IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The brown item below his waist on the right side looks like a fanny pack. It is only on the right hand side which would make for easy access for a right handed person. Also, it looks like he has something stuffed in the front of his jacket.
attachment.php

Attachments

• fanny pack.jpg
    fanny pack.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 769
No information has been released about how they died. They were found a long time after they went missing.
Thank you. On the teeny chance they may be related I had been wondering if there was additional facts there that could help us here. Appreciate you saving me hours going through old threads.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Interesting how close it is to a house. If anyone was home, how could they not hear anything. They made it sound like it was so secluded, but 100s of feet from that house and also semi close to other houses. I didn't see sexual predators located on that street.

Maybe no one was home at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my page setting is different than yours, I am only on page 19 now. Can you possibly give post numbers instead? thanks!

Sure! 593. click on the pics and they will enlarge. There are many better quality photos 100 posts before and after.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are cameras, with all the teens that frequent the area and the age of the bridge. I just can't wrap my head around this being random. It was during the day with people around in a park on hiking trails. Not sure it makes sense to be looking for a victim/s there. If no gun was used, how did 1 person control 2 girls? No reports of gun shots or screams. I think they were meeting someone, perhaps from internet. They weren't far from the bridge, someone saw or heard something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SABBM

As in a man that was pretending to be a teen ? Were they lured by promises of something illicit, like alcohol maybe ?
The web can be a dangerous place.

Does anyone know why it took so long for them to identify who the bodies belonged to? Maybe it was a normal amount of time... I'm not sure honestly. I study this stuff often, but for them to have found the bodies on Tuesday (they obviously hadn't been exposed to the elements long enough to be unrecognizable) ... why did it take so long for them to confirm who they were? Just wondering if anyone might know.

It's hard to go through 60 pages of yes and no, but has anyone looked at this long list of people at county sex registry? It's around 40, one is in violation and around 10 work at a meat processing plant which I back searched the work address after seeing multiples reporting the same address. Someone on Reddit suggested townsfolk are talking about seeing a very heinous crime, which would match a profile for a desensitized meat packer. Also read about fathers obit (of pedo in violation) and he was a huge star wars fan. If you dig into profile of some killers (serial) you'll find this as normal for a father or individual.

It takes me to the sex offender registry in Delphi, Indiana.

Don't know why you are having trouble.

I was confused by the brown hoodie part
And I am not having trouble, but it wasn't what I was expecting to find based on the brown hoodie comment

Does anyone know why it took so long for them to identify who the bodies belonged to? Maybe it was a normal amount of time... I'm not sure honestly. I study this stuff often, but for them to have found the bodies on Tuesday (they obviously hadn't been exposed to the elements long enough to be unrecognizable) ... why did it take so long for them to confirm who they were? Just wondering if anyone might know.

Law enforcement hasn't released the reason for the delay as far as I know.

As long as we are speculating....what's the protrusion under the jeans where my arrow is.
And don't y'all come back with the witty remark about is that a gun in your pocket...
attachment.php

If you look real close at that brown area, I think he may have brown gloves on ... that one "bump" closest to the belt buckle area looks like a thumb. could he be holding a wespon (baton/hammer/etc) in his pocket? Have we seen a clear lic of the right hand to know if he may have gloves on?

I'm only vaguely familiar with their case
Was a cause and manner of death revealed to the public? Any info on how they may have been subdued? Ty.

On July 13, 2012, Elizabeth (Lizzie) (8) and Lyric (10) were riding their bikes on a wide-open bike/hiking trail through town and disappeared. Their bikes were found at a public lake on the trail. Their bodies were found in Dec of the same year by a hunter miles away at a riverside park. No cause or manner of death was ever released. Here is a link to the #37 thread on this case.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...8-amp-Lyric-Cook-10-Evansdale-13-July-2012-37

You might find it interesting in reading how a perp (MJK) was able to gain control of two other girls (12 & 15) in another similar case in Iowa in 2013.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?209907-IA-Kathlynn-Shepard-15-Dayton-20-May-2013-1

Attachments

• liberty-german-abby-williams-snapchat.jpg
    liberty-german-abby-williams-snapchat.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 656
It's hard to go through 60 pages of yes and no, but has anyone looked at this long list of people at county sex registry? It's around 40, one is in violation and around 10 work at a meat processing plant which I back searched the work address after seeing multiples reporting the same address. Someone on Reddit suggested townsfolk are talking about seeing a very heinous crime, which would match a profile for a desensitized meat packer. Also read about fathers obit (of pedo in violation) and he was a huge star wars fan. If you dig into profile of some killers (serial) you'll find this as normal for a father or individual.

There was a discussion earlier in the thread about local RSO's. As far as RSO's family members they are not sleuthable here on Websleuths.

On July 13, 2012, Elizabeth (Lizzie) (8) and Lyric (10) were riding their bikes on a wide-open bike/hiking trail through town and disappeared. Their bikes were found at a public lake on the trail. Their bodies were found in Dec of the same year by a hunter miles away at a riverside park. No cause or manner of death was ever released. Here is a link to the #37 thread on this case.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...8-amp-Lyric-Cook-10-Evansdale-13-July-2012-37

You might find it interesting in reading how a perp (MJK) was able to gain control of two other girls (12 & 15) in another similar case in Iowa in 2013.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?209907-IA-Kathlynn-Shepard-15-Dayton-20-May-2013-1
Thank you Watcher 9.

Page 40 and several pages before and after. HTH!
Those are pics of the guy tho, right? I didn't think any of those post stated they were from a video taken in the area that day. So, not a game cam as most were thinking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member