2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning family....I wonder if AFinnell being there before her time has something to do with Saturday's adjournment..things that make you go hmmmmm

Diana Tennis thinks this could mean plea offer on the table...maybe there to talk about that or to talk about the penalty phase putting all ducks in a row in case of a 1st degree conviction...

I doubt ICA would take a plea offer that has anything with prison time..she wants to walk free...I believe she will never take a plea offer....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I want her to have to admit to EVERYTHING in open court, AND LWOP if this is a plea! Make her SAY IT!!!!!!!

I like Bill S - But I really don't think there is a plea. I think he has been watching too much tv this weekend. :twocents:

I agree that Casey has no reason to cop a plea at this point. It is doubtful she would get the DP even if convicted so what would be the reason to plea at this point? I would take my chances if I was in her position that maybe they would vote for a lesser penalty. Unless the State has found some new evidence that is even more than aggregious than ever. The plea would have to be for less than lwop.

jimlichtenstein via twitter - Judge perry just came into the court, robeless, and handed big envelopes to both defense and prosecution. They're reading now. #caseyanthony

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Judge Perry just handed each side a big yellow envelope. I bet it's jury instructions- draft 1 or closing statement order

Aggravated Manslaughter of a child with 30 years for ICA....that would be ok with me. ICA would be 55. Yep that would work. Anybody else?

No risk of a hung jury, a do over etc.

Morning everyone, Kona coffee in hand, live feed book marked and will follow along here between real life and my job, thanks for keeping me in the loop and down w/ the 411

Caseyday29 Robyn Walensky

I rode UP 23 flights in elevator w. Pros Jeff Ashton got NOTHING out of him. I ASKED :) though #caseyanthony

Caseyday29 Robyn Walensky

came into courthouse w. George & Cindy Anthony. Both look "concerned" cindy wears Green dress #caseyanthony

Can't wait to see the DT dynamics this morning with AF there. JB almost definitely got demoted... simultaneously hope that's true and want JB to continue his terrible defense so ICA gets LWOP.

I think that CM might have taken over. Either that or a plea.

HHJP will not be pleased with the time, almost ten minutes late now.

I don't mind a plea so much as long as its LWOP or maybe even 30 years.

Well she can get up to 65 years for the check cashing so this woman isnt going anywhere! Not to mention the IRS!

She wont get the death penalty but she wont see the light of day!

Cheney Mason has arrived.

jimlichtenstein via twitter - Judge perry just came into the court, robeless, and handed big envelopes to both defense and prosecution. They're reading now. #caseyanthony

At the end of Court Friday he said he would be working on the proposed Jury instructions over the weekend. Maybe that's what's in there?

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Judge Perry just handed each side a big yellow envelope. I bet it's jury instructions- draft 1 or closing statement order

Makes sense. Last week he said he would have something prepared for them to review.

If it was for LWOP I would be ok with a plea because they always have to make a confession and accept guilt during a plea and also no appeals

What is this new FL ruling on the DP??? Some think maybe thats why AF is there. Maybe she is going to ask for mistrial or ask the DP be taken off the table due to their new law. What is their new law?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni