Crimewatch Reconstruction 14.10.13 2100GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know , I seriously do not know what happened to this child.

But one thing I do know... people disappear people often, in short periods of time, never to be seen again

Look at WS threads, its all there

And how do we know how much time ?
When was she actually seen last and by whom?

look into any murder / even by say the mob - disposing of the body is the hard part - bodies leave evidence and even bodies buried come back due to animals etc

Many bodies don't. Or they are found after years. And here we have very small body, much easier to hide than a full grown adult.

Now If you gave me 24 hours a car and no one looking at me or suspecting me I could drive somewhere and maybe get rid of a body - maybe but I don't know- and if it was my daughter - ??

OR Give me twenty minutes( tops ) and say go and be back to carry on a charade so don't get dirty or wet - and don't get seen by anyone - even though it is a holiday resort - and no you have no car or tools your own foot

Oh and we want you to move the body 5 weeks later in a hire car - so don't hide it too well

hmmm I don't think so - that is what we are asking to believe of Gerry

Well, one thing. We don't know when exactly Madeleine died (if she died that day, of course) and how much time McCanns did have to concoct their cover up plan.

look into any murder / even by say the mob - disposing of the body is the hard part - bodies leave evidence and even bodies buried come back due to animals etc

That why you get grizzly details of bodies getting dismembered and burnt - but they still leave trace

Now If you gave me 24 hours a car and no one looking at me or suspecting me I could drive somewhere and maybe get rid of a body - maybe but I don't know- and if it was my daughter - ??

OR Give me twenty minutes( tops ) and say go and be back to carry on a charade so don't get dirty or wet - and don't get seen by anyone - even though it is a holiday resort - and no you have no car or tools your own foot

Oh and we want you to move the body 5 weeks later in a hire car - so don't hide it too well

hmmm I don't think so - that is what we are asking to believe of Gerry

I read something about her maybe having been stored in a freezer ( I think) was this discounted completly . Im getting confused because some of the apparant evidence seems to be disregarded and I dont know why .

Sometimes though the best place to hide a body is in plain view.

That's an odd comment. It reminds me of a game we used to play as children called Hunt the Thimble. Of course, the best place to hide a thimble is the sewing box - so where's the best place to hide a body?

Cemetary? Morgue?

Many bodies don't. Or they are found after years. And here we have very small body, much easier to hide than a full grown adult.

Well, one thing. We don't know when exactly Madeleine died (if she died that day, of course) and how much time McCanns did have to concoct their cover up plan.

They never found Ben Needham...

well the last time she was seen by independent witness was at crèche at 5.00pm that night

Gerry and kate arrived at dinner at 8.30 - so yes you could in theory then give a 3 hour window. but discounts any accident theory - as kate was with her all that time ?

but it still doesn't say how - why

We know name of Madeleine McCann's snatcher: Police get new lead from Crimewatch

POLICE were yesterday handed a potential breakthrough in the hunt for Madeleine McCann after Crimewatch viewers named the new prime suspect.

That is a sensational headline right there... has it been proven that the man the Smiths saw was the abductor? Redwood said on the show that it might have been an innocent sighting.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/43...-snatcher-Police-get-new-lead-from-Crimewatch

They never found Ben Needham...

we don't know what happened to ben needham either ? no one does - the same as Maddie

I am talking about where a murder or disposal has taken place - the body or bits of it usually turn up. But we nothing here nada not a molecule

That is a sensational headline right there... has it been proven that the man the Smiths saw was the abductor? Redwood said on the show that it might have been an innocent sighting.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/43...-snatcher-Police-get-new-lead-from-Crimewatch

if it is the express then yes sensational tabloid

but Crimewatch has a huge audience and it has solved a lot of cold cases in the past by triggering someone out there to make an anonymous call - so watch this soace

That's an odd comment. It reminds me of a game we used to play as children called Hunt the Thimble. Of course, the best place to hide a thimble is the sewing box - so where's the best place to hide a body?

Cemetary? Morgue?

Yes but also one must remember that on the night of her disappearance it was assumed she had simply wandered off. The McCanns were never suspects not for a long time, they had freedom to go where they wanted even to Rome to see the Pope. They moved out of the apartment was it the next day?

They would have carried bags and holdalls to their new villa in their rental car. Also didnt a blue holdall tennis bag go missing, and what happened to the pink blanket on the bed. On the PJ photos it was there, and then afterwards it was missing..........

........its not rocket science not really and adrenlin and shock can help you through lots of things....

This is not my theory by the way but bodies can be moved in plain sight no doubt about it. Lots of bodies have been transported in backs of cars for example how come no one ever sees the body going into the boot of the car?

Cemetary? Morgue?

Church..... maybe

I read something about her maybe having been stored in a freezer ( I think) was this discounted completly . Im getting confused because some of the apparant evidence seems to be disregarded and I dont know why .

It was a theory by Amaral - but no freezer was ever found or even pointed out - so theory at best

I mean this was a holiday resort where would you get a freezer big enough that they had access to ??

we don't know what happened to ben needham either ? no one does - the same as Maddie

I am talking about where a murder or disposal has taken place - the body or bits of it usually turn up. But we nothing here nada not a molecule

I am not sure that it's true. Many people are gone without trace.

I actually think it's more likely to be the other way around. Where a carefully planned disposal has taken place the bodies are probably more difficult to find and turn up less frequently. If people die unaided they don't usually take the trouble to deliberately do it in a hard-to-find place. Landfills, for example. They searched for Jhessye Shockley for months in a landfill and couldn't find her. Few people go there to die of natural causes but
I think it may be quite popular with murderers.

Yes but also one must remember that on the night of her disappearance it was assumed she had simply wandered off. The McCanns were never suspects not for a long time, they had freedom to go where they wanted even to Rome to see the Pope. They moved out of the apartment was it the next day?

They would have carried bags and holdalls to their new villa in their rental car. Also didnt a blue holdall tennis bag go missing, and what happened to the pink blanket on the bed. On the PJ photos it was there, and then afterwards it was missing..........

........its not rocket science not really and adrenlin and shock can help you through lots of things....

This is not my theory by the way but bodies can be moved in plain sight no doubt about it. Lots of bodies have been transported in backs of cars for example how come no one ever sees the body going into the boot of the car?

That would all be based on the idea that they disposed of her after she was reported missing. A big problem for that theory is - where was she that night? Because if she was anywhere in that apartment it was very risky to allow one of their friends unattended in the apartment at 9.30 that night. What if he'd been nosey enough to snoop around? And its a risk they had no need to take, it would have been very easy to politely refuse his offer to check on their kids.

Well, just look around The Websleuths. You will find here many examples of the murder trials where the body of a victim was never found. Digging in the true crime literature you can find also many cases where killers confessed that they killed someone, but again, the police was unable to find the body, even with the help of the perpetrator.

As for a molecule, don't make me start again with the cadaver odour detected by dogs...

I am not sure that it's true. Many people are gone without trace.

I actually think it's more likely to be the other way around. Where a carefully planned disposal has taken place the bodies are probably more difficult to find and turn up less frequently. If people die unaided they don't usually take the trouble to deliberately do it in a hard-to-find place. Landfills, for example. They searched for Jhessye Shockley for months in a landfill and couldn't find her. Few people go there to die of natural causes but
I think it may be quite popular with murderers.

no I know - without doing an in-depth study I am surmising

But just of the top of my head the last few high profile murders in the UK the body has been hidden and then discovered -

I read a lot of mob/mafia / crime books - one of the reason I post on crime sites - and getting rid of the body without a trace is always the hard part,.- sometime the killing is easy - or it is a crime where someone looses it and then boom you wake up with a body to hide

In this case Gerry would have had so little time - and not even just the disposal - the covering up of forensics etc

It was a theory by Amaral - but no freezer was ever found or even pointed out - so theory at best

I mean this was a holiday resort where would you get a freezer big enough that they had access to ??

Well it wouldnt have to be that big , any bar or restuarant would likely have one and can we rule out that they didnt have help from someone else ? I thought the theory was based on some evidence found in the car ? Was that evidence wrong ? .
The police here definatly seem to be focussing on the abduction theory , yet lots of people on here seem to feel that in one way or another her parents are responsable . Its very confusing how after all this time people still seem divided over this major detail . Id like to see 2 threads one detailing the evidence for the abduction theory and one for the parents being responsable theory.

Well, just look around The Websleuths. You will find here many examples of the murder trials where the body of a victim was never found. Digging in the true crime literature you can find also many cases where killers confessed that they killed someone, but again, the police was unable to find the body, even with the help of the perpetrator.

As for a molecule, don't make me start again with the cadaver odour detected by dogs...

there are always exceptions to everything and I am not saying that you cant find one

But getting rid of a body in the time frame Gerry would have been difficult some say impossible and then move it again weeks later- ??

But we might never know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member