2017.05.26 Sievers' Home on Jarvis Road Burglarized

Could well be. Little girls like trinkets though, and Theresa's two seemed to like making such things.

Apart from gifting pieces to female family members, I've kept every bit of my Mams' jewellery, including the crappy stuff. Maybe I've held onto them because it's still relatively recent (to me), but I can't see me ever binning them .... just because it was hers, you know?

Perhaps I'm still a bit fragile and romanticising something that's way more clear to others.

The front door of the Siever's was left open so LE was called. Media has arrived. Just FYI

LE back at the house AGAIN!! Last night a neighbor called LE because the Siever's front door was left wide open. There had been a lady in a white car there previously.

Today, LE is now back at the house, as well as 2 white cars in the driveway...and media. It was relayed to a neighbor that there were no signs of the door being jimmied, but lady in white car says things are missing.

What the heck is going on here!!!

LE back at the house AGAIN!! Last night a neighbor called LE because the Siever's front door was left wide open. There had been a lady in a white car there previously.

Today, LE is now back at the house, as well as 2 white cars in the driveway...and media. It was relayed to a neighbor that there were no signs of the door being jimmied, but lady in white car says things are missing.

My guess is everyone knows it's vacant so people/kids/long lost family coming to take what they want.

My guess is everyone knows it's vacant so people/kids/long lost family coming to take what they want.

I wonder what the stats are in that area for break ins for vacant homes? Interesting, why does the Siever home keep having troubles??? Part of me thinks it means nothing but a big part feels it is being planned. Look who is behind bars. He will not stop until there is no more air to breathe. JMO

My family has been there for years and never had any issues with crime. This is the same for immediate neighbors as well...except for creeper reports of MS. I'm wondering who the lady in the white car is and did she mistakenly leave the door open.

Why not divide the items between the families....MS to his, TS to her, the girls to MS family. Put the items in storage and the house would be empty....nothing to take. If need be the Judge can rule since there are so many break ins.

IMO, these are planned break ins by certain parties.

My family has been there for years and never had any issues with crime. This is the same for immediate neighbors as well...except for creeper reports of MS. I'm wondering who the lady in the white car is and did she mistakenly leave the door open.

I'm wondering the same thing. Who is this lady??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"On Wednesday, several deputies and detectives were at the home for hours with Mark Sievers' stepmother and a member of his legal team."

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/35871693/sievers-home-broken-into-once-again

Poor Mark can't even afford a storage unit for the family belongings.

But maybe someone is sneaking to use the family pool during these hot days.

Poor Mark can't even afford a storage unit for the family belongings.

But maybe someone is sneaking to use the family pool during these hot days.

He should save his honey bun money and rent a storage unit. On a serious note, I wonder if this all planned. Trying for the sympathy street for future jurors. I said yesterday, that human (Mark) will not breathe anymore until there is no more air to breathe. Now the step mother is actively involved in watching the house. Where is Bonnie?

Wow
How does anyone know what was taken, unless they knew it was there in the first place??

I doubt my mother in law knows what computers we have in our home, what bags of tools he has in garage, and what children's toys and board games are in our house unless she gave them to us.
I know she wouldn't know of any personal photos or other personal items!!!!!

What's going on here?
What are we being led to believe??

Wow
How does anyone know what was taken, unless they knew it was there in the first place??

I doubt my mother in law knows what computers we have in our home, what bags of tools he has in garage, and what children's toys and board games are in our house unless she gave them to us.

What's going on here?

Someone wanted to profit from this crime. :( the question is who!?

Wow

What's going on here?

I would think LE TOOK all the computers....to look for evidence and even nude photos to investigate any sexual complaints, etc. I smell fishy fishy in the air. This does not sound right.

And who in the round blue world would steal a box of somebody else's sex toys?

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/35880789/nude-photos-among-items-stolen-from-sievers-home

snip>>>

...A box of nude photos and adult toys were also taken from the bedroom...

<<<snip

e010.gif

On iPad so cannot link but according to ABC-7 'sources close to MS' said items were taken.

Then Pal-Item reported that MS attornies were reporting items taken, to the media.

Fox 4 wil only report house broken into and LE investigating.

Naples Daily News reports Faga Attorney's reporting what was taken.

So IMO all the info is coming from MS defense team....I have not read LE releasing any info. I keep questioning why a computer was left in the house, why LE did not take it, like they did ALL the other computers to search for any information. That sounds so strange that one computer would be left.

Just look what is reported that was stolen...games, sex toys, computer, portrait wall picture of TS, a wide range of items that are not worth any money...someone was TOLD what to take, no regular thief would take those items. We just had a report on KWCH of what thieves take...a wall picture, computer and large items are usually not taken because they are not easy to hide when leaving the house, bulky to, remove, easily traced, and not worth a lot, it's is small items like watches, rings, jewelry, money, fancy sun glasses that are taken.

It smells fishy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back