GUILTY OH - Rebekah Leicy, 31, Mansfield, 27 January 2015

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
A 73-year-old man told police Friday he believes a 31-year-old woman is missing, that he has not talked to her in 10 days and told police this is unusual because he speaks to her every day. The woman is Rebekah Leicy, 31, of 140 Wood St.. Another person told police the woman borrowed his phone the night she went missing and he had allowed her to borrow it in the past but she had always given it back to him. Another person told police he heard the woman outside his window talking on the phone. He looked out the window and heard her say “here they come now,” and then she hung up the phone. He told police he saw her get into a newer dark-colored Dodge Charger, blue or black in color, occupied with three to four large men. He told police the car left at a high rate of speed.

http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com...treet-woman-reported-missing-person/23043725/

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/becky.leicy

Usually speaks to her everyday & hasn't heard off her now for 10 days? Sounds worrying! When was her last post on Facebook? Any clues on there? I haven't got it so i'm unable to have a look.

Sounds like Becky continues to struggle with drug addiction, I hope she is found safe.

Not currently active on facebook, last post was in Oct 2014.

Her saying on the phone "here they come now" seems as though she was expecting them to come & pick her up? Hope shes not in any drug debt with any of the men. Things can turn very nasty if you owe someone money for drugs & you don't pay :(

Hope she is found safe very soon! I wonder if she's ever gone missing for this long before without contacting anybody or this is the first time it's ever happened which is why the 73 year old reported her missing?

Is there no missing Facebook page for her?

If you click on her boyfriend via Facebook and look at his last post (2012) and read the comment (dated 2013), I'd definitely say there is some shenanigans going on.

It looks like the only time Becky was ever active on FB was during the few months she was in rehab. I sure hope she did not immediately go back to using once she got out but her lack of posting says she might of. I believe she has several kids and/or stepkids. I cannot tell how many she has vs. how many her bf has. He only posted once on his FB and then he received that comment. I doubt he ever even saw the comment! I really hope Becky is ok and will be home soon. She has family, friends and her kids who are scared for her and missing her! I am praying for her!

I cannot find anything else regarding Rebekah missing. How sad that there is just one article that was posted days ago and nothing since. I wonder if she is now home and nobody has bothered to update the media? I sure hope she is home safe and sound. If not, I wonder what is being done to find her? :thinking:

I cannot find anything else regarding Rebekah missing. How sad that there is just one article that was posted days ago and nothing since. I wonder if she is now home and nobody has bothered to update the media? I sure hope she is home safe and sound. If not, I wonder what is being done to find her? :thinking:

Here is Rebekah's FB page. According to a recent post on it, I doesn't sound like she has been located.

Still Missing: http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com...5/02/19/rebekah-leicy-still-missing/23665803/

B9316310506Z.1_20150219090953_000_G2LA0H39V.1-0.jpg

Police on Feb. 6 interviewed a neighbor woman on Wood Street who said she saw Leicy walking north on Wood Street toward Marion Avenue on Jan. 23 at roughly 1 a.m. The neighbor told police she talked with Leicy briefly and said that Leicy was heading up to West Third Street. The neighbor told Leicy that Third Street was "dead" and wasn't worth her time. The neighbor said Leicy replied she was going to Third Street for a different reason. According to Mansfield Municipal Court records, Leicy has a criminal history including drug abuse.

If you click on her boyfriend via Facebook and look at his last post (2012) and read the comment (dated 2013), I'd definitely say there is some shenanigans going on.

I agree... They did not mix words with the threat at all... I hope she is found safe

If you look into who posted the threat they also posted their own status on January 7th and someone with missing picture as profile commented on it... This January...so they are all still in contact it seems

http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com.../police-still-looking-rebekah-leicy/23901097/

Mansfield police are still looking for Rebekah Leicy, 31, who was reported missing Feb. 6.

Twice, once Monday and once last week, false information was posted on Facebook that claimed police had found the woman's body, alarming family and friends. The News Journal contacted law enforcement and the Richland County Coroner's Office both times to learn the information being spread was false.

There is no such situation, officials said.

http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com.../03/17/body-confirmed-rebekah-leicy/24907511/

Monday, the Ashland County Sheriff's Office said a Columbia Gas employee called 911 to report he was checking gas wells on County Road 1908, just south of U.S. 30, and while driving his truck on a gas company right-of-way he noticed what he believed to be a body...

"It certainly is a tragedy and shame that somebody would think so little of a person they would dispose of her in a wooded area instead of calling EMS," Coontz said.

Sounds like maybe they think Rebecca's death wasn't murder but someone panicked and dumped the body?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back