CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 4m4 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting judge wants 2 advise jury that answers 2 "Has Holmes seemed detached from reality?" question aren't denigrations of sanity

--Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 8m8 minutes ago
LIVE NOW: #TheaterShooting Trial http://www.courtchatter.com/#!james-holmes-trial-stream-1/cmus

--
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
Judge and attorneys are taking care of a few issues before the #theatershooting jury returns to the courtroom. Start of Day 20

Juror 706 has diarrhea. Shes not feeling well. She is getting better and thought she could tough it out but she might need to take breaks inbetween the scheduled breaks.

OMGoodness!!

Poor thing! Juror #706 needs some Immodium stat!

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
Juror 706 is not feeling well today. She might need to take unscheduled breaks. Judge just asks her to raise her hand. #theatershooting

waiting for jury with everyone looking down reminds me of Church during a prayer....

oops I didn't realise we were tweeting from the same source Zoey. I will stop :)

The jury are taking a while. I wonder if juror 706 has run to the loo again.

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 3m3 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting court testing mics. Def lawyer Dan King says it's a good thing he's wearing his shiny "Ricky Martin" suit 2day. Well played

--

Precisely what crossed my mind too :blushing:

Personally I would die of embarrassment if it were me---But I'm like that--some things I prefer to keep to myself! :blushing:

I'm not meaning too! I've been looking and when I didn't see yours I copied and posted---

Do you mind doing the tweets? I have a headache and might have to take a break during the day anyway. Bit like juror 706 lol!

Lucas Smith -- counts 58 and 116

GSW to right pelvis and thigh, at theater with wife Heather Smith, who was not shot.
Count 58: Attempted Murder in the 1st degree after deliberation
Count 116: Attempted Murder in the 1st degree extreme indifference

So if juror 706 felt too sick to stay would she be removed from jury duty?

Colorado News ‏@_ColoradoNews_ · 2m2 minutes ago
#Colorado #News Notebook offers glimpse into Colorado #theatershooting gunman’s mind:
var addthis_product = '... http://cbsloc.al/1G2YS6G

Do you mind doing the tweets? I have a headache and might have to take a break during the day anyway. Bit like juror 706 lol!

I hate hate headaches!!! Take care of yourself! (hopefully it isn't stress from this trial :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks