GUILTY - Sidney Moorer, Obstruction of Justice Trial, Heather Elvis case, 28 Aug 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY ****! 10 full years, credit for ONLY time served, not home!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to see them cuff him in the courtroom but I don't want to add to his kids stress.

Wonder why Tammy decided to do a runner from court?
She's just lost any stabiliser to her madness. I expect the liquor bottle will be hit hard tonight and the next wee while.

Feel so sorry for those kids.

Probably packing for a Disney Trip.:facepalm:

I am in tears. Shall we have a cocktail for happy hour right now, folks?

Why on earth would that mother let her daughter sit alone in the courtroom for the sentencing???? [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes [emoji844][emoji844]. Judge I take back all the evil thoughts I had while you yelled and talked endlessly ...I could come sit in your court room and listen for hours!!!

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

Why on earth would that mother let her daughter sit alone in the courtroom for the sentencing???? [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Couldn't agree more!

Wow the judge said it so quick, I didn't even get the number. Holy smokes!!!!!

I shrieked, "WHAT?!" because I only caught the time served part. Hallelujah!

Feel absolutely terrible for his daughter, walking out alone and sobbing. That was awful.

Edit - I can't drink because of my meds, so I'll have a celebratory ice cream for Heather tonight. Hopefully this leads to actual justice for her and resolution for her family and friends and loved ones. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow