UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter is 20 weeks and is due in may, so would say she is about the same.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Another curve ball to throw into the mix!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hold on. she found out two weeks after his disappearance.

Right for people not quite so up on female anatomy, women's cycles are average 28 days long with ovulation on day 14, you can get a positive pregnancy test 10-14 days afternoon ovulation. Most people are now average and have different length cycle days (so say 27-32 days)

Assuming she tested and got a positive two weeks after he disappeared she must have conceived between say 17-24th September.

Well, the women who tend to test at 10-14 days past ovulation are women who are trying to conceive, as they'd be testing before their period is even late. Most women will wait until their period is well and truly late - e.g. a week or more, depending on how regular their cycles are and how much attention they pay to them! - before doing a test.

So I don't think we can really read too much into her finding out two weeks after his disappearance. JMO.

She does say she saw him in the week before he disappeared... that would be crazy timing ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is assuming her finding out two weeks after the 24th is accurate and she tested within the week of a late period. Some women don't find out till later than 4-5 weeks. I'd be inclined to suggest if the facts we have are true it was pretty close to the weekend of the 24th.

Most women's luteal phases are 14 days long, even longer cycle days tend to be before ovulation and not the luteal phase after which stays regular and has to be at least 11 days long or more to conceive.

Interesting. I feel for her in any case, what a situation to be in. Pregnancy is hard and scary let alone doing it alone and the intrusion she will no doubt receive.

Well, the women who tend to test at 10-14 days past ovulation are women who are trying to conceive, as they'd be testing before their period is even late. Most women will wait until their period is well and truly late - e.g. a week or more, depending on how regular their cycles are and how much attention they pay to them! - before doing a test.

So I don't think we can really read too much into her finding out two weeks after his disappearance. JMO.
Sorry but i disagree with this, if youve ever had unprotected sex as a young woman the 'fear' of one time myself or friends makes u go bit frantic with pregnancy tests

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

BREAKiNG NEWS

Ex girlfriend of Corrie has said he is to become a father and wishes for her privacy at this time.

I am thinking why announce the news in this very public manner, if she/they want privacy. Even when news had leaked about her pregnancy, the family could have said to respect her privacy. Why now, when this company are beginning their intelligence gathering. Unless it's to stop the Press hounding her when the news did leak into the papers. Could be one paper was already onto it. Still strange and looks like an appeal if he is out there, especially with the scan photograph and saying Nicola had attended the first scan. Hmm. MOO.

Sorry but i disagree with this, if youve ever had unprotected sex as a young woman the 'fear' of one time myself or friends makes u go bit frantic with pregnancy tests

Certainly frantic if testing before period is even late!

This is very true. I think we can at least say it was fairly close to to that last weekend. I'm getting ahead of myself 😂

She looks extremely uncomfortable imo.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

I agree 100% but I'm guessing she barely knows this girl and could be a bit angry (maybe not the right word).

Is this the clue we needed? Hmm..

One hell of a shock though.

I found out before my period was late with 2 of my children.

So did I, but only because I was trying to conceive and therefore testing early ;)

No point wasting money on tests if a period isn't late - they aren't as accurate early on, so it's not even a reliable result (if negative).

Anyway, she has said she's due late spring / early summer so that's roughly mid-September conception by my calculations (?).

I agree 100% but I'm guessing she barely knows this girl and could be a bit angry (maybe not the right word).

Yeah I'm thinking along the same lines as you, not angry but frustrated maybe? I'm not sure nicola was even aware of April when Corrie went missing. Noticed in the forces tv video that April looked to Nicola almost for reassurance during the interview so I'd imagine Nicola has been very supportive of April. Very sad that both are going through this without Corrie.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

A very interesting development. Nothing we've been told so far suggests Corrie was remotely ready to settle down to parenthood, what with apparerently playing the field on dating apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave