Age at Time of Disappearance: 18
Race: White
Height: 68 inches
Weight: 115 pounds
Hair Color: Brown
Hair (Other): W/ blonde highlights.
Eye Color: Blue
Complexion: Medium

Identifying Characteristics: Mole on right side of head, tattoo on right ankle of a "heart" with a wavy ribbon running through the top that says "Jennifer Friends 4 Ever."

Circumstances of Disappearance: Unknown. Patricia was last seen in the vicinity of the 2400 block of Beaumont Ave., in Liberty, TX.

Investigative Agency: Liberty Police Department
Phone: (936) 336-5666

I know its 2002, but it is I looked up LIBERTY TX and its very very close to Galveston. She has a page here, but very little is known about her.

In regards to possible victims, i know a lot of you know serial killer behavior very well. Is it typical for a serial killer to have one type? Or is it the circumstance of availability that usually prevails? What about serial rapists? I think that info would greatly help in developing a possible victim portfolio.

In regards to possible victims, i know a lot of you know serial killer behavior very well. Is it typical for a serial killer to have one type? Or is it the circumstance of availability that usually prevails? What about serial rapists? I think that info would greatly help in developing a possible victim portfolio.

Dogface, Serial killers have an ideal type in their minds but if the ideal victim is unavailable then they will settle for a victim that is available. This is what I recall from one of the links Foxfire or someone posted. Hope this helps.

The 2 people locally I feel need a closer look are Dashan 'Sage 'Smith and Bonnie Santiago both in C'ville. I just can't fathom there being a bunch of SK. I think JM is a 'street person';he knows who sells what , he knows what's' up'. He looks for vulnerable ;and exploits it. Both of these victims were on 'his playing field' .Sage's dad said he/she had a 'date' and has never been seen since. JM grew up around Carter's Mt;if he saw a female alone ,I don't think he would not take the opportunity.

I think we can rule out Bonnie. There is a reported suspect per Bonnie's daughter, though I don't think Bonnie has gotten the media attention she deserves, and therefore, doubtful a suspect has been named in MSM. JMO!

It still creeps me out thinking there were two killers operating in the same area!!! Wonder what each thought when the news was focusing a murder?? Did they wonder who was doing it?? Did they have some type of insight of where the body might be hidden? I mean seriously this just creeps me out!! When Alexis Murphy went missing, it's so strange, because video is what showed who she was last talking with, who followed her away from the gas station. Then we have Hannah and the videos, and knowing who she last talked with, and know she left the area at the same time as JLM. I just can't imagine what each killer was thinking when the media was covering the evil deeds of the other. It's just mind blowing to me.

[Some of the other cases being considered]
Alix Bryan
http://wtvr.com/2014/10/31/jesse-matthew-jr-s-appears-in-fairfax-court-attorney-asks-for-evaluation/

Law enforcement investigating cases for possible connection to Matthew:

July 24, 2003 — Autumn Day in Newport News
7, 2003 – Sophia Rivera in Newport News
August 26, 2009 – Heidi Childs and David Metzler, in Blacksburg
10, 2009 – Cassandra Morton, not far from Lynchburg
13, 2010 – Samantha Clarke, in Orange County
Cases unsolved in the area near Charlottesville

24, 2010 – Joan Cook, Roanoke County
21, 2011 — Lauren Smith, Madison County
20, 2012 — Dashad Sage Smith, Charlottesville
August 3, 2013 – Alexis Murphy, Shipman (Randy Taylor jailed for this, body never found)

[Some of the other cases being considered]
Alix Bryan
http://wtvr.com/2014/10/31/jesse-matthew-jr-s-appears-in-fairfax-court-attorney-asks-for-evaluation/

Law enforcement investigating cases for possible connection to Matthew:

July 24, 2003 — Autumn Day in Newport News
7, 2003 – Sophia Rivera in Newport News
August 26, 2009 – Heidi Childs and David Metzler, in Blacksburg
10, 2009 – Cassandra Morton, not far from Lynchburg
13, 2010 – Samantha Clarke, in Orange County
Cases unsolved in the area near Charlottesville

24, 2010 – Joan Cook, Roanoke County
21, 2011 — Lauren Smith, Madison County
20, 2012 — Dashad Sage Smith, Charlottesville
August 3, 2013 – Alexis Murphy, Shipman (Randy Taylor jailed for this, body never found)

Thank you for the new information. I updated the list below. The girls with the asterisk * are the one's noted in the article above. I also made a few corrections to the list from some great feedback provided by another member here on WS. :) Hope this helps.

Updated #4 More Women missing in VA. I will continue to update this list as more information becomes available. If anyone has anything to add please let me know.

1987:15-year old Jennifer Lynn Pandos Williamsburg VA
2000: 23-year old Hope Curry - Virginia Beach VA
2002: 20-year old La-Teasha LaMone Brooks - Farmville VA
2002: 33-year old Sharon Jones - Norfolk VA
2002: 49- year old Marlene Diane Robinson Hampton VA
2003: 20-year old Rachel Good - Elkton VA
2003: 19-year old Julie Marie Fraser - Norfolk VA
2003: 24-year old Autumn Wind Day - NewportNews VA *
2003: 39- year old Sophia May Rivera - Newport News VA *
2003: 18-year old Julie Marie Fraser – Norfolk
2005: 31-year old Vestora Leatrise Spriggs - Norfolk VA
2005: 34-year old Kathleen Hulderman - Chesapeake City, Virginia
2005: 26-year old assaulted - Fairfax County VA - 10/20/2104 JLM charged with attempted Capital Murder, Sexual Assault, Sexual Penetration with a foreign object (premeditated) FORENSIC LINKS TO MH *
2007: 16-year old Ivonne Biviano - LaCrosse VA
2007: 36-year old Sereda McGlothin- Carrole County VA
2008: 29-year old Gracie MacCord - Spotsylvania County VA
2008: 34-yearold Anne Lynnette Turner – Newport News
2009: 17- year old Latonia Smith - Portsmouth VA
2009: 18 and 19-year old Heidi Childs & David Metzler - Blacksburg VA Tech VA *
2009: 23-year old Cassandra Morton - Lynchburg VA (body found one week prior to Morgan Harrington) *
2009: 20-year-old Morgan Harrington - Charlottesville VA (google suspect photo) (body found)
(shirt found @ corner of 15th St & Grady Ave outside apt building) FORENSIC LINK TO 2005 CASE ABOVE.
2010: 19-year-old Samantha Clarke - Orange County VA *
2010: 20-year old Arianna Davis - Henrico County - was last seen in the are of Masonic Lane
2010: 44-year old Joan Cook *
2011: 20-year-old Lauren Smith - Madison County VA *
2011: 43- year old Dana Turner - Chesapeake VA
2012: 19-year-old Dashad Sage Smith - Charlottesville VA *
2012: 37- year old Kathleen Patricia Haley – Newport News VA
2012: 22-year-old Heather Hodges - Rocky Mount VA
2013: 18-year-old Jamisha Gilbert - Lynchburg VA
2013: 18-year-old Alexis Murphy - Lynchburg VA *
2013: 21-year-old Bethany Decker - Ashburn VA
2014: 17-year old Cindy Campos Bonilla - Albemarle VA
2014: 18-year-old Hannah Graham (google suspect photo) - Charlottesville VA UVA Forensics has ID's the body as Hannah Graham. *

RIP Sweet Hannah and know that so many people cared.... :(

Thank you for the new information. I updated the list below. The girls with the asterisk * are the one's noted in the article above. I also made a few corrections to the list from some great feedback provided by another member here on WS. :) Hope this helps.

Updated #4 More Women missing in VA. I will continue to update this list as more information becomes available. If anyone has anything to add please let me know.

2005: 26-year old assaulted - Fairfax County VA - 10/20/2104 JLM charged with attempted Capital Murder, Sexual Assault, Sexual Penetration with a foreign object (premeditated) FORENSIC LINKS TO MH *
2009: 23-year old Cassandra Morton - Lynchburg VA (body found one week prior to Morgan Harrington) *
2009: 20-year-old Morgan Harrington - Charlottesville VA (google suspect photo) (body found)
(shirt found @ corner of 15th St & Grady Ave outside apt building) FORENSIC LINK TO 2005 CASE ABOVE.
2010: 20-year old Arianna Davis - Henrico County - was last seen in the are of Masonic Lane
2014: 18-year-old Hannah Graham (google suspect photo) - Charlottesville VA UVA Forensics has ID's the body as Hannah Graham. *

Much appreciated!

