Bridges

Hi Trino

Thank you for the link... I live in PA and the chart makes me not want to cross anymore bridges:eek:

Hi Trino

Thank you for the link... I live in PA and the chart makes me not want to cross anymore bridges:eek:

YIKES! Nappy2, we're number FIVE!!! This is not a good list to be #5!

One bridge in our area was in the paper the other day as a warning to avoid it whenever possible. If one beam goes, the whole thing will go!

South Carolina is number 32 on the list. So...apparently our kids can't read, but DAMMIT we're not going to put up with bad bridges!

not that I'm complaining! (she says anxiously, knowing that she drives over at least three bridges every day and doesn't want to tempt fate)

Great. RI is #2 on the list. Sadly, it's not a shocker. FWIW, we have Waterfire during the summer. It's actually kinda nice. As long as you feel safe traveling over bridges to get there....

YIKES! Nappy2, we're number FIVE!!! This is not a good list to be #5!

One bridge in our area was in the paper the other day as a warning to avoid it whenever possible. If one beam goes, the whole thing will go!

I think maybe we should just strap a boat to the top of our cars!:eek:

Mississippi is listed as #25?! I find that hard to believe~none of the roads here are safe:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back