State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact if BC did this crime and actually planned it, in a premeditated fashion, he would have:

Dressed NC in full jogging regalia, Elastic in hair, shoes on, necklace on, keys and cell phone (with JP's number showing on the screen) clutched in hand.

Found the way she was, points toward BC not away from BC.

Some criminal mastermind he is.....

Maybe the 4 am is a crucial time! children may have been woken up and he just ran out of time

I never cary one. If I'm going longer than 13 miles, I might stash one somewhere, but I NEVER cary one.

Exactly. She may or may not have had a water bottle and she may or may not have tied her hair and her hair may have been tied by the elastic broke in a struggle and so on.

if i was nancy's family or friend............i would be SO PISSED...........

the ineptness of the entire case is unbelievable............

if i was them and truly believed brad did it............i would be furious.... because he just might walk

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Cummings: Brad had to hold his wife's throat 3 to 4 minutes for her to die. #coopertrial
1 minute ago
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Cummings: There wasn't enough of a tire track near Nancy's body to take an impression. #coopertrial
3 minutes ago

Do you remember in "My Cousin Vinny" when they hired the country lawyer who seemed so great until he started to talk and then he was a stutterer? I'd rather have him as the prosecutor at this point. So disappointing for the Rentz family. Brad's gonna walk because the state is so inept. :(

Is it me...or is the pros seem to be using a majority of their time to cast reasonable doubt on the defense's (undefined because it doesn't have to be) case. That's a losing proposition.

He just lied about the missing shoes, when his detectives all admitted there was another pair of sauconys she's wearing in the Turkey Trot picture.

I thought NCSU said 'running shoes are only good for running for a couple months?' Turkey Trot was long before.

if i was nancy's family or friend............i would be SO PISSED...........

the ineptness of the entire case is unbelievable............

if i was them and truly believed brad did it............i would be furious.... because he just might walk

Maybe, just maybe they themselves have doubt. I don't know how anyone couldn't after hearing the defense case.

What the heck! He just sarcastically said that the forensics were not good because they didn't figure out that JP was _________'s daddy!

Why is he reinforcing all of the ideas that the defense had? Seriously Howard...you are spending time talking about JP? You are pointing out that the defense is suggesting he is KC's dad? What the heck is he doing?

Hello to everyone. Not that it matters at all, but I was not really able to follow BZ as you call him. He was far to fast and breathless for my English skills. I am glad so many of you here posting about what he was doing / saying.

Now with Mr. Cummings, I am losing him too. Too many pauses; but then, I am aging.
I am still thinking Brad did it and the state hasn't proved it.

So thanks again for everyone posting, I am really having a hard time with this closing, apart from Mr. Trenkle (?) I think he was really powerfull.

Hey I LOVE this JP part!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!! "Never hired a lawyer. Never stopped coming to the PD. Never asked for questions to be in sub part A and sub part B"!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!

Why is he spending all his time addressing defense arguments instead of hammering home all the prosecution points? That has to tell you something about how they feel about their case.

I thought NCSU said 'running shoes are only good for running for a couple months?' Turkey Trot was long before.

Many runners get new shoes every 300-400 miles. The same version of the shoes they currently have.

In fact if BC did this crime and actually planned it, in a premeditated fashion, he would have:

Dressed NC in full jogging regalia, Elastic in hair, shoes on, necklace on, keys and cell phone (with JP's number showing on the screen) clutched in hand.

Found the way she was, points toward BC not away from BC.

Some criminal mastermind he is.....

First timers often have a lot of "shoulda", "coulda", wouldas". Hopefully Brad isn't afforded the opportunity to perfect his MO. (I also PRAY others aren't learning from this trial, but I bet they are. IF I was married to a tech guy in Cary and we weren't getting along, I would be sweating bullets)

I'm feeling like he didn't do enough dry runs, like he's winging a lot of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53