John Ramsey's New Book

Tricia is here to save the day, she's going to read it for us all - HUZZAH!

I can understand why people might want to buy and read his book, but he is completely distasteful to me. I want to gag every time I see him. I mean, yet another book from this family with a "look at ME" title. Shame on him.

I couldn't even read DOI because of Patsy's hideously juvenile attempts at authorship, and I sure can't stomach HIM. :banghead:

won't be buying or reading

but someone please p.m. me if there's a confession in it

then I might be interested

I can understand why people might want to buy and read his book, but he is completely distasteful to me. I want to gag every time I see him. I mean, yet another book from this family with a "look at ME" title. Shame on him.

I couldn't even read DOI because of Patsy's hideously juvenile attempts at authorship, and I sure can't stomach HIM. :banghead:

I checked out DOI years ago (did not purchase) and I don't believe I finished the book. Both people still disgust me (even with one out of commission) to this day.

Talk about suffering. I suffered just watching lizard lips...

wirr2.gif

talking about suffering....I never saw them CRY or being hurt because of what JB must have been through that night.they have always been so calm and arrogant on TV when talking about the case,no tears,no hate or anger (the intruder did some horrible things to her,right?!)
what about HER suffering?it has always been about THEM,
THEIR image (they sued everybody who damaged them but never the BPD who didn't solve the case,WHY??)
THEIR suffering (they seemed to have been suffering only cause they were considered suspects not because their child was brutally murdered)

instead of writing another book he should have had a brainstorming and make a list of people who could have been angry with him cause that's what his profiler told him,it was someone known and angry,that IF he's so innocent like he claims!

no matter how much some will disagree,their behavior is the key piece of evidence,to me at least...maybe you can't take it to court but the police could have worked with it,push something out of them.it's too late now but their behavior speaks volumes,more than any fibers or reports,DNA,whatever you wanna add....

it's like Jonbenet was always just COLLATERAL DAMAGE in the process,,,,,,,,,

no matter how much some will disagree,their behavior is the key piece of evidence,to me at least...maybe you can't take it to court but the police could have worked with it,push something out of them.it's too late now but their behavior speaks volumes,more than any fibers or reports,DNA,whatever you wanna add....

it's like Jonbenet was always just COLLATERAL DAMAGE in the process,,,,,,,,,

Like Patsy said..."We didn't MEAN for this to happen".

The framework of the IDI defense and responses to allegations, year 2000:

RMN, THE RAMSEYS SPEAK: JonBenet's parents voice their frustrations:

Part 1:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/ne...ed-story-interview-john-and-patsy-ramsey-par/

Part 2:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/ne...ed-story-interview-john-and-patsy-ramsey-pa2/

"It's because of what their daughter's killer did, the Ramseys say. He hid in their Boulder house while they were away having dinner with friends on Christmas Day 1996. He used their pen and paper to write a ransom note, with every intention of kidnapping 6-year-old JonBenet."

from link:

The Ramseys are unsure how many times in the last three years they have been asked whether they killed their daughter. They have never asked each other. They have never been asked by family or friends.

yeah right :rolleyes:

John said they have been asked every conceivable question.

BS

``There's no question we're uncomfortable answering,'' he said.

more BS

again this stupid silly around the bush dancing....we didn't ask each other...GMAFB!
stupid stupid response,cause it points even more to guilt
in such a situation it's NORMAL to ASK!
if you don't it either means GUILT or DENIAL,sorry!

I guess they were afraid of what the answer might be.

I wonder if their defense attorneys asked them?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back