SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I am still blind or it is way too early. Can I ask when did his Facebook get hacked before or after he went missing or are they unsure?
Thanks.
The profile picture was changed last night on Charlie David's page, and he purportedly made a comment on that picture. However, a couple of people said he wouldn't make a comment like that. So, if it was hacked, it was last night.

The profile picture was changed last night on Charlie David's page, and he purportedly made a comment on that picture. However, a couple of people said he wouldn't make a comment like that. So, if it was hacked, it was last night.
Thank You!
I do see, finally the one comment from his account under the 1 changed pic. and then no more.

I do wonder if the divorce was final before he/they went missing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

carver.jpg

Charles David Carver

brown.jpg

Kala Victoria Brown

http://wspa.com/2016/09/06/help-find-missing-couple-in-anderson/

[snip]
I do wonder if the divorce was final before he/they went missing.

I'm pretty sure SC has a 1-year separation, so, no.

I don't want to throw a red herring in here, but there was a new clown sighting yesterday near the ones on Sunday. No evidence of any sightings has been found, and now they're talking about copycats. But, here's a good link, including a link to a map of the sightings. Like I said, I don't want to derail the conversation, but...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...w-police-are-concerned-about-creepy-copycats/

Regarding the dog crate...she has a chihuahua. So, a very small crate, probably.

I think the clown stuff threw me off. And I change my mind. I am worried they might have gotten into a wreck. I just can't square with the fact that the dog was left alone. I hope they are safe.

I think the clown stuff threw me off. And I change my mind. I am worried they might have gotten into a wreck. I just can't square with the fact that the dog was left alone. I hope they are safe.
but why would the dog (cage?) be missing? I still can't figure that out besides someone just taking it...when at their house for whatever!??

but why would the dog (cage?) be missing? I still can't figure that out besides someone just taking it...when at their house for whatever!??

Something occurred me - if you were going to get a dog you would take a crate with you. Or maybe it was left in the vehicle after a trip to the vet. My cat has to be in her carrier while at the vet's but sometimes I let her out on the way home.

Just thinking.

I was really hoping that they were just taking some time away from dealing with his ex, etc. But I highly doubt they would have been gone this long without contacting someone, especially to make sure her puppy was ok. Anyone local know if there's any place that they could have gone off the road? Rivers or bodies of water near by?

Something occurred me - if you were going to get a dog you would take a crate with you. Or maybe it was left in the vehicle after a trip to the vet. My cat has to be in her carrier while at the vet's but sometimes I let her out on the way home.

Just thinking.
Good thinking and that makes sense bluesneakers

I was really hoping that they were just taking some time away from dealing with his ex, etc. But I highly doubt they would have been gone this long without contacting someone, especially to make sure her puppy was ok. Anyone local know if there's any place that they could have gone off the road? Rivers or bodies of water near by?

Anderson is located by Lake Hartwell and there is a smaller lake (Broadway). There is a lot of rural area just outside the city. Lots of woods and kudzu patches.

I knew of a family friend whose car went off the road and into the Saluda River. She wasn't found for several years.

Anderson is located by Lake Hartwell and there is a smaller lake (Broadway). There is a lot of rural area just outside the city. Lots of woods and kudzu patches.

I knew of a family friend whose car went off the road and into the Saluda River. She wasn't found for several years.

I'm sorry for your loss and can't help but to hope that this isn't the case for this couple 😕

I believe a car could go missing in kudzu and may have in a recent missing person here in GA. She wasnt located for months.
Still concerned on who is on his fb.

I believe a car could go missing in kudzu and may have in a recent missing person here in GA. She wasnt located for months.
Still concerned on who is on his fb.

maybe his wife?

maybe his wife?
Yeah...I think a lot of us are thinking that...if so it makes her look suspicious..
Imho... not saying she did anything to either one missing as she is not a poi but knowing he is missing and then getting on his fb and posting those pics...if it is her on there...then it is just weird.

Late and Rambling...but hope it makes some sense. I need sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member