Dreams and Visions

Thats interesting Doogie!! It will be interesting to find out what that dream was all about!

I've had couple dreams about Anna myself but I've been very reculant about posting them on here because I dont want people thinking I am crazy. I really dont know if they mean anything. This never happened until recently (until I got pregnant) then all of my dreams became so vivid. But now that Doogie posted his dream, I will too.

One dream about Anna I remember is a white pickup truck with a 'round' front or some sort of a white volkswagen westfalia bus. and a young man wearing a cowboy hat. (no older man in the picture) I remember I woke up a lot during that dream trying to interrupt it or stop something from happening.

I don't recall any info on previous searches regarding anyone or anything about the Oregon area, other than the info on the Washington connection with the license plates.

Nor have I had any dreams about Anna though I often think of her before falling asleep. I've never had visions, or preminitions of any kind, though would qualify for several weird nonsensical dreams.....

the only "vision" or flash I have had in relation to Anna, had something to do with a Christmas gift style red ribbon ( 3/4" width) seen atop a small portion of air bubbly slowly flowing water.... or maybe a small area of water which could not be discerned.... and something that would have easily blown from a loosly covered trash can.... and most likely after I attempted tor force myself possibly wishful thinking.... and knowing it wasn't too long after Christmas, when Anna went missing.

Deep down inside I know someone knows.... and I hope someones conscience after all these years will reveal some information.....I'm thinking of a note or deathbed confession.... maybe to fairytale like?

I can't help but wonder if the person(s) who took Anna, reads this site.... or lurks here.... my gut tells me GB had something to do with it, though he may have manipulated GW into believing in the best, or he simply was able to keep it from GW.....

Just thinking outloud.....

eta, I am the queen of really bizzare dreams.... the latest being about phermones from racoons after reading something about a fathers scent delaying his daughters puberty... so I would likely dismiss any dreams I had of Anna other than thinking about her before I fell asleep.

I don't recall any info on previous searches regarding anyone or anything about the Oregon area, other than the info on the Washington connection with the license plates...

The person of interest that SherlockJr is referring to (William C.) was someone who was not mentioned in the forum. Our tipster who claims to have met Anna two years after her disappearance stated that her abductor's name was Bill. Annasmom uncovered in her diary a mention of a Bill (William C.) who had visited the family a few months prior to Anna's disappearance. There were a few things in William C's past that made him interesting, primarily a criminal record for grand theft and a generally shady background. We traced him as far as Oregon before things really heated up with the mystery woman "C". I believe (and SherlockJr can correct me if I am wrong) that we shelved this investigation because of how strong C looked as a match for Anna. SherlockJr, did we ever finally rule this guy out? Should we look into him some more now that we know that C is not Anna?

The person of interest that SherlockJr is referring to (William C.) was someone who was not mentioned in the forum. Our tipster who claims to have met Anna two years after her disappearance stated that her abductor's name was Bill. Annasmom uncovered in her diary a mention of a Bill (William C.) who had visited the family a few months prior to Anna's disappearance. There were a few things in William C's past that made him interesting, primarily a criminal record for grand theft and a generally shady background. We traced him as far as Oregon before things really heated up with the mystery woman "C". I believe (and SherlockJr can correct me if I am wrong) that we shelved this investigation because of how strong C looked as a match for Anna. SherlockJr, did we ever finally rule this guy out? Should we look into him some more now that we know that C is not Anna?

Thanks Doogie, I recall reading that in one of the earlier closed threads. That was the daughter of someone who spoke of a collecting rent for one of her fathers investment properties. Glad to see some of the things that fell along the wayside are not being forgotten due to other hot tips....

and not to be a pest.... but you will repost those pictures that transferred from yahoo and keeping us posted on your quest for the FBI files?

I don't mind being an, er, hemmoriod when it comes to Anna.... This one is closest to my heart. :blushing:

Thats interesting Doogie!! It will be interesting to find out what that dream was all about!

I've had couple dreams about Anna myself but I've been very reculant about posting them on here because I dont want people thinking I am crazy. I really dont know if they mean anything. This never happened until recently (until I got pregnant) then all of my dreams became so vivid. But now that Doogie posted his dream, I will too.

One dream about Anna I remember is a white pickup truck with a 'round' front or some sort of a white volkswagen westfalia bus. and a young man wearing a cowboy hat. (no older man in the picture) I remember I woke up a lot during that dream trying to interrupt it or stop something from happening.
At the time Anna disappeared, we had an old International Harvester truck with a round front, and Joe Ford always wore a cowboy hat.

At the time Anna disappeared, we had an old International Harvester truck with a round front, and Joe Ford always wore a cowboy hat.

Annasmom Now that you said that, I vaguely remember seeing a picture of the family and Joe Ford was wearing a hat. Maybe thats why I had a dream of a man in a cowboy hat? It definitely wasn't Joe Ford in the dream, it was a younger man, no moustache, beard, or goatee.

I have been contacted by someone who self-identifies as a "psychic detective" who has worked with LE in the past. This person has given me two names of women in one particular locale who she feels may have information about Anna. The psychic has suggested that we send the age-progessed pictures to these women and see if they have any reaction.

Neither woman mentioned is the right age for being Anna, so any possible connection would either be as a witness or a participant. As a result, we are investigating as much as we can about these women before we make any contact. After we know as much as we can, we will connect with them.

There is no known connection between these women and anything that we currently believe about Anna's disappearance. There also does not appear to be any connection between these two. The psychic admits that she does not know why she believes that contacting these two may be helpful and says, to her credit, that she may be completely wrong about her feelings. Her "under-selling" of this vision makes it more intriguing to me.

So, in the words of Shirley MacLaine, we are stepping "out on a limb" here and will see if there is anything to this. At least I do not have to wear a pyramid on my head.

I've been watching the Court TV show Psychic Detective series since this post, and have to say, if true, these people have more insight than I've ever given them credit for.

I hate to be a pest, but have you followed up on this yet? I'm very curious.

Oh my GOSH...Does anyone know Williams last name???? Would someone PM me if they know it. I've been looking at a possible Brody for several days, and traced him to the Portland area.

My mind is failing me. SherlockJr, can you recall the last name? I know I have it somewhere in my notes, but I cannot seem to locate it quickly. Heck, I even have a picture of the place that this William lived in Sacramento, but no name. :confused:

Here's a quote that I try to post and post the link to every time I see anything like this. Here is the link. Kelly is on this site, and I know all of you know who she is: http://voice4themissing.blogspot.com/2006/03/33006-pmp-sylvia-and-friends-part-i.html

The quote is from Kelly:
There are none who have passed the PREF test or any other test conducted by independent qualified persons. There is not one single documented case in which someone found a missing person using paranormal means.

My cousin came up missing last year. A psychic managed to get 500 dollars from my aunt to find her son. My aunt is on a fixed income, and we fed her for 2 months because she couldn't afford to buy food and pay her rent after paying this woman. This woman told my aunt that my cousin was out west, living off the land. The police found him a few days later, pumping gas in Branson, MO.
I will have to say that she was psychic enough to know the day that my aunt got her ssdi check, though, and go over to her house. :)

Here's a quote that I try to post and post the link to every time I see anything like this. Here is the link. Kelly is on this site, and I know all of you know who she is: http://voice4themissing.blogspot.com/2006/03/33006-pmp-sylvia-and-friends-part-i.html

The quote is from Kelly:

My cousin came up missing last year. A psychic managed to get 500 dollars from my aunt to find her son. My aunt is on a fixed income, and we fed her for 2 months because she couldn't afford to buy food and pay her rent after paying this woman. This woman told my aunt that my cousin was out west, living off the land. The police found him a few days later, pumping gas in Branson, MO.
I will have to say that she was psychic enough to know the day that my aunt got her ssdi check, though, and go over to her house. :)

Stealthy, I couldn't agree more. There's a chapter in the book, Searching for Anna, about psychics. J.B. Rhine, who led the parapsychology studies at Duke University in the 1960s, responded to our question about psychics saying that while he was sure that psychic abilities existed, he had never found a "quality control" on psychics and therefore couldn't recommend one.

And speaking of the book, Doogie has just received the proofs and says the book should be available in about a week, pending our final corrections. Details to come as soon as they're available!

I've been hesitant to post this, but I guess I will. A few weeks ago, I had an unusual dream about Anna. Keep in mind I fell asleep on the couch with the TV on, and what was being talked about on TV was incorporated into my dream. This was also the second strange dream of the night which awoke me. the earlier dream had some relevence with Anna's KG friend who was found drowned in a puddle, but other than that the dream had no relevance on the investigation as it was me someone was trying to drown, in a water filled pot hole in the driveway of my childhood home. (ya, I know weird.)

In the dream, somehow the investigation was divided into a report card of 3. (The tv was talking about a report card on the 3 presidential candidates). I don't recall how the investigation was divided, it wasn't divided by individual posters, or theories. What I recall, is that somehow Joe Fords investigation was one of the 3 categories, and that something Joe uncovered was key, but exactly what I don't know. I do recall that whatever "it"-the answer- was, was also something that Doogie uncovered aside from Joe's investigation., but the connection between what Doug ( and maybe others discovered, as the division of 3 was not specified by individual) found and what Joe found had not yet been revealed to us.

I woke up thinking the answer was already here, in the forum, or something which had been already investigated, but we just haven't made the connection with how it fits.

Yep, strange..... but I thought I would throw it out there.

I was asked to ask this question:

"Who is it that has a piece of blue cloth with white lace and the name Anna Waters on it?"

"Who is it that has a piece of blue cloth with white lace and the name Anna Waters on it?"

I don't have an answer to this one. I will tell you that, despite my reservations about ESP (I do believe in it, but lament the fact that it can not so far give us particulars which would help) I am trying to cooperate with two members who are working with psychics. In one case, I was able to deal with something I have never been able to face before. On Christmas, 1972, less than a month before Anna disappeared, we had put the tape recorder on and just let it run to get all the conversation as the kids opened their presents. I have never been able to listen to this tape. Because one of the psychics wanted to hear Anna's voice, I made myself get the tape out and convert it to a CD. Since this has to be done in real time, I then had to listen to the whole tape. You would have thought this would leave me more a basket case than usual, but actually it was HAPPY. There was all this laughter and delight over the humblest of presents...a box of crayons, a case of soda. The first voice on the tape is Anna, saying "A RECORD PLAYER!!" Just think, these days I don't even know if a child knows what a record player is. Anyway, I wanted to tell you that this happened and that sometimes it is a good thing to be forced to do something you don't want to do and don't think you can do.

I don't have an answer to this one. I will tell you that, despite my reservations about ESP (I do believe in it, but lament the fact that it can not so far give us particulars which would help) I am trying to cooperate with two members who are working with psychics. In one case, I was able to deal with something I have never been able to face before. On Christmas, 1972, less than a month before Anna disappeared, we had put the tape recorder on and just let it run to get all the conversation as the kids opened their presents. I have never been able to listen to this tape. Because one of the psychics wanted to hear Anna's voice, I made myself get the tape out and convert it to a CD. Since this has to be done in real time, I then had to listen to the whole tape. You would have thought this would leave me more a basket case than usual, but actually it was HAPPY. There was all this laughter and delight over the humblest of presents...a box of crayons, a case of soda. The first voice on the tape is Anna, saying "A RECORD PLAYER!!" Just think, these days I don't even know if a child knows what a record player is. Anyway, I wanted to tell you that this happened and that sometimes it is a good thing to be forced to do something you don't want to do and don't think you can do.

How beautiful, your last comment is so true. As for your question about children knowing what a record player is, they might, as some places still sell turntables for home use for anyone with vinyl albums. The funny comments are those who a decade ago in their 20's had no idea what an 8-track was. ;)

Thanks for sharing. Thinking outloud.. .your mom had made a quilt with Annas pic right? Could she have made something that you had forgotten that might match Sherlocks description? This reminded me of your mom calling you to tell you about the dream your grandma had about Anna IIRC.

I wanted to thank you for sharing such a beautiful moment. And you are right sometimes we do have to force ourselves to do things we don't want to sometimes it even helps us to connect with happier times and the courage to push forward.:)

I just went through everything I have stored, including a quilt which I had made for Anna, and there just isn't anything which matches this description. Does it have some special significance?

It sounds like a piece of a dress perhaps? I know that when I was little my mother use to write my name on the tags of my dresses and shirts. Just a thought.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back