Thanks for the lists. Though some clearly are not JM's victims, it's a sobering roll call. That he also might have raped some women as he did the Fairfax victim that might and might not have been reported, also that he might have continued his sexual assaults as he did from college that may not have had charges brought up against him if he's using "rooffies" or other such drugs, means the list might even be a lot longer.

Governor McAuliffe to Meet with Graham Family
Mark Tenia reports - Oct 31, 2014 5:58 PM EDT
http://www.wric.com/story/27178994/governor-mcauliffe-to-meet-with-graham-family

"Governor McAuliffe says he is meeting with the parents of Hannah Graham to discuss ways to protect students."

[for lack a thread about the Hannah Graham effect or legacy, and in the hope a fewer possible victims in the future, I'm posting it here]

Gracie MacCord is on facebook ,posting away.

I wont link her facebook even though rules state I can ,she isnt really missing so I wont. I am 100 percent certain it is the correct person.

Gracie MacCord is on facebook ,posting away.

I wont link her facebook even though rules state I can ,she isnt really missing so I wont. I am 100 percent certain it is the correct person.

Thank you for that info. What do you think of the Jamisha Gilbert case? I listen to the DA's press conference. He was pretty convincing about her not having been a victim of foul play, the ideas I present below will make more sense if you read the report, and here's a link to the full report:

http://www.ocalynchburg.com/news/2014/Jamisha Gilbert Death Report.pdf
please see page 8 and 9 for the maps.

How did she end up near a cemetery in briar patch so thick they had to use chainsaws to get to her? The map below shows the area.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...2!3m1!1s0x89b2d951b3596a3b:0xf7fc057ba44bd4f6

Even if there was a small trace THC that may have had the disorienting effect by itself, there was no history of the this straight A honors student ever acting that outrageously erratically before? It sounded like her group of friends smoked with her before and they only reported slightly higher goofiness than normal and the gripes kids her age would have; not getting along with parents; and just being told she has to pay her uncle rent. It sounds like hindsight extrapolations in the investigation report from haphazard pieces of info kids may write in diaries. The effects of that little amount of THC would wear off, thus she would have been acting out much more when she was with friends, rather than afterwards. Why was she running when she should have been spaced out and sluggish if hypothermia and THC are the causes? What was she running from? She was never reported to have been psychotically diagnosed. That stuff doesn't happen in one night.

If at that late hour, there's a cam that picks her up at the waste treatment plant, and she's perhaps disoriented and doesn't seek help, since she was in a panic maybe she didn't notice the worker, may be the predator did. If the worker didn't notice a half dressed girl running by, she could have equally not noticed him, being in a panic and in fear.
A map of the treatment plant:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...2!3m1!1s0x89b2d951b3596a3b:0xf7fc057ba44bd4f6

Hypothermia makes you sluggish and not to want move. From what I understand, people are overcome by fatigue, want to fall asleep, stay still and freeze. A false feeling of heat comes once they succumb in place and undress in place, if they do, not while running. Part of her clothing was already off of her when she's caught running by the cam. The way the investigation lays out the experts views is far fetched, as admittedly, so is what I'm writing. Except now we know what this predator may have been up to.

All her movements could be explained too, if she were run off the road. A predator offers help and a ride, she manages to get away, once he starts to attack. The taunting attacker is then chasing her in his car, which this predator may have by some indications liked to chase and hunt. So when he gets to the area of the plant, he may have seen the worker or expected cameras, either way he may have known the nearest residence where she may have been able to get help is right after Tyreeanna Rd on the Concord Turnpike, which is a convenient loop able to cut her off before she does get where she can get help, all without appearing on the waste plant cam.
Map below:

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/37....31,-79.111883,1760m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!4m1!3e0

Then we know now what this predator did with clothes. The report is not clear what clothes she has on when running past the plant, she may or may not have lost her shirt and bra by then which was found before the plant. If she is running in the direction of where there are houses, people, and help that she knew of, then why didn't she get there? Why would she stray from the open road she's been running on into a much more isolated area around the briar patch, as shown above?

I think the plausibility of the report verse what we know this predator is capable of should be given a second look. I had fewer doubts about her not being a victim before I read the report and would be interested to know what others think. Sorry for the tome, but this has been bugging me for days and I kept wondering about it. Oh, and btw, when was the owner of ¨tear drop hill" in that accident that killed him/her and what were the conditions?

