Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just waiting for the pronouncement by Cindy that LE actually PLANTED the decomp to frame Casey. It's coming....I can feel it! :crazy:

Maybe.

Alluding to the dead body being planted at the tow yard didn't catch on too well. lol

Hey! Why not try to pin it on that cop that lied about having a 'relationship' with Casey.... Tony. lol

Multiple Choice:
A. LE planted the decomp to Frame Casey.
B. The kidnappers eventually killed Caylee (per NG show tonite)
C. Tow Truck Employees went on a joy ride with a dead body in the trunk.
D. OJ did it.

And Mark F probably planted the decomp ...:crazy:

A word of advice. You can do what you want but I wouldn't be spurring this girl to do anything more. She could already be in trouble for what she already has and may very well be ending up on the stand before this case is over.

Do you think so?
Forgive me for not knowing much about it, but what has she done on there?
I'm so curious...

Because who said what on the nancy grace show...and thats why your sticking to what egzactlly RR004
It's supposed to be a discussion of the show. Have to be careful of not going off-topic.

A word of advice. You can do what you want but I wouldn't be spurring this girl to do anything more. She could already be in trouble for what she already has and may very well be ending up on the stand before this case is over.

I can't believe she put those tapes out for the public and thinks it is a good thing.:eek:

I wonder, if she does end up being called to the stand, who pays for the expenses for her to get to Fl.?:waitasec:

I will never watch Nancy Grace again. Thank god for Greta Van Susteren and this forum.

I don't feel like giving Cindy fodder again either.

The bold is mine. What other conclusion did you want LE to come to when every location she says that ZG lived was a lie, her job @ USwas a lie (where the last part of the interview took place). Every thing Casey said was a lie, and she ADMITTED she was a liar and had agreed that that they were correct with coming to this conclusion.

Hard to help a liar.......31 days after their child has gone missing.

our posts crossed, I do understand the position they're in with so few leads, absolutely awful situation. I'm surprised though that they didn't think maybe she had some kind of impairment, since many of the things she told them didn't make any sense. There could still be someone who has Caylee, and the person could look like that description that she gave. Regardless how little sense Casey makes.

Gnite guys! Hopefully Nancy does part 2 of tonites show tomorrow nite. She needs Leonard back on, Tim and dare I say the circus act too.

i knew 2 girls that i went to school with that were in ''relations'' with their BROTHER. as far as the father in this case is concerned...i will tell you that i read on another site[which i will not mention here] that the fake rick aka rick 1 had stated that he was cindy's brother and that HIS FATHER was the baby's father. jmo..

This is misinformation, and I can't believe it is starting up again.
There was a RICK, who claimed to be Cindy's brother, and he did not say that.
There were up to 2 other so-called 'RICKs', and they didn't say that, either.
Then, there was a ROBERT, not RICK, who claimed to be Cindy's son, which would make him Casey's half-brother, who hinted HIS father, no bio-relation to Casey, might be Caylee's father.
To my knowledge, RICK was not verified by WS. ROBERT was viewed to be a hoax.

Lanie

I just want NG's staff to do a better job of tracking down the facts before they do shows like that one from now on. If NG had better information in front of her...she would also know that they determined it was Caylee in the back of that trunk. Tomorrow, I do want LE to make that point crystal clear that this child is in no way alive and traipsing all over Texas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapshooter
Seagull,
With all due respect, Cindy Anthony stated earlier today that she had a "credible tip" that Caylee was seen in Texas (can't remember the name of the town). From what I have read, Cindy passed this "credible" information on to TM from TES. What transpired from there, I cannot say, but evidently it was enough to push TM to his breaking point since he was hinting at leaving Florida to help other families that truly needed his help.
If LE was saying from "day one" that Casey needed to come clean, I respect their opinion. It is THEIR job to "read" people and know when they are lying. Casey took them on a wild goose chase from apartment to Universal and beyond. Why would they believe the nanny story?

Reading between the lines folks, Cindy is trying to stop the search!!!!

:Justice: for Caylee! We won't stop!!

You're not the only one who is finding it harder and harder to watch Nancy. I used to really like her, too, because of her victims' rights stance. But lately, she's turning more and more into a rabid bully, bullying professionals on the show who won't parrot word for word her own viewpoint back to her, bullying the grandparents, and I couldn't believe the way she bullied Tim, she was so angry that he wouldn't say "The Anthony's are not cooperating with me." She kept pushing him to say it and was so angry when he wouldn't. He kept saying, "I don't expect them to give me that, because I know what they're going through, they are thinking only of finding Caylee alive", and Nancy kept demanding that he say the Anthonys were "not cooperating with him". He looked very exhausted, I was worried about him. I think he should get rest and then if he wants to, get on with his search and speak only to the authorities there and forget the Nancy Grace show. Here in my home we were just saying tonight, that although we want to follow the case, we just don't think we can stand to watch Nancy anymore.

Nancy was a prosecutor....this is how she is running her show now....even more by asking the right, burning questions that she knows Cindy cannot answer on the fly. We are watching what made her tick in the courtroom, it is coming out of her pores and she can't help it. This case just does this to her.....especially now being a mother herself.

I dont know but i live in Ontario Canada..and last week and a bit i havnt even seen gretta its allways ellection stuff .

You're not the only one who is finding it harder and harder to watch Nancy. I used to really like her, too, because of her victims' rights stance. But lately, she's turning more and more into a rabid bully, bullying professionals on the show who won't parrot word for word her own viewpoint back to her, bullying the grandparents, and I couldn't believe the way she bullied Tim, she was so angry that he wouldn't say "The Anthony's are not cooperating with me." She kept pushing him to say it and was so angry when he wouldn't. He kept saying, "I don't expect them to give me that, because I know what they're going through, they are thinking only of finding Caylee alive", and Nancy kept demanding that he say the Anthonys were "not cooperating with him". He looked very exhausted, I was worried about him. I think he should get rest and then if he wants to, get on with his search and speak only to the authorities there and forget the Nancy Grace show. Here in my home we were just saying tonight, that although we want to follow the case, we just don't think we can stand to watch Nancy anymore.

Would you mind, please, giving examples of NG being a bully to Cindy?

Thank you:)

This certainly sounds like a Cindy talking here... That is not what happened they told her she needed to be honest and give them information that could be verified. They showed her pictures of all the AG that came up in the DAVID system and CMA maintained none of them were the right ones including the one that had gone to Sawgrass. I read the 400 pages everyone of them and more than once.
She had already lied about the location she dropped Caylee off at, she lied about where AG lived before and she lied about here ZG mother lived. She also lied about working at Universal and never told them she was living at Ricardo's... How many lies do you expect them to listen to before they say hold it something is seriously wrong here?
Get you stories straight...Cindy

I know, it's true. But imagine their frustration, on top of their fears for their granddaughter. I'm sure if they knew where to look they would go there themselves. All they know is the people indicated by Casey, the description she gave the police of this woman, and the tips that come in. I can understand that any parent would be frustrated when the police said straight out on the first day of the investigation, in the recorded conversation with Casey, that due to the inconsistencies/incoherence of her story, they believed that she was lying and that all they wanted was for her to come clean and tell them what awful thing had actually happened, no matter what it was. They were basically saying, right from that first day, we believe that Caylee is dead and not kidnapped and you need to come clean. We won't listen to your version anymore. That's got to be so frustrating for the grandparents, maybe they believe Caylee really was left with some woman by this description, even though Casey can't give a clear or coherent account or more details.

This is misinformation, and I can't believe it is starting up again.
There was a RICK, who claimed to be Cindy's brother, and he did not say that.
There were up to 2 other so-called 'RICKs', and they didn't say that, either.
Then, there was a ROBERT, not RICK, who claimed to be Cindy's son, which would make him Casey's half-brother, who hinted HIS father, no bio-relation to Casey, might be Caylee's father.
To my knowledge, RICK was not verified by WS. ROBERT was viewed to be a hoax.

Lanie

Who the heck was Robert? I'm losing track of all these names and people.

Yeah, might give hubby a heart attack if he has to see much more of that lying CA.

The only person NG was respectful to tonight (IMHO) was CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88