48 Hours: Eleven Hundred Miles to Murder - 18 February 2017 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on CBS

The picture painted right now disregards pages and pages of disturbing discovery.

The picture painted right now disregards pages and pages of disturbing discovery.

so sad ....looks like they are getting ppl to have sympathy for Mark for the upcoming trial. Someone needs to remind the lawyers to pay their filing fees!

I've already downed a 1/2 carafe of Pinot Noir. :furious:

show some love peeps....fill me in!!!

It's too absurd....the picture they are painting. In short, Wayne and Jimmy are scum.....poor Mark is an innocent accused of murder. :puke:

Right there with you

What the hell is that all about ?? Completely inappropriate behavior, folks giggling. This was a brutal murder for heavens' sake. I do not like anything I have seen so far CBS. No good. Buffoonery and horseplay.

-Nin

Mark's step-mom and step-sister are talking like they lived on another planet. Para phrasing the Step Mom - when we heard Hillsboro, MO, there was a disconnect (she says)...well..Wiskey Tango Foxtrot...it took me 2 minutes to make that connection. The truth will prevail. The devil is in the details. :loveyou:

Im on fire. I just blasted fire on the 48 hrs facebook page. Ppl think mark is innocent. I told them to join websleuths to see the truth!

I think I am going to call Sheriff Mike Scott..in a second..;--)

-Nin

Thanks for the play by play. Saves me the agony of watching it.

I think I am going to call Sheriff Mike Scott..in a second..;--)

-Nin

I guarantee you he is LHAO at how STUPID and uninformed this show is....

I am sure he respects the members of WS a helluva lot more than these idiotic producers / "investigative reporters".

In fact, "investigative reporter" now sounds like an oxymoron to me. [emphasis on the moron]

I'm shocked right now. Painting Dr. Sievers in a negative light when she is the victim of a heinous murder. No mention about all the awesome things she did. Just that she would yell at Mark and he was so calm and gentle to her when she was yelling at him. Puh-lease. I had no idea that this show was going to go this way. I never would have thought that they would go in this direction.

Have they even mentioned the $4 million + in life insurance proceeds yet???

Maybe I missed it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back