Governor McAuliffe to Meet with Graham Family
Mark Tenia reports - Oct 31, 2014 5:58 PM EDT
http://www.wric.com/story/27178994/governor-mcauliffe-to-meet-with-graham-family

"Governor McAuliffe says he is meeting with the parents of Hannah Graham to discuss ways to protect students."

[for lack a thread about the Hannah Graham effect or legacy, and in the hope a fewer possible victims in the future, I'm posting it here]

Nice gesture to the parents. Meeting with UVA students who served Hannah the alcohol, let her go off after dark intoxicated and alone might be in order too. Happens in a herd at colleges, but this is not a problem isolated to college students. The list of other missing, killed women have a more none college students on it than coeds. It's an unfair situation that the college women get the bulk of the attention. I hope the Governor meets with Cassandra Morton, and Cindy Bonilla's familes too.

Please consider adding 1998 17 year old Jaisle Elizabeth Thomas - Henrico County/Richmond VA. She disappeared after church on Easter Sunday afternoon, 4/12/98 on her way to the Richmond University library to study. She was due to work at her grocery store job that evening. Her car was found on a bridge in the western part of Henrico county and her purse, Bible, books, store uniform were still in the car. Her body was never found. She was the same age as JLM, could have met him at a regional sport or youth group event and kept in touch by phone. This was before email and DNA testing, so any connection to JLM would have to be proved by phone records.

Does anyone else have a list that does not include solved cases or cases where it is unlikely that JLM is the perp? If we're going to look at every case (solved or otherwise) that occurred in the state of Virginia, we aren't going to get very far.

Cases in the immediate area he has been known to live, for example.

IMOO I think he read about the known SK in the area and got some kind of sick thrill reading about them or fantasizing about them. When those stopped (the SK apprehended) he began acting them out himself. I also believe that any killing came after the 2005 assault / rape. In some ways he may be a copycat killer.

Does anyone else have a list that does not include solved cases or cases where it is unlikely that JLM is the perp? If we're going to look at every case (solved or otherwise) that occurred in the state of Virginia, we aren't going to get very far.

Cases in the immediate area he has been known to live, for example.

IMOO I think he read about the known SK in the area and got some kind of sick thrill reading about them or fantasizing about them. When those stopped (the SK apprehended) he began acting them out himself. I also believe that any killing came after the 2005 assault / rape. In some ways he may be a copycat killer.

Thank you. I went through the (entire?) list, and for most of them, there is either a suspect, the victim is much older than his confirmed victims, or absolutely nothing is known about the disappearance. I am not sure why JM is considered a likely suspect for most of them. There are a lot of bad people out there; One person is not responsible for killing every woman in Virginia in the past 15 years.

Why do these lists never include Bonnie Santiago?? She disappeared from Cville on Carter's Mountain July 2014.

Why do these lists never include Bonnie Santiago?? She disappeared from Cville on Carter's Mountain July 2014.

I'm not sure why a fun-loving much loved mother of of seven children and fourteen grandchildren, Bonnie Santiago is not on any of the lists. The timing of when she went missing, after 1 am is part of his MO and the location certainly part of his aware space. I would assume it's due to her age and type, but she could have been at the wrong place at the wrong time, while school was out, and this particular predator was desperate. Below are some reports about her.

Aunt Of 'Breaking Amish' Reality Star Missing
Posted: 07/21/2014 3:25 pm EDT
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/21/bonnie-santiago-missing_n_5606791.html

Albemarle County crews suspend search for missing woman
By Dean Seal The (Charlottesville) Daily Progress
Posted: Thursday, July 17, 2014 7:45 pm
http://www.roanoke.com/news/albemar...cle_f14b686d-ce91-541a-bbfd-80f4a46010c2.html

Investigation Continues for Missing Charlottesville Woman
Updated: Thu 6:50 PM, Jul 17, 2014
http://www.whsv.com/home/headlines/...sville-Investigation-Continues-267396001.html

Family Holds Out Hope For Missing Bonnie Santiago
Updated: Sun 10:49 PM, Aug 31, 2014
http://www.newsplex.com/home/headli...pe-For-Missing-Bonnie-Santiago-273402771.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back