HODGE-PODGE - LISK-related

Also, did you notice in the article posted by another member the police found a homemade hatchet and a garrotte in his car. Makes you think he didn't kill Rosa spontaneously as it would have taken time and planning to construct those items. Also, if killing Rosa was a onetime act you would think he would have disposed of the hatchet and garrotte unless they were the tools of his trade and he had used them before and had hoped to use them again. I am also wondering if his DNA would be on file now as he is a convicted rapist if so you would thin the police would check it against baby doe for paternity.

ps check back to page 47 it was silversurvivor who posted the link and the theory re DNA

I was thinking it might be him too...

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

This may have been posted before however it is an interesting article profiling the LISK serial killer in the New York Times from 2011. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/22/nyregion/long-island-serial-killer-gets-a-personality-profile.html
Defines evil. There is no other explanation. When sks get incarcerated the evil leaves them and finds another weak portal in a human being to carry on its sickness. I have read somewhere of ones opinion of lisk is " he is embodiment of the apocalyptic horsemen" but not able to find the article again. Whatever torment sks bring to others will be put back in front of them after they leave their physical body. They will own their sadism and cruelty that they caused others at the end of the dat..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I think lisk and my are one in the same too.

Ok I read the profile. If I google street that guys brother we were talking about and drop the date back to 2007......Unmarked police cruise replica parked out front. Looking into this a bit as I know someone on his block.

Wow! It really makes you think the GB4 are the worker of a separate killer than the dismembered victims .Maybe Peter was right there are at least two killers involved.
I like that. Very interesting reading.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

Not sure where to post this so apologies if it's not the right thread. Does anyone know how far the old OBI is from where the victims were found? It was open until 2000, torn down in 2003 and was/is a popular place to hangout. I believe there are still Sunday morning car club meet ups there.

My point was not whether it was legal to release the tape but what SCPD is saying regarding their argument why they shouldn't be released...SCPD Is saying that the release of Shannons 911tape would frustrate and compromise their investigation into the LISK case... my point was if her death was accidental and in no way connected to LISK then the contents of her 911 tape would be of no consequence in regards to the LISK investigation... the statement by SCOD is what intrigued me
If they can't release any 911 recordings without a court order, then they can't. It's not up to LE, The court must also consider the ramifications granting such a court order will have on future cases by setting this precedent. The consequences are more complex, and will affect more than simply this one single case.

There is no precedent, with a court release. Each case stands on it's own for future decisions It is not a Supreme Court ruling.

My point was not whether it was legal to release the tape but what SCPD is saying regarding their argument why they shouldn't be released...SCPD Is saying that the release of Shannons 911tape would frustrate and compromise their investigation into the LISK case... my point was if her death was accidental and in no way connected to LISK then the contents of her 911 tape would be of no consequence in regards to the LISK investigation... the statement by SCOD is what intrigued me
But the point is they are saying Shannon's not related to the lisk so should me non issue to release?

Yes, that's what Im saying... the SCPD have contradicted themselves...They say there is no connection between Shannons case and the LISK murders but then they say the release off her 911 tape would frustrate and compromise their investigation in to the LISK case...do how could that be unless her murder is somehow connected to the LISK case...I posted the exact statement they made in the Shannon Gilbert possible victim thread
But the point is they are saying Shannon's not related to the lisk so should me non issue to release?

Yes, that's what Im saying... the SCPD have contradicted themselves...They say there is no connection between Shannons case and the LISK murders but then they say the release off her 911 tape would frustrate and compromise their investigation in to the LISK case...do how could that be unless her murder is somehow connected to the LISK case...I posted the exact statement they made in the Shannon Gilbert possible victim thread
Yup I'm feeling you kali89

Not sure where to post this so apologies if it's not the right thread. Does anyone know how far the old OBI is from where the victims were found? It was open until 2000, torn down in 2003 and was/is a popular place to hangout. I believe there are still Sunday morning car club meet ups there.
My understanding is that it is very close. But I'm not from the area nor have I been . You should do some digging on the obi which was not an inn but a bar.

Yes. The cars still meet up on Sunday mornings.
The main Coffee and Cars group moves over to Captree until late April, but it is possible cars still show up there. There are usually a couple of coffee trucks at the OBI site. I was there last in September.

My understanding is that it is very close. But I'm not from the area nor have I been . You should do some digging on the obi which was not an inn but a bar.

The OBI lot is about 600 or 700 feet west of the Brewer house.

Just a random thought but what if he is a "collector" type of SK? Either keeping them alive possibly drugged/sedated to be easier to handle either one at a time or is working with a partner or submissive type who does what he tells them to do. From all the research I've been doing it seems he is holding onto the victims whether already deceased or possibly incapacitated until he is finished with them. I find it odd that in certain pieces of evidence there is NO trace of anything left behind but in others, it is not as clean in that nothing is left behind like the Burlap bags. In the documentary something sticks in my mind when Rachel and Josh talk to one of the Serial Killers incarcerated when he says it is an "organization" meaning that there are or could be MORE than One, more than Partners that are ultimately Kidnapping these victims, raping, possibly holding them and then killing them. Perhaps the authorities need to do more in-depth interviews with the Prisoners who are now giving more information that before. Just opinion here but I have been following this case closely because it nags at me that no one has been caught for the amount of time all these Murders have been done in such a broad area. My heart and prayers are will all the families that have been affected by the loss of their loved ones and none of these victims deserved to die in such Inhumane and Evil ways. Praying the one or ones responsible are caught and brought to justice.

Just thinking out loud... Long haul trucker, refridgerated truck, picks up seafood out of MA (New Bedford), delivers to restaurant on LI. Keeps bodies in the truck frozen, and proceeds to cut them like a butcher. Changes MO when he loses job with refridgerated truck.

I don't know where else to put this, it's a bit of a rant, but I feel like something needs to be done to protect sex workers in this country. I watched a documentary yesterday that featured a sex worker that was rigidly controlled by a pimp. She was arrested 50 times and not once did someone ask her if she was being forced to sell herself by someone else (i.e. a pimp, human trafficking, etc.)

I know there are many women that choose this lifestyle for the money or to support a habit, but many don't. Their lives and family's lives are threatened, etc. It seems incomprehensible that there is not a common protocol to follow when a sex worker is arrested that could ascertain whether or not they chose this lifestyle or they just happen to be caught up in it. Maybe they want out? Maybe they are working against their will? It is as if our justice system sees them as lesser people just because of what they are doing. They are HUMAN BEINGS!!! Many have been physically abused, brainwashed, mentally abused, drugged, etc. I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but I am just outraged at how our society treats this marginalized sect of women.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back