NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone checked the LISK.com website in a while? The emails and posts are getting very interesting. Especially one poster who has posted many and seems to have specific knowledge and information about the Dr. and Oak Beach....including saying there is a shed near the gate that contained burlap bags, the victims were in water in some sort of drainage ditch, the Dr. drove to AZ and potentially may have discarded remains along the way...further this poster describes a wide ranging and systemic pattern of drugs, sex, and violence in OB. I'm not quite sure what to make of all the posts, but I think it's very very interesting to read nonetheless. Just wondering if others have read any of it as well.

Had a busy past few days.
Finally getting to check out some news and sites.
First stop tonight was to the Praying for SMG Facebook.
Which had links to some of the comments that NJGuy was referring to. I started to feel like I missed something big. This poster in my eyes definitely has some in side track to that neighborhood. I agree with others here that some of it sounds like solid info and some like more speculation. But, to me there is some good info coming there.

Some of it also makes the theories in my head run more wild. lol

Wow! Flukeyou confirmed what I had heard!! That the doctor went missing for 3 months. Apparently he drove to Arizona and then went to Puerto Rico!!! My friend's brother, who lives down there said that the doctor was missing for a period of time and nobody in Oak Beach knew where he was. I think they said he went to Europe.

I don't think we're allowed to post quotes from FB but check out the new posts on Praying for Shannan Maria Gilbert.

You may paraphrase or summarize quote from facebook providing that the information is public and you include a link.

HTH,

Salem

I'm confused too. Are you talking about the fishing pics and poster ss?

Hi guys. Please don't read anything into my recent silence. We had a very horrible tragedy here on fathers day involving a drug addict who killed some very special innocent people. I'm still following this case but my head just hasn't been into sleuthing with all this hurt around us.

Is there anyway to watch it in english that i'm missing?
How about GC saying now in this interview that MP said party at Brewers when they talked in front of the house?

The only new thing I heard so far was that SG had made books with names and #'s of all her Johns.

Is there anyway to watch it in english that i'm missing?
How about GC saying now in this interview that MP said party at Brewers when they talked in front of the house?

KPCrimeNY,

No, there is no way to watch the video in English. But I think you can pretty much make out everything that is being said by those being interviewed.

I was trying to find this picture of Pak on the web but I can't.

Hi guys. Please don't read anything into my recent silence. We had a very horrible tragedy here on fathers day involving a drug addict who killed some very special innocent people. I'm still following this case but my head just hasn't been into sleuthing with all this hurt around us.

OT- I know, heartbreaking. I'm glad they caught the guy. I am sorry if you were personally effected by those events. LI has certainly been a violent place lately.

Do we have any sleuths here who know how to screen shot that pic of MP at the 2 minute mark? I always blow the margins when I try post a pic.

He also looks like he has a lazy eye, IMO.

wm

don't know if this will work. not convinced about the eye.

PAK.jpg

Ailbe, You ROCK! This is much clearer than watching the video. Not sure about the lazy eye either now but am interested in everybody's opinion. At the very least we now have a visual of MP.

Thanks much for posting it!

wm

OT- I know, heartbreaking. I'm glad they caught the guy. I am sorry if you were personally effected by those events. LI has certainly been a violent place lately.

It really has been tough times around here lately. There was also another homicide Tuesday night here on Long Island. Victim was 90 year old female, arrested was a 20 year old male. I am going to guess/speculate that drugs played part in this one too. I don't know if I am just more aware lately but, it does seem we are making news alot here on LI.

The only new thing I heard so far was that SG had made books with names and #'s of all her Johns.

Just stuck out to me that GC said "party at Brewers" maybe now in hindsight it's easy for him to add details like that.

Has JB left Oak Beach. As in moved out. I seem to remember that his house was for sale. Am I wrong all together here?

Well, because it sounds like our killer was ALSO active on Father's Day weekend according to what you posted. Blood curdling screams at Oak Beach followed by (after a 40 minute delay) Police with thermal helicopters. Our killer is ALSO a drug addict killing innocent people. Atleast it appears he is a drug addict, especially with all the "info" that's been posted by flukeyou on LISK.com.

Goathairjones, when you googled 'flukeyou' did you also think it said Strippersonline.com and not Stripers? LOL

:websleuther:

Hi, Sherlock Holmes, the Father's Day shooting in the Long Island pharmacy was a separate act by a young addict who sought only the drugs that he and his girlfriend no longer had access to. There is certainly nothing compatible between his executions in the midst of a pharmacy robbery and the acts of the serial killer.

As for the screams and the helicopter, they might have been related to the news about shooting at the pharmacy.

In some people even if they have strabismus or amblyopia aka lazy eye, sometimes the eye does not wander and appears to be normal. So, even though mp's eyes seem to track pretty straight I am not yet convinced that he does not have a lazy eye.

I agree with Chanler that the two are totally unrelated.

OT--I have been to the Southhaven Pharmacy. I don't live far from there. What a loss. What a tragedy. Fry the scums!

We had a very horrible tragedy here on fathers day involving a drug addict who killed some very special innocent people.
I take it you're referring to the Father's Day massacre? ( link ) If so, from my read, it was the wife who was experiencing narcotic withdrawals. While withdrawals from opiates is not life threatening most would not realize that. So, I could see him thinking the wife was going to die and in turn, resorting to desperate measures. Unfortunately, prescription drug abuse has been on the rise.
There was also another homicide Tuesday night here on Long Island. Victim was 90 year old female, arrested was a 20 year old male. I am going to guess/speculate that drugs played part in this one too.
Quite possible. Though, drug related violence is still most highly correlated to alcohol as opposed to any other drug out there.

Another interesting post on Praying for SG facebook...maybe it's been discussed here before and I missed it, but essentially SG's sister posted that the Dr. called the mother and they called him back and spoke to him and told him the family was coming back to OB...again if already known info I apologize, but certainly shows the Dr. may have in fact called them becasue the family called him back

I take it you're referring to the Father's Day massacre? ( link ) If so, from my read, it was the wife who was experiencing narcotic withdrawals. While withdrawals from opiates is not life threatening most would not realize that. So, I could see him thinking the wife was going to die and in turn, resorting to desperate measures. Unfortunately, prescription drug abuse has been on the rise.
Quite possible. Though, drug related violence is still most highly correlated to alcohol as opposed to any other drug out there.

Hi, ShadowWraiths. Actually, both the husband and wife had severe prescription drug problems: Last night, the shooter husband was transferred to a detoxification clinic. He had recently lost his job and thus his health care plan. Couples often seem to share these problems; they can sometimes be seen clustered together in a police-patroled part of a park on my way to work in the morning.

Another interesting post on Praying for SG facebook...maybe it's been discussed here before and I missed it, but essentially SG's sister posted that the Dr. called the mother and they called him back and spoke to him and told him the family was coming back to OB...again if already known info I apologize, but certainly shows the Dr. may have in fact called them becasue the family called him back

Hi, NYGuy. Thanks so much; I hadn't seen this before. To me, the critical questions about the call are: Did the doctor leave his name and/or number when he called them or did they get the call and then deduce from researching the community that he would best fit the description of a physician offering such a service?

Of course, such a call would have been crazy if he had been the serial killer; but given the information about the doctor's pain killer drug propensities makes me wonder if it might not be possible. (My brother-in-law, who is an education professional, once made a plaintive, equally bizarre call to, of all places, the local police station while he was abusing similar medication; before he had put down the receiver, cops were at the door to attempt to get him help.) And the killer did seem to have a weakness for communicating with victims' families.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77