Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
1409778997000-isabella.jpg

Isabella Neveah Grogan-Cannella

Isabella Grogan-Cannella: Staring at monsters
William Pitts, 12 News azcentral.com
6:14 a.m. MST September 5, 2014

[...]

Isabella Grogan-Cannella was buried here. She'd been missing for days and the Bullhead City Police Department had gotten help from almost every agency you can think of: FBI, county sheriffs, even the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. They'd all searched the neighborhood, neighbors searched their own small backyards. There'd been no signs of forced entry, no sign of struggle. Isabella's sister had been home and never heard a thing. She'd gone to the bathroom and when she came back -- Bella was gone. So was her mom's friend Justin Rector.
'Family Friend' Arrested for Murder of Arizona Girl Isabella Grogan-Cannella
First published September 4th 2014, 12:50 pm
NBC News

Early Thursday morning, Justin James Rector, 26, of Bullhead City, was arrested for kidnapping and first-degree murder, Bullhead City Police said.

On Wednesday, a shallow grave was discovered by a tracking unit with the Mohave County Search and Rescue Team near Chaparral and Newberry Drive in Bullhead City, which is close to Grogan-Cannella's home. The body has since been identified as the girl's, police said.

http://www.mohavedailynews.com/laug...cle_fedcae46-32df-11e4-ae32-0019bb2963f4.html
On Tuesday, September 2nd at approximately 1:30 a.m., police were called to the 2400 block of Lakeside Drive. The residents there reported that 8-year-old Isabella Neveah Grogan-Cannella was not in her bed or anywhere in the residence. Police have been canvassing the neighborhood since early this morning and are still conducting numerous interviews.

http://www.azinews.com/2014/09/02/police-searching-for-missing-girl/
Isabella is around 4'8" tall, approximately 80 to 90 lbs. with shoulder length dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a green ruffled sparkly tank top and dark colored shorts. She is also possibly barefoot.

AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella Media Links, Timeline, and Images ***NO DISCUSSION***

Thread #1

At this time, do we know whether or not Tania did or did not inform the police about Justin being in the home? MSM does not say either way, though they do indicate the police knew of his presence there. I keep seeing it questioned why Tania didn't mention him, but I've yet to find any statement that clearly states she didn't. Thanks.

Well I for one am extremely happy that the sister has been removed by CPS. Hopefully she will be far removed from all the chaos and be able to live the life of a happy child from now forward.

The family has refused any requests for comment from what I recall on the MSM videos on this case so far ((other than the maternal grandmother))

At this time, do we know whether or not Tania did or did not inform the police about Justin being in the home? MSM does not say either way, though they do indicate the police knew of his presence there. I keep seeing it questioned why Tania didn't mention him, but I've yet to find any statement that clearly states she didn't. Thanks.

Idk of it was Tania that informed them . They knew that he had been living there for a few days tho. It could've been the sister that told them .

Facebook :rumor:. LE has not released a statement on the subject.

Well I for one am extremely happy that the sister has been removed by CPS. Hopefully she will be far removed from all the chaos and be able to live the life of a happy child from now forward.

It will take her time, I'm sure. Sadly, she has lost her sister, probably her closest confidant in the world. That home, that lifestyle they were made to live in was inexcusable. To put it in the nicest of terms, it was a selfish environment, one no child should ever have to grow up around. If those children were cared about more than what the ones caring for them cared about themselves, then they would not have been living there in the first place.

Oy, derived from FB! I was reading the posts here, now I see. Thanks!

LE and msm haven't specifically said the mom witheld information so it's up for interpretation. JMOO, I've read the various reports to mean that the adults at the residence didn't tell LE about JR and it was Bella's sister who gave them the information.

Here's an early LE statement:

Dozens of police, firefighters and volunteers had joined the search for the girl with dark blonde hair and blue eyes. Her mother told authorities that it would be unusual for Isabella to run away or leave without telling an adult, police spokeswoman Emily Fromelt said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-search-girl-reported-missing-arizona-25234665

And here's what Chief Williamson reported at the last press conference:

“Bella’s 10 year old sister told police she last saw Bella about 11:30 pm on Monday when she went to the bathroom. She reported her sister was with Rector and when she came out of the bathroom, they were gone, ” explained Bullhead City Police Chief Brian Williamson.

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2014/09/05/suspect-arrested-in-child-murder/

Video of the two press conferences are archived here:

http://www.bullheadcity.com/index.asp?SEC=A5A4DD77-C2FA-4D0B-AA30-C06C77BA0A13&Type=B_BASIC

http://www.azcentral.com/videos/news/local/arizona/2014/09/05/15140399/

"I have one child that's just passed away, and now your gonna take back... take away my only other daughter, what else do I have to live for, you gonna take away the only people that I live for"

That's what I got then it ended.

Trying not to judge, maybe there is more in the full 12 minutes about BELLA! But eeek

I am not saying TG is an addict, but with most addicts I know (and I am one, in recovery) it's all about ME, I, What about me!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie