HODGE-PODGE - LISK-related

I don't believe a thing JR says since he can't even own up to his username around the LISK related sites. He's just an attention seeker.
JR? -- who do you mean? I was referencing the 4 JBs associated with the SG case.

Back in the day on here and especially in that other quite odd LISK website, it was like the Wild West. I believe that's why the forum was made private for years until TKS came on.

There are so many obscure POIs, I misidentified. I read a forum about Fluke and still do not understand who he is. I saw on the show the very odd expression when questioned at the end of the interview.

“First Initial J” decoder:

Joe Brewer. This JB is the john who hired Shannan the night she called 911 and ran from his house.

James Bissett. This JB, now deceased, was the aquarium and nursery owner who was also a client of Shannan’s, per JR (see below).

James Burke. This JB is the ex- SCPD police chief whose staff did not effectively investigate Shannan’s disappearance or death, IMO. He is now in jail for beating someone who stole his *advertiser censored* videos.

The 4th JB is a SCPD cop who is the next door of the doctor who allegedly gave Shannan a sedative. Funny how 2 neighbors call 911, after Shannan pounded on their doors, when there is an actual SCPD officer who lives around the corner from where Shannan was last seen. Shannan knocked on the doors of both G. Coletti (who called 911) and TC (who knew about another 911 call). These 2 men, along with JB the cop, were co-defendants together in a lawsuit brought by a family member of JS (see below) – so the 3 men must have known each other prior to Shannan arriving in OB. So why didn’t these people who know JB #4 “the resident cop around the corner” call him first to come outside and assist the girl screaming for help? Or did they?

And there is JR for John Ray. JR took on Shannan’s mother's case against Dr. Peter Hackett in 2011. In the following 1,825 days JR produced more theatrics about Hackett than actual evidence against Hackett.

Lastly, we have JS whose name was mentioned in the father-son interview by Josh on TKS. Yes, the “very odd expression” JS gave is known on WS as a “fish in headlights” look.

I bet this totally straightened things out for you.

Joe Brewer. This JB is the john who hired Shannan the night she called 911 and ran from his house.

James Bissett. This JB, now deceased, was the aquarium and nursery owner who was also a client of Shannan’s, per JR (see below).

James Burke. This JB is the ex- SCPD police chief whose staff did not effectively investigate Shannan’s disappearance or death, IMO. He is now in jail for beating someone who stole his *advertiser censored* videos.

The 4th JB is a SCPD cop who is the next door of the doctor who allegedly gave Shannan a sedative. Funny how 2 neighbors call 911, after Shannan pounded on their doors, when there is an actual SCPD officer who lives around the corner from where Shannan was last seen. Shannan knocked on the doors of both G. Coletti (who called 911) and TC (who knew about another 911 call). These 2 men, along with JB the cop, were co-defendants together in a lawsuit brought by a family member of JS (see below) – so the 3 men must have known each other prior to Shannan arriving in OB. So why didn’t these people who know JB #4 “the resident cop around the corner” call him first to come outside and assist the girl screaming for help? Or did they?

And there is JR for John Ray. JR took on Shannan’s mother's case against Dr. Peter Hackett in 2011. In the following 1,825 days JR produced more theatrics about Hackett than actual evidence against Hackett.

Lastly, we have JS whose name was mentioned in the father-son interview by Josh on TKS. Yes, the “very odd expression” JS gave is known on WS as a “fish in headlights” look.

Great post, and focused on the main players in the SG mystery. I like it.

I'm still frustrated the 911 recording hasn't been released. Clearly there is a coverup there and everywhere on this,
Hehe. @mcme might blow a fuse if he reads this again today.

As explained to me earlier, its law not to release it in suffolk county without a court order. As yet no one has succeeded in that route.

No sweat folks, I promise I'll survive. I just feel it's important to know that it's not SCPD refusing to release it for any of the silly reasons given, but the Suffolk County law preventing it.

Where is there proof Burke was involved in a lawsuit with Hackett's neighbor and Fluke?

Google man finds creepy missing person shrine in Long Island woods. 2 pt video

I realized after reading the article.

I admit I as shocked too the first time I ran into the article/video, especially since they had used missing persons posters based on authentic cases.

-Nin

Shannons 911 call ... I also posted this in the Shannon possible victim forum...Here is a snippet of an article re the fight to have Shannon's 911 tape released which I picked up from another thread......

"Suffolk County argued Wednesday that police should not have to release the 911 recordings made the night Shannan Gilbert was last seen — a disappearance that led to a criminal investigation into the eventual discovery of 10 sets of human remains in the area of Gilgo Beach.

The release “would compromise confidential information and interfere with and frustrate the SCPD’s efforts with respect to that investigation,” Det. Patrick Portela, the lead investigator, said in a court filing."

If there is no connection between Shannon's death and the LISK/Gilgo beach murder victims. how could anything on her 911 tape compromise that investigation????? SCPD has just basically admitted by this statement there's a connection between these two cases!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back