Family updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, CO looks much older than her posted age.

Why would it be the 'last time' that Billie would speak out? Is she ready to 'move on.' Put it all behind her? Because I have never met any parent of a missing child who was able to do that without knowing what happened.

LynnB - remember when they had that same headline way back? :waitasec:

Friends Still Hold Hope for Hailey Dunn
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=424457
The last time Macy Daniels saw her friend Hailey Dunn was December 27, 2010.

"I was at the [middle school] basketball court, and I was walking home from the basketball court to the hamburger shop and I'd seen her. We talked for a minute, but then she took off [in the direction of her home]," said Daniels.

This is the day she was reported missing!

Police Don't Believe Accounts in Hailey Dunn Case posted 10/18/2011
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=425467
Police say they do not believe recent accounts from Hailey Dunn's friends.

Recently, one witness said she was certain she saw Hailey Dunn on December 27th.

Today, Colorado City police say they don't believe the accounts are correct.

Why wouldn't this witness have reported this back then?

Police Don't Believe Accounts in Hailey Dunn Case posted 10/18/2011
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=425467
Police say they do not believe recent accounts from Hailey Dunn's friends.

Recently, one witness said she was certain she saw Hailey Dunn on December 27th.

Today, Colorado City police say they don't believe the accounts are correct.

I don't have much faith in CCPD's "account" of anything.

Why aren't we hearing from the Texas Ranger's or the FBI?

If the FBI misclassified Hailey in their database, why haven't we heard from them directly? Has that been corrected, I may have missed it.

Wow.. GrandMa Sure looked rough.....Not her best Pic!!!

Poor little Haileyl was living in a Night Mare....Almost everyone in her family was an illegal drug user. HER BROTHER seems to be the only one who has NOT been in trouble with the LAW!!!

Maybe she just left and found a Safe and Sane place to live!!!!

But, sadly I DO NOT think that is what happened to HER!

I firmly believe that Shawn is responsible for what ever happened to sweet Hailey....and her Mother is totally aware!

Dear God..PLEASE let the world know Where Hailey Dunn Is!! She is such a wonderful young Lady and We would love to have Her FOUND!!

I'm seeing references to BD having a facebook page and doing a lot of posting....anyone here aware of that? I'm not finding anything.

I'm seeing references to BD having a facebook page and doing a lot of posting....anyone here aware of that? I'm not finding anything.

Her posts on FB a while back were discussed on the site we can't link to (PH). I think it is also mentioned downstairs.

I can't believe this young lady has been gone almost a year already.

Friends Still Hold Hope for Hailey Dunn
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=424457
The last time Macy Daniels saw her friend Hailey Dunn was December 27, 2010.

"I was at the [middle school] basketball court, and I was walking home from the basketball court to the hamburger shop and I'd seen her. We talked for a minute, but then she took off [in the direction of her home]," said Daniels.

This is the day she was reported missing!

Hailey wasn't reported missing until the afternoon of December 28th. The last time Shawn claimed he saw her was December 27th.

This case haunts me every day :( I find myself comparing aspects of all the other cases I follow, to this one, I just can't help it. I don't want any other missing children's case to turn out like this one ever :(
Hailey you're in my heart

Hailey wasn't reported missing until the afternoon of December 28th. The last time Shawn claimed he saw her was December 27th.

So that means there are at least 4 people other than SA who independently claim to have seen her that day? Plus the text message to her friend.

Maybe she will be a Chatty Cathy with her roomy !

What a dysfunctional family, to say the least. I'd rather see the headline that Hailey has been found and the perps are arrested!

Wow, CO looks much older than her posted age.

Really....and very likely menapause has yet to settle in!!!:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member