Christmas Morning Picture of Burke and JB...

Ames

Reaction score
From Patsy's 1998 Interview...

15 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah.
16 TOM HANEY: Well, this photo 12OTET8 was on
17 your roll of file in your camera. And on the
18 same roll is the next photo, a Christmas morning
19 photo of the kids.
20 PATSY RAMSEY: Uh-huh (yes). Oh, God.
21 TOM HANEY: Before we, before we talk too
22 much about the next photo, if you can --
23 TRIP DeMUTH: You want to just take that
24 out for a minute?
25 TOM HANEY: Let's talk still about the
1 120TET. Like I say, this was on your role of
2 film and it's not exactly the same photograph
3 that was taken by the police.
4 PATSY RAMSEY: Uh-huh (yes).
5 TOM HANEY: But it's, it's, it shows --
6 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah.
7 TOM HANEY: -- pretty much, I guess, or can
8 you tell me when that would have been taken?
9 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't have a clue why
10 anybody would take a picture like that. I don't
11 know (inaudible). Who took the picture?
12 TOM HANEY: Well, it's on your roll --
13 PATSY RAMSEY: It's on my --
14 TOM HANEY: -- of film on your camera.
15 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't know.

I wonder what this picture was of? What did she mean by "I don't have a clue why anyone would take a picture like that"? I guess that the "intruder" must have snapped that picture of Burke and JB. He must have found Patsy's camera, when he was looking for either the flashlight, or the night vision goggles, and decided to snap a couple of pictures while he was at it. :rolleyes:

wow....what in the world was that a picture of? I don't think I've ever read that part of the interview.

Good work AMES!

wow....what in the world was that a picture of? I don't think I've ever read that part of the interview.

Good work AMES!

Thanks!!

You know, I did a whole thread on PR Interview...Things That Were Out Of Place...and unusual, and I completely overlooked this portion of her interview...I don't know how. I guess that I had just gotten tired, and my eyes were burning. 400 plus pages is ALOT of reading!! Anyway, I was going through and counting Patsy's "I don't know"s, "I don't remember"s, "Blah, blah, blah"s, and "la de da de da"s....when I found this. I finally finished with my count...it sure TOOK me long enough, and I will post my finding's tomorrow...my head hurts from reading so much.

I just went back and re-read that portion of the interview...the picture that he is showing her is NOT of the kids, he says that the picture of the kids was NEXT on the roll of film. SO, I have no clue what that picture, that they were referring to, was of.

19 photo of the kids.
24 out for a minute?

I wonder what this picture was of? What did she mean by "I don't have a clue why anyone would take a picture like that"? I guess that the "intruder" must have snapped that picture of Burke and JB. He must have found Patsy's camera, when he was looking for either the flashlight, or the night vision goggles, and decided to snap a couple of pictures while he was at it. :rolleyes:

Could you post your link of this part of interview?

Hey, Ames-
I'm curious--since you've read so much of Patsy's interviews--what stands out as the funniest thing Patsy says?
I haven't read as much as you but one of my personal favorites is when she describes the "horror" of the black children selling candy in the neighborhood.
She probably says a lot of funny things.

"Like I say, this was on your role of
film and it's not exactly the same photograph

that was taken by the police."

What do you think this means?

The picture from a Ramsey roll of film shows something in the house that doesn't match the crime photos taken by the police?

Patsy's reaction to seeing the photo was quite interesting. It apparently caught her by surprise because amnesia wasn't her usual response.

whatever it was,I think it showed just how dysfuntional they were.

19 photo of the kids.
24 out for a minute?

I don't know if it's significant or not,but Haney asks 'when' the pic was taken,and Patsy only replies that she doesn't know 'why' somebody would take a pic like that.so perhaps it was taken that same morning,and she ducked the question with her reply?
Obviously Patsy is not in the pic,although it sounds like BR and/or JB were(?) Any thoughts? And she asks who took it? HUH? was she implying JR might have?
my first impression is that the pic was something inappropriate of JB.

I SO wish this had been elaborated upon so we KNEW what the picture was of. I feel like a little kid yelling "let me see, I want to see!" with all of the emotions inside to go along with the jumping and screaming!!
For her to have said that, it definately makes it sound as though it was inappropriate. In what way? Who could even guess!?

Perhaps it was the picture of JonBenet taken in the laundry room???

did the R's do any of their own film developing,or perhaps knew someone who did? b/c it doesn't sound like a digital camera..I don't think those were out yet in '96.I was just thinking they wouldn't have sent anything too awfully inappropriate to a lab.

When Haney says this:

I wonder if this is a sarcastic remark.

There is speculation on FFJ that something may have been moved from when this picture was taken to when a police photo was taken.

I think two comments by Patsy refute that.

"Oh, God"

and

"I don't have a clue why anybody would take a picture like that."

Could this picture be the reason there were questions about JonBenet, the basement, and pictures? I think Toltec may have something.

The picture from a Ramsey roll of film shows something in the house that doesn't match the crime photos taken by the police?

Patsy's reaction to seeing the photo was quite interesting. It apparently caught her by surprise because amnesia wasn't her usual response.

Wow! I love this - a guessing game for all of us. Could it have been a photo of the wine cellar as it was used for hiding christmas gifts? Would that be enough to keep her silent and shocked?
What's your guess?

Hey, Ames-
I'm curious--since you've read so much of Patsy's interviews--what stands out as the funniest thing Patsy says?
I haven't read as much as you but one of my personal favorites is when she describes the "horror" of the black children selling candy in the neighborhood.
She probably says a lot of funny things.

She does. I don't have one in particular that stands out, I will have to go back through and read her interviews again. One of the WEIRDEST things that she says though, is when she is talking about Burke accidently hitting JB in the face with a golf club...and then she goes on to say that "JonBenét screamed BLOODY MURDER". I thought that was a poor choice of words. I mean, if my child were MURDERED in my home, and I was being interviewed, and recalling an incident where she had been injured, I sure as heck would not have said..."and she screamed BLOODY MURDER". I think that she "screamed and/or cried"...would have been sufficient.

I think that's exactly what it means...IMO...I think that something had been removed. I have no idea what, though. Notice he keeps saying..."this was on your role of film"...he says that more than once. Like..."What is this doing on YOUR roll of film, who took this picture"? Yes, she seemed surprised. OF COURSE, she tried to act surprised when she was told of JB's previous molestation, too, but I don't think that she is a very good actress.

I don't know if it's significant or not,but Haney asks 'when' the pic was taken,and Patsy only replies that she doesn't know 'why' somebody would take a pic like that.so perhaps it was taken that same morning,and she ducked the question with her reply?
Obviously Patsy is not in the pic,although it sounds like BR and/or JB were(?) Any thoughts? And she asks who took it? HUH? was she implying JR might have?
my first impression is that the pic was something inappropriate of JB.

Yeah, she was good at changing the subject, to keep from answering a question. I don't believe that Burke or JB were in the picture....at first, I misread it, and thought that the picture WAS OF them....but, I went back and re-read it, and its obvious that the picture of JB and Burke, was next to (either after or before) the picture that they were referring to. I think that its either something inappropriate, or something that had been removed. Haney suggests that the police have a similar picture, but that it looked different.....suggesting to me, that something had possibly been removed.

If I recall correctly, it was a picture of a scarf in the butler kitchen area, perhaps taken to finish the roll of film.

-Tea

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back