Votes: 267 33.9%
  • No

Votes: 372 47.3%
  • Unsure

Votes: 148 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guilty - and relieved for Meredith's family that the court came to that decision.

Not guilty. The person who did this is in jail already. JMO

not guilty.

i have to wonder if this is not a case of wanting to find the murderer so lets put the blame on someone. and of course when the media gets hold of things like this the public crucifies the innocent. one only has to look at the australian dingo case where that poor woman had her baby taken by a dingo and the more she said she was innocent the more the people said no. people are too quick to label someone because they might be a bit quirky and different to others and don't do what society want's of them. and i think this is exactly what is happening here.

Not guilty. The person who did this is in jail already. JMO
There were 3 people that did this-only one of them is in jail!:jail::jail::jail:

I have absolutely no doubt that she (and Raffaele) is not guilty, and Rudy G. acted alone.

I have no doubt that she was there that night, in fact think all three were there, however I don't know if it was her that killed Meredith or not.

Not guilty. I believe that RG was the only one involved.

Innocent without a doubt. It's not up to Amanda to explain Rudy Guede's behaviors and movement that night.

I see a lot of parallels between this case and the WMFree case. It would be a shame if the US extradited her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam