Lloyd Welch is Person of Interest

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
says it may not be easy to come forward if you were assaulted but they need people to come forward to put the pieces of the puzzle together (sac)

he was not always on the list of suspects

recently he came up (:eek:)

releasing locations where he was between 75 and 97

he was in florida

in jail 82-84

(list keeps going!!!)

Can't wait to see the list. We have work to do. This could be involved in so many other missing kids.

thinks there is strong possibility there are cases in the other states they can connect to him

Lloyd+lee+welch+jr++1.JPG

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...-Md-Sisters-Police-244783641.html?asndjkandja

Person of interest identified in 1975 disappearance of the Lyon sisters

Police say the person of interest is a convicted child sex offender, who is currently incarcerated. They say he traveled extensively throughout the United States and investigators will be requesting help from the public in gathering information about this person, his associates, and his activities.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/246854...sappearance-of-the-lyon-sisters#ixzz2syDYniBJ
Follow us: @fox5newsdc on Twitter | myfoxdc on Facebook

Hollye

Wow. I wonder if he could also be linked to the cold case of Kathy Jones? She went missing in Tenn in 1969. We have a thread on her, here at WS.

ETA...she was located deceased.

Wow. I wonder if he could also be linked to the cold case of Kathy Jones? She went missing in Tenn in 1969. We have a thread on her, here at WS.

they are releasing the list of states... but he was reading them off so fast i didn't hear TN... but he was in SC so anything is possible (esp considering the carnival)

wonder if they have tracked down the exact carnival he worked for? that would be helpful for sleuthing locations.

they are releasing the list of states... but he was reading them off so fast i didn't hear TN... but he was in SC so anything is possible (esp considering the carnival)

wonder if they have tracked down the exact carnival he worked for? that would be helpful for sleuthing locations.

I'm getting excited! :loveyou:

I know there was a couple of years between the 1975 disappearance (sketch) and the 1977 burglary (mug shot) but it seems that someone in LE would have noticed the similarities in the sketch and photo...especially since it was in the same area.

First thing we can do is make a list of young girls who went missing in or around malls and carnivals.

Then we can match them against his known locations.

First thing we can do is make a list of young girls who went missing in or around malls and carnivals.

Then we can match them against his known locations.

feel free to make individual threads for each state once the list is put out with the years and we can pull over cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucyt123