Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
She had to know. She married him the minute he got out, if not while he was still in there.

Maybe Denise's coldness at the funeral was anger at being relegated to a seat away from the family?

What are the chances she was a pen pal to him while he was in prison?

:waitasec:

She had to know. She married him the minute he got out, if not while he was still in there.

Maybe Denise's coldness at the funeral was anger at being relegated to a seat away from the family?
Family means you protect the children.... she stopped being part of that when she brought the freak home to her children.
Obviously Cassandra did the same thing... all of these children need to be removed from the adults that were trusted to take care of them... its worked out so well for them so far.

Good morning all. Did anyone watch the O'Reilly Factor last night? Thank goodness for Bill O'Reilly!! He is, and from what I understand, still continues to bash the heck out of Vermont Law and their Lawmakers. Also, he interviewed the govenor of Louisiana. Now they have some laws there or child molestation. WOW! (Gov. Bobby Jindal) Ist offence=judge can order castration .. 2nd offence=mandatory castration. And with these is prision terms. Alot of prision. This does just apply only to child molestation. This applys to rape and many other sex crimes. For child sex crimes they did have the dealth penalty. Their supreme court just recently struck down dealth penalty for child molestation but the gov. said La. is fighting to get that back.. GOOD FOR LOUSIANA.:blowkiss:

Howdy, neighbor!
Yes, I saw O'Reilly last night! I am from Louisiana and proud of it! I think this is the way to go!
Also, Angola is one of the meanest prison's in the United States - I say send all SO's there and they would pray for Lethal Injection!
Angola Prison Rodeo is held every October - it is really a sight to see!

was that Denise standing behind C when Brooke's mother hugged her?

Pen pal? Or regular visitor?

Do we know that Denise has only two daughters, Courtney and AR? Does she have any sons?

He started working for Thermadyne after he was released from probation early. He was working for a Thermadyne competitor when he was released early from probation.
My husband works at Thermadyne sometimes fixing equipment. He was shocked that they claim they had no idea about his record. He thought they would have run a check on him before he was hired. My husband has actually seen this creep while at work:eek:.

:furious::furious:
Too many questions and too few answers.
LaLaw2000-you and I are in the same boat. Too many questions that will not ever be answered. We know the players (or at least some of them for now) we know who is dead, we know of children that will never be the same again, we know all the saddness. We never seem to know WHY? Why can't all these sick perverted people get on an island far away and do whatever they want wiTH "each other?' I ask myself when I get involved in one of these horrific crimes "Where does this pure evil come from?" I just hate it, and there seems to be no remedy. Evil just does not go away. I have ranted way too much.

Anyone find that safe yet?

What is going on w/the moron who ditched it? Where is he?

The jury is out on the safe! I am beginning to think that if there even was a safe, the moron who ditched it emptied it first and the evidence is well hidden! I also tend to think the moron has been given immunity! You do not spend almost 24 hours with various FBI agents and not say a word. The moron sold Gagnon and Jacques out to save his own butt, IMO. Just watch - he will be a big witness at trial!

I watched the funeral again and the camera never filmed the far left corner which is the direction that little C came from.

It's pretty obvious from messages on some of the articles and veiled references in the stories themselves that feelings are running very high in the community. Can't blame them.

The repercussions of this will continue for years and years. Remember Ellie Nesler? Look how badly that turned out for EVERYONE.

Just by looking at Denise when she was at the podeum with C and how she acted when Brooke's mom was hugging C. I thought she was just someone who was an aquantance or something.

They are NOT the victims. They are scum. They caused this.

:clap:

Thank goodness that not just a few of us think that! I am sure many in their town has let them know that in some way.
Pathetic excuse for WOMEN! I will not refer to them as mothers.

I watched the funeral again and the camera never filmed the far left corner which is the direction that little C came from.
I noticed that, too. I don't know if it was intentional (ie, maybe AR was there?), or if the camera position made that an awkward angle. I'm sure the TV station was trying to be as unobtrusive as possible with their equipment.

I think the contents of the safe are in Alabama, and an empty safe was ditched by KG. Gagnon went to Alabama before going to Vermont for a reason.

Correction. Possibly five states. Veromi shows an address for Gagnon in Blue Springs, Mississippi. He gets around, this guy.

No telling how many states will be involved! These guys attract each other like magnets.

:clap:

Thank goodness that not just a few of us think that! I am sure many in their town has let them know that in some way.
Pathetic excuse for WOMEN! I will not refer to them as mothers.

Your right...I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member