LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen the same posters claiming they DO see a dog in one post, and claiming they DON'T see a dog in subsequent posts. Not that we are not allowed to change our minds, but wow this is giving me whiplash! In my own personal humble opinion, the quality of the photo that has been posted here is so low that it is virtually impossible to definitively determine who or what is in that truck. :waitasec::waitasec:
jmo imo moo

I see the darn dog every time i look at it and i see a person in the passenger seat!

If the handle bars were taken off, the bike would lay flatter. Maybe this was to help conceal it.

If correct, I think we could rule out a boat dump.

Now to me i would think they maybe took the handle bars off to place in the trunk of a car! Not a truck!

LE said Mickey was not on the next camera. They have not said if the truck was. They did say there is another image of the truck not released, but didn't say where. hth

Thanks.

Why not be upfront with what's on the videos? If the truck was involved, there is enough out there to put him on notice with or without the release of the videos.

Also, something else I gotta know.

Did she have quick releases on her wheels/handlebars?

My significant other has to put their bike in the trunk of our car, usually has to take the wheels off too.

Thanks.

Why not be upfront with what's on the videos? If the truck was involved, there is enough out there to put him on notice with or without the release of the videos.

I have to assume we aren't privy to what's going on in the background. Maybe the lack of public information release indicates there's a lot going on behind on the scenes.

Like Prince William said about his upcoming nuptials -We're like little ducks. Sort of calm in the surface but little feet under water.

I'm hoping that's what's going on here. Ducks.

Good morning, I completely refuse to get back into photos of the truck. We were getting close last night to determining which way Mickey could have gone and that was possibly Brashear to the end, jumping a small curb and out onto Johnston.

Good morning, I completely refuse to get back into photos of the truck. We were getting close last night to determining which way Mickey could have gone and that was possibly Brashear to the end, jumping a small curb and out onto Johnston.

You know I've considered the fact that she went back to Artmosphere...for what I don't know.

I've also considered this was a deal gone bad.

I have to assume we aren't privy to what's going on in the background. Maybe the lack of public information release indicates there's a lot going on behind on the scenes.
SBM.

I have to agree...perhaps similarly to the Sierra LaMar case (altho she's still missing, an arrest and murder charge have happened).

You don't have to jump a curb unless you go past St. John and Dunreath. After those two streets, the road turns and you have to jump the curb. But she could have taken a right on St. John or Dunreath and the truck could follow. She would then be parallel to St. Landry.

Thats the problem. Theres not a whole lot of facts and evidence to go on. The only thing we can do is try to pinpoint her exact route and last location so we can proceed from there.

I dunno. It would seem we would know where she isn't but since we don't know if she's alive or dead at this point or if or when she might be hidden she very well could have been hidden in a place already searched AFTER it has been searched.

But from what you said (a.c.I.) I think you are moving in the right direction. They've searched near. Now search far. That way when its done with everywhere near and far will have been searched.

Anyway.....know how. You said something about dropping a bike to see what the nature of the damage would be...... I think you should put one in whiskey bay with. Floatation device. On long rope to see how far it drifts in four days.....or however many days it was into this ordeal they discovered the bike. See if it gets hung up in the same spot and all.

You know I've considered the fact that she went back to Artmosphere...for what I don't know.

The show was over, all their friends were headed to Mel's, well, we think all of them. I think she was headed there. Would she have passed, ran into or gone in the opposite direction of the checkpoint before Mel's?

I don't think this is too likely because it would have been much quicker to go to Artmosphere from BW's. I don't think she would have come to the conclusion that she needs to go back in the middle of her ride; however, anything is really possible at this point!

Amen and thanks.

You don't have to jump a curb unless you go past St. John and Dunreath. After those two streets, the road turns and you have to jump the curb. But she could have taken a right on St. John or Dunreath and the truck could follow. She would then be parallel to St. Landry.

You dont have to jump the curb regardless. The sidewalk goes right around the traffic barriers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288