonight. Are the walls finally closing in on Misty?

Misty`s grandma tells us Misty is still in love, deeply in love, with Ron Cummings. She`s allegedly been writing him love letters from behind bars and even got a tattoo of his name on her lower back. Well, now Misty says she can`t stop thinking about him on these tapes. Listen to this.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

CROSLIN: And Ron will just keep coming into my head. Like I go to sleep and I wake up in the middle of the night crying because of him. I don`t know. I`m just so tired of this. I barely slept last night.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now, psychotherapist Robi Ludwig, Ron has agreed to testify against Misty in their drug-trafficking case. Is that going to be the final straw that causes her to break?

ROBI LUDWIG, PSYCHOTHERAPIST: Well, I mean, it sounds like this is a woman who only focuses on herself, which is not a good sign. I mean, she - - she`s a victim of life. So, you know, obviously, if

BBM. Speaks volumes to me. That Misty is both conflicted and trapped.

She so desperately wants an out, to seek a deal and reduce her charges / sentence BUT she does not want to rat out Ron, her one true love and destroy him since he may/will self-destruct if the truth is told.

She has a catch-22 but so far her love for Ron and wanting to protect him and their complicity wins out.

It is probably why her attorney Fields is so frustrated, he'd want Misty to spill the beans and protect herself alone, not compromise herself and make his job harder by protecting Ron. IMO.

BBM...Of course LE didn't...Anyone know WHY Hank dropped his complaint? And didn't TM talk Tommy out of dropping his complaint too about the dead rat..

Yep, and Ron can also put a gun in his mouth and threaten to kill himself, after he blows Misty's brains out of the back of her head and nothing comes of it.

Add your post to Ron's past arrest record and it is easy to see (IMO) that he is connected to someone in an official capacity. Doesn't have to be LE, LE did arrest him, he just doesn't do any penance for any of his actions. It continues on...................if he slips through the drug charges and any charges for Haleigh then I do hope there is an investigation conducted to find out why.

So... Misty is back to the original story, that she was asleep and doesn't know. Everything she has told was a dream, but she has been telling them to look at Ron. I'll bet she's not actually accusing Ron of doing anything, but one of his drug dealers. If Misty doesn't understand why a probably mentally ill doper would shoot up and threaten suicide then she's even sillier than I thought. Misty seems to think that she can do and say anything she wants, when she wants with no problem.

It is a shame what Misty is putting her parents through. The Croslin parents will probably wind up spiraling down even further. Even her own father knows she is lying.

She reminds me of another psychopath that is in jail in Florida awaiting trial. They both care about no one but themselves.

IMO

It is a shame what Misty is putting her parents through. The Croslin parents will probably wind up spiraling down even further. Even her own father knows she is lying.

She reminds me of another psychopath that is in jail in Florida awaiting trial. They both care about no one but themselves.

IMO

BBM

Ya, the karma is a beeyotch. :innocent:

I disagree. I have no sympathy :snooty: for "parents" such as Misty's when they have to deal with the consequences of having completely failed to parent. (Casey's too, but that's O/T here.) The Croslins are just reaping what they've sewn.

Misty's high-as-a-kite mother & father abandoned her with sketchy relatives as a child, failed to provide her a home, failed to see to her education, gave her to her brother and her brother's child-bride for babysitting services, introduced her to drugs, enabled her every bad instinct, signed emancipation papers and let this illiterate child marry a hot-tempered, drug-dealing, child-impregnating, controlling, raging murder-threatening, gun-totin', woman-smacking monster of a man.

IMO, The opposite is the case. It's a shame what Misty's parents have put Misty through. :nono: I get the sense even they feel badly about it.

If Misty is a consummate liar, then this is the one thing they taught her well. Babies aren't born liars. :baby:

IMO
actually, it's a shame what Misty's parents have put her through. It's a shame what the parents have put themselves through. It's a shame what Misty has put herself through, & on & on it goes. My sympathy for Ma & Pa Croslin is just about spent & I can only imagine Misty's childhood, for her to have turned out like this.

I'm sorry, but I can't find it in me to blame Misty for the people who raised her.

BBM

Ya, the karma is a beeyotch. :innocent:

I disagree. I have no sympathy :snooty: for "parents" such as Misty's when they have to deal with the consequences of having completely failed to parent. (Casey's too, but that's O/T here.) The Croslins are just reaping what they've sewn.

Misty's high-as-a-kite mother & father abandoned her with sketchy relatives as a child, failed to provide her a home, failed to see to her education, gave her to her brother and her brother's child-bride for babysitting services, introduced her to drugs, enabled her every bad instinct, signed emancipation papers and let this illiterate child marry a hot-tempered, drug-dealing, child-impregnating, controlling, raging murder-threatening, gun-totin', woman-smacking monster of a man.

IMO, The opposite is the case. It's a shame what Misty's parents have put Misty through. :nono: I get the sense even they feel badly about it.

If Misty is a consummate liar, then this is the one thing they taught her well. Babies aren't born liars. :baby:
yeah, they taught their kids to lie, to steal , & to blame the cops for all of their problems. Hank even blames the whole state of Florida. I can only wonder what else these kids learned at their parent's feet. Hank even tried to throw the blame on Lisa. seems she got in the way of him going to church. ummm hmmmm...

snip~"This is ain't punishment," she told him. "Where you get to just sit around and do nothing, that's not punishment. Punishment is where they have you working, doing things in the jail, making you a slave. That's punishing. I wish they'd make me come and clean and do stuff. I'm serious."

Cummings also told her father she's hoping to be offered a deal from attorneys for her eight drug trafficking charges, but her father told her he doesn't think a deal is likely.~ end

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23636589/detail.html

Whoa, whoa, halt the horses! Is she saying what I think she's saying? She wishes to be punished. Is it her oblique way of admitting she needs to be punished? DId she maybe do something that she deserves punishment for? I wonder what that is.

Maybe she just loves cleaning so much. Must be boring in there :waitasec:

Whoa, whoa, halt the horses! Is she saying what I think she's saying? She wishes to be punished. Is it her oblique way of admitting she needs to be punished? DId she maybe do something that she deserves punishment for? I wonder what that is.

Maybe she just loves cleaning so much. Must be boring in there :waitasec:

I think she means punishment for why she is in there: getting caught in the drug sting on trafficking charges.

She is obviously miserable with being trapped in a cell and not doing anything, but what she doesn't get is that that IS a valid punishment, and it is obviously punishment felt because she is miserable and complaining about it. It sounds like she is wanting to get out of the cell and to do things for a little relief, and have it be her punishment. Well, I hate to tell her: yer stuck kiddo, suck it up and stop complaining, you got where you are by your own doings and jail isn't a playground where you get to pick and chose your punishment.

Yeah but she done nothing wrong in the drug case, she was just helping a friend :croc:

Where did you hear that Hank was going to jail?

He had his hearing a few weeks back and received probation.

We have to keep in mind we are getting these tapes on a time lapse, I know it is confusing, unless he violated probation or something and he got in more trouble. Did I miss something. TIA

LOL You're right. I've gotten so lost in the tapes I forgot reality. Thanks!

I think Hank knows nothing. He is trying to salvage what family he has left and begging Misty to be honest. Misty is not being honest because she is involved. Tommy is not being honest because he is involved. Ron knows what happened. Everyone in the picture is selfish and has a sense of entitlement. If a drug ring was involved in Haleigh's disappearance the trio would tell. They would request money, relocation, etc. They are all about whatever they can get for themselves. The only reason they do not talk is because they have no one to point the finger at - besides Joe. That obviously didn't work so Misty's story changes, again. Too bad they all didn't sit down before they got arrested and discuss who they would blame for the abduction. Now they are all scurrying around trying to deflect the finger pointing in their directions. It has become Misty and Tommy against the world and Ron is on his own. I find it odd the Misty and Tommy have not blamed Ron (though Misty is being more vocal about his abuse, temper, etc) as if Tommy and the mirror/gun incident. Misty and Tommy have spent a lifetime of blaming others and NOT taking responsibility for their own actions. Hank was not the father of the year but when it comes down to it, we are responsible for our actions - not our parents. Hank is probably ashamed of his brood as well as his wife and himself. He has a conscience and it is gnawing at him to get to the truth. Because he is begging Misty to tell, I believe Hank has a feeling she knows.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back