TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK.....it's not making sense. Still. Part of it does, but part of it doesn't. And now I'm back to SD saying a "pedophile took him"..................
and" its bad REAL bad".... if I could only say what i feel, but I dont want a t.o........

If feed is gone, I wonder if it was over, if there were technical problems, or if the DA or someone said "TMI"... b/c they sure were being very candid.

One place to start would be the cities and states where she had boxing matches. The fight locations are listed on one of those boxing sites and multiple states, IIRC - New York, Louisiana, and 2 others...

I'm thinking we need Mona's work history and what she had keys to and branch out from there.

Quite frankly with regard to my previous post...death penalty just may be too kind for this monster.

No other reason to burn that child's body. Too familiar to another case.
Presser: "A cold, soulless murderer who showed an absolute lack of remorse in taking the life of JF."
HLN Live (now), reporter: At presser, said outright: Anyone who has had contact w/this woman, contact the Houston police. Implying she is a serial killer.

This is beyond horrible. Just thankful she didn't keep him alive and torment him for longer than 4 hours. Not that that isn't bad enough. Also thankful to live in Texas were we have capital punishment for sub-humans like that. And hoping she spends some time in general population while locked up.... is that wrong?

One place to start would be the cities and states where she had boxing matches. The fight locations are listed on one of those boxing sites and multiple states, IIRC - New York, Louisiana, and 2 others...

But, if she has done this before do (serial) killers use the same, safe MO? I think that the way JF was found, she might not have the option to carry the things she used.

I dunno, I am not good with killer analysis.
All steps are good steps.

I have a feeling that a prominent defense attorney will soon be on this case SOLELY based on what the detective basically is accusing her of doing this before.

IMO, he NEVER should have stated that unless he clearly knew there was evidence she did!

I just can't believe the child cases we've seen this year. Just when you think it couldn't get any worse, it does.

I'm just sick.
:(
fran

Does anyone get a feel on what Mona's victim preference is? I'm thinking it could run from Men, women, children and animals.

Reporter saying: She waited until after t stepfather came to check on him, and SFather left.
Planned; premeditated.

Well. I was not expecting that, but I'm game. What are we going to use for parameters ?
Boys around age 12, are we going to stick with this MO or reach out side of that? Or are we going to assume Mona may be different and not stick to even the same sex? I somehow think we are going to need an "I'm feeling lucky" choice here.

New thread coming up. Be sure to copy your post before hitting Post so as not to lose what you have written if the thread gets locked before you hit the post button.

Salem

No other reason to burn that child's body. Too familiar to another case.
Presser: "A cold, soulless murderer who showed an absolute lack of remorse in taking the life of JF."
HLN Live (now), reporter: At presser, said outright: Anyone who has had contact w/this woman, contact the Houston police. Implying she is a serial killer.

I guess the mayor will be calling.

I have a feeling that a prominent defense attorney will soon be on this case SOLELY based on what the detective basically is accusing her of doing this before.

IMO, he NEVER should have stated that unless he clearly knew there was evidence she did!

Andrea Lyons is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member