Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the highest respect for Mr. Miller and Texas EquuSearch. I did not see Nancy (Dis)Grace tonight, but if she disrespected them, then shame on her.

Phone call girl has a statement that her phone calls are legal in her state, and she e-mailed her number to LP and told him the conversation was on her myspace and if he wanted her to remove it, she would. whew Longest sentence I ever typed....

Anyway, can Tim continue to search even if CA tells him to get lost? Can LE request that he stay?

Iam just so happy we dont have to hear about another BOMBSHELL anymore....did no one else notice over there on the show and tell her come up with a new intro ebery night that jane valez mitchell said it .I should have kept count.

our posts crossed, I do understand the position they're in with so few leads, absolutely awful situation. I'm surprised though that they didn't think maybe she had some kind of impairment, since many of the things she told them didn't make any sense. There could still be someone who has Caylee, and the person could look like that description that she gave. Regardless how little sense Casey makes.
Oh, Seagull...how I wish this could be true. You can't discount the evidence that LE has put forth. More will be coming, I'm afraid. I look for that precious little girl wherever I go. But, I know I won't find her. She stays with us all...and we all pray that she will be brought home to rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapshooter
Seagull,
With all due respect, Cindy Anthony stated earlier today that she had a "credible tip" that Caylee was seen in Texas (can't remember the name of the town). From what I have read, Cindy passed this "credible" information on to TM from TES. What transpired from there, I cannot say, but evidently it was enough to push TM to his breaking point since he was hinting at leaving Florida to help other families that truly needed his help.

Oh, I get it, and I hope we don't provide any more "tips" for her in the meantime either and concentrate on places to search for Caylee's body instead. Things are just a bit to coinkidinky for me, and maybe instead of sleuthing so hard on my space we should start sleuthing on areas to search for clues/evidence/body.

our posts crossed, I do understand the position they're in with so few leads, absolutely awful situation. I'm surprised though that they didn't think maybe she had some kind of impairment, since many of the things she told them didn't make any sense. There could still be someone who has Caylee, and the person could look like that description that she gave. Regardless how little sense Casey makes.

Seagull,
Would you call a pathological liar an "impairment"? Why would you even hint that Casey has an "impairment"? Why does Casey not make any sense? Do you know something we don't?

Tim Miller is a great man. PAdilla dropped a "Bombshell" tonight and she did not even reply because she spent 10 minutes arguing with Tim Miller and had no time left. She is just so condescending to people that take time to be on her show. I would actually like to hear some of the responses from her panel members every once in a while. She treats well respected experts like children. I can't watch it anymore. I will have to come here to keep up to date.

I honestly can't believe that these people continue to agreee to be on her show and made to look like idiots.

So do you think that because Casey lies all the time in most circumstances - that this should be somehow be a sort of proof that her lies in this case are "normal" to her state of mind? Like - since she always lies - LE should just shake their heads and move away from her in order to find the truth? She always lies to everyone cuz she has a condition or impairment that makes her lie and that even if she wanted to tell the truth she couldn't?

I'm being serious - but probably not very clear with my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff