IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me, too. I've exceeded my access. You can search for the article if you have any idea what to search for and gain access that way.

Can you get this one? It says Burnettsville man charged with murder in suspicious Carroll County death
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...er-suspicious-carroll-county-death/561669001/

OK.. I can't get it from that link, either. Just google it and it should open for you.
No it is some sort of security issue with the JC links even when I Google . I can pull up the newsbug, fox59 and indy channel ones no prob. It's probably similar info anyway. Thanks for trying.

So a third murder in Delphi this year in only six months, after 20 years previously with only one murder in that time. I can understand locals being concerned at this escalation.

Something strikes me as odd about the latest arrest in the suspicious death in deer creek. There are a few things I'm seeing in that picture that have me questioning...that nose. It's so prominent. I'll have to dig up the link but I did some digging already on JH while I'm on a road trip. Back in 2005 I found what appears to be a charge for using private property without permission. Interesting, I found this simply by googling JH full name in carrol county IN, a few pages in.

That hair could be grown out...it has been 6 months....thinking out loud. Don't mind me.

I'm very intrigued, just something about that picture....

All IMO.

RBBM

I agree! Interesting stuff.

has anyone contacted LE to make sure the height and weight changes are intentional and not just some detail being lost in a 6 month game of telephone?

I just had a long post typed out showing the discrepancies from various sources and my PC crashed and I lost it. I'll try again...ugh.
has anyone contacted LE to make sure the height and weight changes are intentional and not just some detail being lost in a 6 month game of telephone?

DELPHI, Ind.*— Fifty-nine-year-old James L. Haas killed Richard Mark Houchin inside Houchins' home in Deer Creek on Indiana 29 in northeastern Carroll County, Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said Friday night.

Houchins' girlfriend found him dead inside the house about 11 a.m. Thursday, and detectives thought it looked suspicious because it appeared there had been a struggle inside the house, Leazenby said Thursday night.

Houchins, 62, suffered head trauma, *Leazenby said Friday night, citing the autopsy earlier in the day.

Carroll County sheriff's detectives and Indiana State Police investigators developed enough probable cause Thursday and Friday to arrest Haas, who is being held in the jail on a preliminary charge of murder.

The investigation continues, and Leazenby indicated there are many questions, such as motive, that he will not answer Friday.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...12/79585f6aadcab38bddc2e588930b5cfb.jpg[/IMG]

CARROLL COUNTY, Ind. -- A 17-year-old Oklahoma girl who has been considered a runaway for more than a year was found living in Carroll County with a registered sex offender.*

According to Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby, deputies were responding to a 911 hang up call at a home in Wildwood Trailer Court on Wednesday when they found the girl with two older men from Illinois.*

Investigators say the girl they found had been listed as a runaway since March 2016. Her identity has not been released because she is a minor.*

One of the men was identified by deputies as Matthew McNair, 36. McNair is a registered sex offender out of Bureau County, Illinois and had an active warrant out for his arrest in Stark County, Illinois. Charges will be filed against the second man in the home by the Carroll County Prosecutor's Office.*

McNair was arrested and taken to Carroll County jail to await extradition, but Sheriff Lazenby said he is still facing local charges for the incident with the runaway teen.*
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...n-carroll-county-with-registered-sex-offender

e2653154aa692f92a63f066eacf2ba14.jpg

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Henry, do we have any idea on the height of these recently arrested two fellows?

It is quite interesting that developments are occurring. I am thrilled the OK minor female has been found. It is a great day for her family!

Important question! - please help!
Can someone familiar with the area advise if there is a boat launch close to the area where the girls were dropped off (within walking distance)?

Important question! - please help!
Can someone familiar with the area advise if there is a boat launch close to the area where the girls were dropped off (within walking distance)?

There is no public access to the creek. However, about 13 miles to the East of the crime scene, just South of SR 29 and SR 218/ Deer Creek (community) is a state owned part of property. According to this site, it's the only non-private access along the floatable 23 miles portion of the Deer creek:

http://www.carrollcountyindiana.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=208&Itemid=157

I see it has not been posted yet, so I am going ahead-

No 6

[video=youtube;UQhhjwBrGWE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQhhjwBrGWE[/video]

Something strikes me as odd about the latest arrest in the suspicious death in deer creek. There are a few things I'm seeing in that picture that have me questioning...that nose. It's so prominent. I'll have to dig up the link but I did some digging already on JH while I'm on a road trip. Back in 2005 I found what appears to be a charge for using private property without permission. Interesting, I found this simply by googling JH full name in carrol county IN, a few pages in.

That hair could be grown out...it has been 6 months....thinking out loud. Don't mind me.

All IMO.

He has what appear to be pale blue eyes?

Henry, do we have any idea on the height of these recently arrested two fellows?

It is quite interesting that developments are occurring. I am thrilled the OK minor female has been found. It is a great day for her family!
I checked it yesterday and posted earlier - according to the Illinois sex offenders register MM is 6 ft 3 in and 190 lbs. I don't think the details of the second man have been released by LE.

I checked it yesterday and posted earlier - according to the Illinois sex offenders register MM is 6 ft 3 in and 190 lbs. I don't think the details of the second man have been released by LE.

And MM's face is long and thin, whereas the sketch is of a square faced man.

All IMO.

thats very very interesting

I may focus on the face here ;), thank you:
If there is missing only one detail then we could have quite another face. I think of a more or less deep glabella(r) line for example which would show him older. Or the eye color maybe a very little bit brighter perhaps. Or his hair underneath his ears would be a little bit shorter or longer or more straight. Or his eyebrows aren't that tight and curved.
Certainly the witness got asked if the pic would show BG like s/he saw him. But there maybe a tiny difference in painting what the witness saw or remembered exactly.
I have to leave now .....
There was a sketch of a man wanted in NY. He looked like an older man. An arrest was made. He was twenty yrs. old.

Certainly not a far cry from the composite sketch I put together months back (albeit it was taken down).
Similarly, the police sketch is a complete speculation and could be so many people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk