ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a good pic of the area
May have been posted earlier

261939_185535718167908_185525834835563_457451_2442538_n-1-1.jpg

261939_185535718167908_185525834835563_457451_2442538_n-1.jpg

I have doubts that she was in the water, if she was it was not because she wanted to get in.

Because the above story was not proven at the time of this interview, it could have been debunked after police interviewed the gentleman

I can't find anything else about it

I still feel that it would be easy for a witness to be confused with the days because of GG and RG being there twice

However, Mr Silva seems to have his day right as he spoke of GG being drunk

I would just like to know for sure if Silva was the only one who says they left together

Only what CJ said on FB,that she learned directly from the ALE that Silva's story was debunked. Makes sense because whether he is telling the truth or not the ALE never acted on what he said on tv.MO

I could see the confusion now because that was almost 3 weeks after the day Robyn dissapeared. We don't know this guy and it's possible he's crazy and is not credible..If there was a second witness who says they were in the car and left the area then that would corroborate his story. And would lead me to believe this was a cover up because it's not part of the evidence that they left the baby beach area in the car.

Only what CJ said on FB,that she learned directly from the ALE that Silva's story was debunked. Makes sense because whether he is telling the truth or not the ALE never acted on what he said on tv.MO

I could see the confusion now because that was almost 3 weeks after the day Robyn dissapeared. We don't know this guy and it's possible he's crazy and is not credible..If there was a second witness who says they were in the car and left the area then that would corroborate his story. And would lead me to believe this was a cover up.

I think there is such confusion about the fishermen
Its really hard to tell who said what
Its impossible to know because they are referred to as the fisherman except for the Silva video

I am also confused about the fisherman saying he never saw either of them again
The video would lead you to believe the reporter is referring to Silva

Also, what about the watch?
Anyone see it?

If anyone has a link, that would be great
Its the little details that make you go hmmmmmmmmm

As of the date of his interview, he had not been interviewed by LE
I think its unclear if he was interviewed after that, MO

I could see the confusion now because that was almost 3 weeks after the day Robyn dissapeared. We don't know this guy and it's possible he's crazy and is not credible..If there was a second witness who says they were in the car and left the area then that would corroborate his story. And would lead me to believe this was a cover up because it's not part of the evidence that they left the baby beach area in the car.

What kind of coverup?

I think there is such confusion about the fishermen
Its really hard to tell who said what
Its impossible to know because they are referred to as the fisherman except for the Silva video

I am also confused about the fisherman saying he never saw either of them again
The video would lead you to believe the reporter is referring to Silva

Also, what about the watch?
Anyone see it?

If anyone has a link, that would be great
Its the little details that make you go hmmmmmmmmm

I can understand that..What I meant because it had already been almost 3 weeks is I think it's a possibility Silva may have been confused. Who knows maybe the guy was there both days and watched from a far.

From what I gather there were two Fisherman..The other one saw them at the beach but never said he saw them leave the area in the car.MO

I'M still concerned about the suspicious Hyundai Getz,Taco Stein denying there was blood and of course waiting two months to bring in search dogs. If there was a witness who saw them leave in the car you would think scent dogs could be absolutely crucial into finding out where they went.

I can understand that..What I meant because it had already been almost 3 weeks is I think it's a possibility Silva may have been confused. Who knows maybe the guy was there both days and watched from a far.

From what I gather there were two Fisherman..The other one saw them at the beach but never said he saw them leave the area in the car.MO

I'M still concerned about the suspicious Hyundai Getz,Taco Stein denying there was blood and of course waiting two months to bring in search dogs. If there was a witness who saw them leave in the car you would think scent dogs could be absolutely crucial into finding out where they went.

Why is the Getz suspicious?

At the beginning it was reported that there was a bloody hand print and an unused condom
Soon after that report , LE said that was not true

After GG went before the judge, we know from LE and CL that there was blood found on a towel, Robyns blood.

IMO I don't think LE denied there was blood as it was tested

What kind of coverup?

My point was if there was two or move people that saw them leave in the car away from Nanki Beach then we have a serious problem. Because it's not part of the official investigation! I can't say that without a doubt because none of has access to the dossier but I haven't seen anything anywhere that leads me to believe there is real evidence that they left in the car. If there was her fbi poster would say last seen in a RAV4 leaving the baby beach area

I don't think that's the case. I still say it was just Silva..MO

Why is the Getz suspicious?

At the beginning it was reported that there was a bloody hand print and an unused condom
Soon after that report , LE said that was not true

After GG went before the judge, we know from LE and CL that there was blood found on a towel, Robyns blood.

IMO I don't think LE denied there was blood as it was tested

Because the Getz was seen driving around in large circles in the area for 45 minutes and is seen on video leaving just minutes before the same place that GG arrives at. The car must have been important because at least twice the ALE was requesting info on who was driving the car and thought they may have been witnesses or may be able to provide more information. I have a hard time believing the ALE could not locate this rental car.

Yes,I recall the bloody hand print and condoms and that not being true in the beginning. I believe it all came from a report from ABC.

I watched Taco Stein on national TV emphaticly deny there was ANY blood evidence. But yet just a couple days later they officially reported there was blood and it was Robyns and was being sent to be tested along with Robyns IPAD. It was sent two months later because of "budget cuts"

Because the Getz was seen driving around in large circles in the area for 45 minutes and is seen on video leaving just minutes before the same place that GG arrives at. The car must have been important because at least twice the ALE was requesting info on who was driving the car and thought they may have been witnesses or may be able to provide more information. I have a hard time believing the ALE could not locate this rental car.

Yes,I recall the bloody hand print and condoms and that not being true in the beginning. I believe it all came from a report from ABC.

I watched Taco Stein on national TV emphaticly deny there was ANY blood evidence. But yet just a couple days later they officially reported there was blood and it was Robyns and was being sent to be tested along with Robyns IPAD. It was sent two months later because of "budget cuts"

The thing about the rental car is it was likely driven by tourists who could have been long gone from the Island by the time LE were looking for them.

I recall when the first report of blood came out that GG then stated RG had cut her toe
At that time TS stated that there were a lot of leaks about the case and GG had access to the information.

He had an opportunity to build his story around information that the media was reporting.

and really, I am just guessing here

If Stein reported there was blood belonging to Robyn on the towel a couple of days later, How would he know that if it were not tested for two months ?
A witness states GG had cuts on him, I can't see them. so at that point, they would have to test to see who it belonged to

The thing about the rental car is it was likely driven by tourists who could have been long gone from the Island by the time LE were looking for them.

I recall when the first report of blood came out that GG then stated RG had cut her toe
At that time TS stated that there were a lot of leaks about the case and GG had access to the information.

He had an opportunity to build his story around information that the media was reporting.

and really, I am just guessing here

Your right the owners of the rental car were probably long gone. But that doesn't mean they couldn't do a little detective work and find out who the car was rented to and question them. Maybe they finally did months and months later and it was never reported? We will probably never know

Taco Stein did address the leaks once threatening termination of employment but we never heard anything additional. i know the FBI was not happy about the leaks as well.

If Stein reported there was blood belonging to Robyn on the towel a couple of days later, How would he know that if it were not tested for two months ?
A witness states GG had cuts on him, I can't see them. so at that point, they would have to test to see who it belonged to

I wonder if a sample of RG's mothers blood was taken/asked for by ALE when she arrived?

Good question. Perhaps at the time it was just blood evidence and not "Robyns blood"? I think I mis quoted that announcement.

So no matter what info comes off that island we should just go with it. really?

What about the part at the end of ashleigh's report where she says that the police have not talked to sergio (and this is 2 weeks after) yet. Then she says that sergio knows why they are not talking to him, really? If he knows and saw what happened why didn't LE talk to him. idk So at this point I for one am not going to run with what he says.

That was a long time ago. Why do you think that ALE would still not have talked to Silva?

:) I would also like to see a pic or video of GG with a watch on, SS says he looked at his watch and said "she's probably dead by now", I haven't seen a watch on his arm on the day of the disappearance.

You actually think they have a video of GG the entire time, from start to finish, of him at the time of and following the report, and throughout the entire search?
Really? What about if he had his watch in his pocket? A very common thing, my husband often does that as well. Idk, seems like you're not only nitpicking, but trying to pick something more. jmo

So now he's a crazy man? Where is the evidence of that Blueskies?

I have doubts that she was in the water, if she was it was not because she wanted to get in.

I don't know what to say, as to me this is a contradiction to everything else you have said, Elley. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo