March Enquirer: Prison Inmate's Take on Casey's Reaction ~Video Added

MUGENDAI

Inactive
Reaction score
okay! i have the name of the girl in jail who was supposedly the closest to casey in jail. michelle .. i thought you guys would want the name. it was in the enquirer and didn't have much to say but that casey was always happy. her claim is that dec 12 casey was back to her usual self smiley and chipper. my words not her's. she said she was the one who gave casey her breakfast most mornings and that casey never left anything on her trey. which we have seen the results of...so not sure if someone has already said all this. but its the enquirer for march. BUT im assuming they did this before the 18th and was saying that fingerprints on the tape are going to "nail casey"! ha! then they even talked to mr. baden! w/e!!! but the girl was in there for drug charges and is out now as of january somethin. so she's $50.000 richer just in time for jail release. i don't really know how well they pay but i'm sure it came in handy.

No last names. You should edit the title

okay. i dont know how to edit the tittle. :( but i should have thought about that.

I put the article in my PhotoBucket account.

Whether you believe the NE or not, it's an interesting read from the inmate who was in the vicinity of Casey's cell.

Actually, there are two articles (both have been put in PB album) but the second article writes about what we already knew.
Seems like whatever is written, WS already had the upper hand! :)

okay. i dont know how to edit the tittle. :( but i should have thought about that.

Hi Mugendai,
I don't believe you can edit the title....a MOD might have to do that.
But you can edit your own post by clicking the EDIT button at the bottom right of your post, changing what you need to change (or omit) and then clicking SAVE.

Hope that helps. :)

but i can leave the full name in the post right? i hope i dont get in trouble! ima scawed :(

LOL don't be scared and no you cannot post the last name anywhere.
But for the future, you can edit the title :
go to edit
go advanced

I took care of it for you :)

I put the article in my PhotoBucket account.

Whether you believe the NE or not, it's an interesting read from the inmate who was in the vicinity of Casey's cell.

Actually, there are two articles (both have been put in PB album) but the second article writes about what we already knew.
Seems like whatever is written, WS already had the upper hand! :)

Amity- How do i look at your photobucket account? TIA

...okay! Thanks! I feel better now. When is it okay to put a full name anyways? Curious?

okay! i have the name of the girl in jail who was supposedly the closest to casey in jail. michelle .. i thought you guys would want the name. it was in the enquirer and didn't have much to say but that casey was always happy. her claim is that dec 12 casey was back to her usual self smiley and chipper. my words not her's. she said she was the one who gave casey her breakfast most mornings and that casey never left anything on her trey. which we have seen the results of...so not sure if someone has already said all this. but its the enquirer for march. BUT im assuming they did this before the 18th and was saying that fingerprints on the tape are going to "nail casey"! ha! then they even talked to mr. baden! w/e!!! but the girl was in there for drug charges and is out now as of january somethin. so she's $50.000 richer just in time for jail release. i don't really know how well they pay but i'm sure it came in handy.

Can you please clarify this for me? Who was it that said Casey's fingerprints are on the duct tape? Not the fellow inmate, I assume.

I thought Casey was in solitary and not allowed to be around other inmates. Am I mistaken?

wow , had no idea we weren't allowed last names.

All of the Sex offenders names in the haleigh case are being spewed out all over this forum...

thank for the heads up!

the fingerprint stuff is all speculation crap, i have to go back and look but it was all useless but i think it said an investigator on the cover. but it's just basically saying that there's NO way someone can use tape and not put ANY prints on it, is all. and the chick says she just had the job of taking her her food. and that she was the closest inmate to casey in jail.

wow , had no idea we weren't allowed last names.

All of the Sex offenders names in the haleigh case are being spewed out all over this forum...

thank for the heads up!
Some rules are specific to each forum.

I thought Casey was in solitary and not allowed to be around other inmates. Am I mistaken?

I'm pretty sure she's VERY protected. If you watch the July jail visits with C & G, KC is taken back to her cell whenever an inmate walks through the video visitation area. KC explains it's because she's in protective custody. She seems very upbeat and almost proud of it - big surprise! UGH! I hate her! :furious:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206288/index.html

July 25 - 2pm visit @ 5min 15sec

Here's the link to the PhotoBucket account:
http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k137/Lady_Amity/Casey%20N%20E%20March%203%202009/
Remember to enlarge each photo so that you will be able to read the print on the page.

Originally Posted by secretsquirrel

Hi SecretSquirrel,
As I understand it, whenever Casey comes out of her cell, the other inmates have to be returned to theirs until Casey in done with whatever she needs to do out of her cell.
Even in the television viewing room, if Casey wants to watch a particular show during her one-hour free time, the other inmates have to be put back in their cells before Casey can enter the TV room.

Amity I can't think you enough for providing that in your photobucket account. I live on a military post and I can't find the NE here even when I want to buy it. I haven't figured out if it sells out or they just don't carry it at the shoppette closest to me. Many thanks!

Thanks for sharing your photobook with us sleuthies!!:blowkiss: I found the article interesting, and it answers the questions we all had about "what is KC like now, how is she acting?" I for one am not surprised by KC's blase attitude at all. I think she is pleased her "plan" is all working out.:crazy:

Thanks for sharing your photobook with us sleuthies!!:blowkiss: I found the article interesting, and it answers the questions we all had about "what is KC like now, how is she acting?" I for one am not surprised by KC's blase attitude at all. I think she is pleased her "plan" is all working out.:crazy:
Her plan to not have to see her parents anymore, never have to deal with Caylee ever again, not let her parents have Caylee, not have a job, have your housing and meals taken care of... Gee, what a life!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back