Capitol Forest Search 11/05/11

Mods? I have the article from the Vidette. Is it possible for me to scan it and post it? Or is that a no no?

Mods? I have the article from the Vidette. Is it possible for me to scan it and post it? Or is that a no no?

Jennifer - I'm pretty sure that is a copy right violation and it is not allowed.

However, as a verified member you could paraphrase for us and point out the highlights. :)

Salem

Jennifer - I'm pretty sure that is a copy right violation and it is not allowed.

However, as a verified member you could paraphrase for us and point out the highlights. :)

Salem

Ok, wasn't sure about the copy right thing.

The article states that GH County sheriffs office was not contacted prior to the search. They were not aware of why they were doing it or what had prompted the search.
It goes on to state that when the sheriffs office was finally able to get a hold of Jennifer Mau late last week she told them that "someone had received an anonymous email that a subject had some knowledge or involvement and so they were searching for evidence that would support that"
The article states that anyone who believes they may have any information about the disappearance of Lindsey are asked to call the GH County sheriffs office directly.

So what type of evidence would they find tromping around Capitol Forest that would connect a specific person to Lindsey's disappearance? A name tag, a piece of mail with their name on it or
something carved in a tree that says "Billy-Bob was here" ---- >

Once they found said evidence were they going to call the FBI or GHCSO?
I hope :cop: :python: and she felt like a :butthead: afterwards.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back