GUILTY MO - Tyler Dasher, 1, Affton, 15 Nov 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
UGH... "KSDK NewsChannel 5
Shelby Dasher update: Brenda Buttice, Executive Assistant to Prosecutor Bob Mcculloch, says there will be a news conference “sometime this afternoon.” Asked why people are tweeting it’s at 2 pm, she said “don’t know. We have not set a time.”"

Wish media & LE would get their ducks in a row...

I can't get past her casually walking to the police car. She is almost smiling, looks unconcerned. Her baby is dead, found in a cemetery without clothes. What is going on that she looks so content? I would be hysterical and would need to be carried to the car. My face would be swollen and bleary eye from shedding tears, not casually walking along. dammit!

It's almost like all these newer cases are trying to "one-up" Casey Anthony. I've said this on her forum. Casey Anthony paved the way. She has shown that you can murder your baby and get away with it... she also has shown that if you murder your baby... you're a celebrity. You too can wear Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses. Be chased by the paparazzi. Be driven around in dark-tinted SUV's.

Mother's murdering their children has become too glorified, imo. And like someone else posted... all these reality shows showing the irresponsible party lifestyles of those who are famous for no other reason but for their disgusting behavior doesn't help.

We live in a society that had brought up nothing but entitled brats. People who have no compassion for anyone but themselves. They see babies or even pets as things. Objects. Toys. Something that you can simply get rid of once it isn't cute anymore.

I don't know? The whole world is azz backwards!

Unfortunately I think a lot of people are still going to minimize this mother's actions. It's the primary reason in my opinion that so many mothers literally get away with murder. Soon we will see a defense attorney spinning how young she is, how difficult her life has been, she was abused, no support system, etc.

JMO

Yes unfortunately people can't be there 24/7 watching her baby. Hope young girls learn from this. If you can't handle a baby, there are options before you have one (birth control) and after (adoption)!!!

She probably got a good night's sleep. No baby to wake her. :furious:

I do think that it is too common "now-a-days" for parents to enable their children too much. Grandma goes to work while her young daughter stays home with her baby. Why isn't young daughter working? I know that it was said that she just graduated from HS - possibly GED? However, I know many responsible teens that work and go to school. It is NOT fun to put a child in daycare - believe me!! However, I know that I have bills to pay and responsibilities. I also need to teach my children that life is not all about partying and having fun, there are also responsibilities and bills. I am sick to death that this child was killed. I am also sick that some of the younger generation have not been taught anything about responsiblities.

Social security does not get involved in state child support. I know, I am raising my gd and her bio father is trying to get it and social security told me this. If someone claims a child as a dependent on their ssdi and it is approved the money does go to the custodial parent but the custodial parent has to notify ssdi so they can send them the portion that is for the dependent child.

OT from thread - my daughter's child support comes straight from a garnishment of social security disability. There is a small amount that comes directly from SS for benefits in addition. Would be happy to discuss privately if you need any help navigating this.

I'm going to make a prediction... and you locals will probably agree. By the end of the day Art Margulis and/or his son Billy-Bob (okay, not really) William Margulis will show up on the scene as her defense attorney(ies). I'm willing to bet money on it. They cannot stay away from the high profile cases, and they pull no punches on butting up bs defenses that put Baez's slime to shame.

I want to applaud LE in this case! I think that it is very telling that they immediately began to interview the mother in the case. They continued - on the very day that the child went missing - to interview family members and the mother. They did an excellent job of likely interviewing her until her story changed. Too many LE almost act scared to interview the parents of missing children. IMHO, if they do not jump immediately into action during those first few critical days, the "perp" will get their stories straight in their minds. They are harder to break. They are more set on NOT telling what really happened.

LE in Tyler's case did an excellent job by interviewing the family late into the night. This is obviously my opinion; however, an arrest was made quickly.

I can't get past her casually walking to the police car. She is almost smiling, looks unconcerned. Her baby is dead, found in a cemetery without clothes. What is going on that she looks so content? I would be hysterical and would need to be carried to the car. My face would be swollen and bleary eye from shedding tears, not casually walking along. dammit!

Sociopath? Borderline personality? Just plain evil?

I'm so sick of these cases...

Unfortunately I think a lot of people are still going to minimize this mother's actions. It's the primary reason in my opinion that so many mothers literally get away with murder. Soon we will see a defense attorney spinning how young she is, how difficult her life has been, she was abused, no support system, etc.

JMO

I agree they will say that BritsKate...but to that I say "Shut the flip up"! Sick to death of the excuses for taking a child's life.

I'm going to make a prediction... and you locals will probably agree. By the end of the day Art Margulis and/or his son Billy-Bob (okay, not really) William Margulis will show up on the scene as her defense attorney(ies). I'm willing to bet money on it. They cannot stay away from the high profile cases, and they pull no punches on butting up bs defenses that put Baez's slime to shame.

Well they did do an awesome job in the Coleman case. ;) I'd be placated with LWOP for this woman.

I was hoping it wouldn't be.I kept thinking about him this morning,the photo of him in the bathtub and him laying face down kept coming in my head.I felt whoever laid him there,didn't want to see his face.I knew it meant something.But my God in Heaven,even if staged,leaving your baby with no clothes,no blanket nothing!If a person loved the child,more than themselves,no way would that happen.I didn't want to believe it was her,all the love she's surrounded with by family and friends,what the heck.Poor beautiful little boy. :(

I want to applaud LE in this case! I think that it is very telling that they immediately began to interview the mother in the case. They continued - on the very day that the child went missing - to interview family members and the mother. They did an excellent job of likely interviewing her until her story changed. Too many LE almost act scared to interview the parents of missing children. IMHO, if they do not jump immediately into action during those first few critical days, the "perp" will get their stories straight in their minds. They are harder to break. They are more set on NOT telling what really happened.

LE in Tyler's case did an excellent job by interviewing the family late into the night. This is obviously my opinion; however, an arrest was made quickly.

BBM.

I found it interesting that her favorite TV show is The First 48 (Hours).
(from her FB page)

I believe maturity has little to do with chronological age. I agree, my great-gramma started having kids at 13 years old & took care of over 20 kids in less than 20 years. Heck, some neighbors would leave their kidlets with my g-gramma 'cause they had to farm.

Don't know why SOME young adults today are not responsible or mature. I guess it's how they are raised (or not), what media they are exposed to (or not), and how loving families/friends do what they can to help young mothers in need (or not).

Will never begin to understand nor want to . . .

IMHO it is the generation of "me, me, me" in a "disposable" society...

I think one thing we should be thankful for is that it does seem mom has confessed. She was taken back, handcuffed, to both crimescenes (the home and cemetery). That will make it a lot easier to get a conviction... as long as it doesn't get thrown out.

I was hoping and praying last night that mom wouldn't lawyer up and stop talking. I really thought she might?

It's just my opinion, but I believe the person responsible deserves the same defense available to Tyler. NONE.

(yes, I know all the reasons that's wrong but killing a baby is just evil & inexcusable):furious::furious::furious:

IMO

CheathamKMOV Craig Cheatham
Autopsy complete on 1 yr old TylerDasher. STL Co. Medical Examiner's office determined a cause of death, but says police must release it.

http://twitter.com/#!/kmovnewsfeed

this is strangely worded imo, seems like it should be "but says police must not release it" maybe i'm just going crazy this morning but i don't see the need for the word "but" in this sentence

JMO

I hope they don't minimize,she had a multitude of people that loved her and that baby,even on facebook last night,all the friends posting to one another that loved him and her and in support.And what excuse for leaving your beautiful baby with nothing on,face down in the ground,alone.I just can't get the picture out of my mind and we didn't even physically see it,can you imagine someone actually doing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks