IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
NiN, thanks so much for sharing these!
:tyou:
~RIP Meagan.....

GH's debunk videos are valuable and quite entertaining at the same rate. The other videos he published about the case are a must watch. He is very detailed and precise in all aspects he presents. It takes quite some time and commitment on his part.

-Nin

i'm sure I read that they asked to focus on facial features as they weren't positive of the hat

What they said in the press release when the sketch came out, was that they knew the hat was not the same one he was wearing that day, with the flaps down. The didn't want the original hat used because they wanted to show more facial features.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, now I know who was to pick them up thanks to BH's video.

1:45 drop off.
2:07 photo of Abby.
3:00 Derrick arrives to pick them up.
3:11 & 3:15 Derrick calls, gets no response.
3:30 Derrick walks to bridge.
4:00 family starts to arrive
5:20 LE called.

Do you have a link that Derrick was supposed to pick the girls up that day?

What is pretty scary to me is that pretty much everything seems to hang on this sketch. It seems like LE has little else to point them to a suspect who they might then possibly match with DNA, if indeed they have it. But if that sketch is no good, he may never be caught if he keeps out of trouble or resorts to crimes where leaving DNA and/or getting caught is unlikely. After all, something over 60% of murders go unsolved. And eyewitnesses are notorious for being wrong. Jm

Who is Derrick please? Do you have a link to video?

I have posted on this before. Popular cap these days, found amongst chains from Walmart to Macys. My 34 year old husband, 10 year old son, and 74 year old dad wear them-and my husband is not even from this country so it isn't a regional thing.

I see it has not been posted yet, so I am going ahead-

No 6

[video=youtube;UQhhjwBrGWE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQhhjwBrGWE[/video]
Now I will have to watch his crime flow 3 video since he stated that Becky Patty herself verified it.Also what group is he in that Becky Patty comes in to post?This is the first I have heard of a couple under the bridge.

You are welcome. I still like to know about your general thoughts. Can you share them?

-Nin
A thought came mto me today....
A boater could be very familiar with an area if he has ever docked/launched nearby. My parents own a pontoon boat and often launch from a place that is a half hour drive from their home. My stepdad knows it like the back of his hand....including hidey-holes that are not frequented by the general public.

I also have a social media connection with someone who lives an hour and a half away from where the girls were murdered and found.
He is an avid boater and every weekend he puts up pics of his treks and today he posted that he was at Geist Reservoir...i got to thinking that maybe BG is a boater not from the direct area, but who is very familiar with it because he is a boater.

Anyhow...i was on the wrong track.

A thought came mto me today....
A boater could be very familiar with an area if he has ever docked/launched nearby. My parents own a pontoon boat and often launch from a place that is a half hour drive from their home. My stepdad knows it like the back of his hand....including hidey-holes that are not frequented by the general public.

I also have a social media connection with someone who lives an hour and a half away from where the girls were murdered and found.
He is an avid boater and every weekend he puts up pics of his treks and today he posted that he was at Geist Reservoir...i got to thinking that maybe BG is a boater not from the direct area, but who is very familiar with it because he is a boater.

Anyhow...i was on the wrong track.
Not necessarily. He could have an arrangement to use someones private land. I always have wondered if he got there and away by boat, without being seen. However, LE must have also thought about this too I guess.

There is also the Erie and Wabash canal and towpaths all the way up to Fort Wayne. This canal connects with the Delphi trail system at Canal Park. Does anyone know if it is navigable and walkable all the way up to Fort Wayne and down to Terre Haute?

Not enough water for a john boat... let alone even a kayak. This is a creek not a river. Very oddly out of place and too many places to have to get out and carry the boat thru the ripples.

With all due respect, GH is not LE, and this is still not verified. IMO he does good work but there is still speculation in his content. For example: Abby standing vs walking in the picture; we have no way of determining this from the still photo. We also need to be careful about the sequence and players this video assumes. If there were a number of other people at the bridge that afternoon and there was interaction between some of them we need LE verification.

GH is revealing a timeline that would require almost surgical precision for BG to time the abduction and murder. IMHO we can not then ignore players that were already present at the bridge area.

Hopefully LE has hair evidence from BG and has tested it for drugs.

Forgive me if I have stepped on any toes, I truly appreciate the hard work GH does. This is all in my humble opinion.

Not enough water for a john boat... let alone even a kayak. This is a creek not a river. Very oddly out of place and too many places to have to get out and carry the boat thru the ripples.
My point is he could come into Delphi on a canal boat and directly access the trail walking, cycling or jogging and leave the same way, via the canal to the North or South of Delphi and not be caught on any cameras. He could also walk or cycle down the towpaths to access the trails. The canal and towpaths go straight through Kokomo, Logansport and Peru one way and Lafayette and Terre Haute the other way. It could be how he is familiar with the trails and Creek area (fishing, hunting, hiking, cycling etc.) JMO.

I have wondered about the quality of cell service in the bridge area. If Derrick planned to call the girls to notify them about pick up time, can we assume that cell service is good in that area? Since the girls had visited the bridge many times before, perhaps they new that? Is it possible that someone knew that the girls were not going to be picked up for one and a half to two hours?

I found GH debunk 6 video very helpful. It sounds like GH has had this timeline information for a couple of months "or further". I wonder if Becky just recently gave him permission to share it with us. He says he "spoke " to Becky but I wonder if that mean electronically? I guess it doesn't much matter. Either way it is helpful info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado