OK teacher showed up drunk and forgot to wear pants

LOL!!!! I needed a laugh. I swear people are flat out crazy.

I just saw that and rushed here to post! WTH? First day at work, special needs teacher?

Police say they can't charge her with DUI either, despite the fact she said she was drinking vodka and drive her car to school.

(NEWSER) – As far as back-to-school outfits go, Lorie Ann Hill's was an ill-advised one. Oklahoma police say the Wagoner Public Schools teacher allegedly showed up to the job on Monday drunk—and then removed her pants. Police fielded a 9am call from school officials who had found Hill "in a room kind of disoriented,"

Read more: http://www.kfiam640.com/onair/bill-...rst-day-without-pants-12645795/#ixzz39jMh3p7T

I always thought tequila made your clothes fall off?

I've looked at pictures or read the thread, I've read twitter and articles about this woman. She strikenly reminds me of a person on steroids. jmo Swollen face. Not that I think that takes anything away from her actions, but it could. hmmmm not enough info.

Fortunately, it was only the already disgusted adults she offended. The children didn't have to see an adult behaving very badly, especially not their teacher

I've had plenty of female teachers I wish had showed up without pants, but not this lady. :scared:

Okay….My thoughts are "How can someone make it that far through life, that nuts, and not have had a record that would have alerted the school to her issues BEFORE they hired her??" :facepalm:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back